• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi everybody!

TinyToes

TMF Novice
Hi people!

My name is TinyToes and I am from the uk. As my name suggests I am quite petite (5 feet tall, small feet - kinda hovering between a U.K. size 3 and a size 4). I am in my early thirties and very new to everything tickling-related, but really enjoying discovering the foot fetish and other communities - so much fun! ^_^

I have appeared here before in posts over the years by my partner (Winterfell), but joining myself is a big step for me. It took me a little while to understand the fetish/es and stuff, and I am still getting to know it all, but now I have grown to kinda love it already - it helps being open-minded (and willing to feel naughty too!) I am very flattered by lots of the comments my feet in particular have received on here!

Happy to chat to anyone and learn more about the fetish (and hopefully hear some more compliments about my little feet along the way! ;)

Love to all! ^_^

Ah! Welcome to the forum! Lovely to have you here. I hope you find everything you seek!

Always nice to welcome another UK members! This community has some really nice people in who are always willing to chat! Myself included! Welcome and I hope you learn more!

Welcome to the TMF, TinyToes, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Just want to say a big thank you! Since I joined around a week ago I’ve been made to feel so welcome and received lots of nice messages from lots of you! Loving this community! You guys are awesome! Thank you! ^_^

Hey,

I love tickling small feet as they always seem to be more ticklish and sensitive. I once tickled a female friend of mine and my hands are bigger than her feet, she was terribly ticklish and was begging me to stop. She said when I tickled her its killing me!!! please stop. it was hilarious.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back