• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Episode 8 of The To-Tickle List is out now!

oneortheother

TMF Expert
More info and pictures can be found here: https://www.deviantart.com/oneortheother/journal/Episode-8-of-the-To-Tickle-List-Released-846420259Ep8Poster.png

I'm very pleased to announce Episode 8 of the To-Tickle List! It follows on the previous one, so it's closely based on an excellent piece from @Quillsman.

A big thanks to @Quillsman and @sageoftruth for helping a ton with writing, brainstorming, and editing. Thank you so much to both of you for helping make this game into reality! And thanks as ever to @Hiwonoafu for helping me with another picture.

What’s new in Episode 8?

Quick-time Events! But don’t stress yourself out if you fail these, they will not result in game over scenes (but you might miss out on some bonus loot).

True Multiple Endings that are directly influenced by a number of tricky decisions you make throughout the game. And don’t worry, there won’t be dull ‘good vs evil’ choices either. You know those Slideshow-style endings in the Fallout games for each main quest/faction and companion? Expect something like that :D

Influence your allies! In this episode, your party members are Machina, a naïve and impressionable robot girl, and Tia, a feisty young fighter from the Tribals. (Machina is the lee in the promo picture, and the tattooed hand belongs to Tia). Your words and actions will influence what kind of people they become.

More ‘playing’ versus ‘watching’! My background is as a writer, but after some feedback that the game felt a lot like a visual novel, I’ve really tried to add more gameplay elements like choosing what actions during a tickle scene to make it feel more interactive. Should try to make use of the medium, eh? (Credit to my Patreon supporter Deex for a lot of helpful pointers there)

Other Features:

Replay Centre: forgot a save point before a kickass tickle scene? Don't worry, all major tickle scenes will be contained in the Replay Centre below! You can also peek at all the scenes here, though minor spoilers. There are other 40 tickle scenes in the game, ranging in a few hundred words to several thousand for the major bosses/events.

Rhythm Battles: no turn-based combat here! And don't worry, there's a super easy mode for those who don't enjoy this sort of thing. (I also heard the feedback about there being a bit too many of these, shere are also fewer of these kind of battles than in Episode 7)

Victory and Nightmare scenes! You'll get these for boss of every major faction! No need to throw a fight against them just because you want to see a sexy game over scene! You'll get the game over scene in the form of a nightmare next time you rest at your base.

/F and /M content: the game is primarily /F focused, but the nightmare tickles scenes are all /FFM. Any /M only scenes in the game are strictly optional. Similarly, there is a variety of foot (bare and nylon), upperbody tickling, and sexual tickling.

Side missions return! I strongly hold by the code that 'no good lee goes untickled', so if there's a cutie minor character who doesn't get tickled in the main plot, expect there to be a side mission waiting for you in camp! But remember, do them quick, because they disappear if you progress the story!

The typical humour and writing you can expect from yours truly.

For this episode, I thought about doing something a little different. Instead of giving you a brief overview of the entire plot, I’d go into each segment of the game in a bit more detail to let you guys know more about the story :)

Chapter 1

The Fronds have a new headquarters in Hope City – Madame Solle’s former penthouse. It is here that they receive news that a dangerous new foe has arisen from the Wastelands, a warlord by the name of La Barriga who has abducted Frond members Leona and Rally. Brandon and Cissy, with the help of new team members Tribal Tia and Robot girl Machina, must interrogate Madame Solle’s former generals to find out what they know about this dangerous new foe.

Chapter 2

Their inquiries bring them into contact with a warchief known as San Fran, who is one of La Barriga’s lieutenants and the leader of a fearsome Tribal gang. The Fronds decide to enlist San Fran’s Tribals to help bring down La Barriga, but negotiations are fraught with ticklish peril.

Chapter 3

Their new ally San Fran directs them to the Circus, a sprawling carnival that spins profits for La Barriga and is led by a former foe of the Fronds – Gigglez. After spending some time amusing themselves with consumerist tickle entertainment, the Fronds spar with Gigglez, and are left with the choice to forgive their erstwhile enemy or uplift a new person to take over the Circus.

Chapter 4

With the Circus backing the Fronds, they head to a shantytown known as the Pit Stop, where the biker gang the Laughing Lovelies have their base. The Lovelies are inclusive and opportunistic when it comes to recruits, and initially accept the Fronds as members after they pass an intense initiation that tests both their skills as ler and lee. Their leader, a mighty woman called Big Barb, requires more convincing, however. Shaky promises will have to be made to secure the support of this large gang of roughhouse brawlers.

Chapter 5

The last member of La Barriga’s increasingly unsteady coalition are the Fiends, a group of mask-wearing fighters whose animalistic attacks are powered by a drug they harvest from the swampy marshlands they control. In no mood for discourse, they fight the Fronds on sight, though they are no more immune to tickles than the others. Making terms with Osprey, the leader of the Fiends is tricky, especially concerning the powerful properties of the drug that powers the Fiends.

Chapter 6

As La Barriga’s alliances topple around her, it’s time for the Fronds to take the fight to her directly. The Warlord’s personal army is a mishmash of modern military discipline and medieval knightly valour. You’ll need some ingenuity to make your way to her…

Aftermath

With the villain de-booted and defeated and the heroes freed, what happens next? The ending cinematic shows the consequence of all the decisions you made in the game…

To play Episodes 5, 6, 7, 8 (as well a bonus episode) support me on Patreon at the $10 and above tier, so I can continue making wonderful games for you all. Seriously, it's worth it. It takes me easily 100 hours to make one of these, and you're getting 5 of them for $10. Come on, that's 2 bucks each! Thank you <3

www.patreon.com/oneortheother

In other news, Episode 5 will be released for free upon the completion of the next Episode.

What are the plans for Episode 9? Well, I've been quite a fan of the League of Legends universe and Legends of Runeterra lately ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back