• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husband vs Wife: Adendum, Recounted by Charlotte (Sexual)

The_Kev

TMF Master
I haven't done a Husband vs Wife account for a while and a lot has happened in our little competition over the months, so I thought that instead of recounting a half dozen encounters I would have Charlotte recount one of the most intense we've ever had. She related her thoughts to me and I will transcribe them for you.

Here we go:

(An account by Chaotte:)

So, Kevin had beaten me three times in a row. Each time he was more and more into torturing me and making me regret losing. He had me screaming, begging, promising to do things that would make every guy's dreams come true, and he ignored my pleas and promises every time. I was getting more and more frustrated, and yet more and more turned on by getting my ass handed to ne by my increasingly dominant husband.

After my third consecutive loss in a row, I ended up FINALLY winning a round of blackjack, and my revenge was the most cruel, sadistic payback I could think of.

I tied him to the bed, blindfolded AND gagged him, which he REALLY hates! I then collected all of the little battery powered massagers and bullet vibrators I could find and taped them to every ticklish spot on him that I could think of. Up and down his whole torso from his armpits to his stomach and in between, both nipples of course, and up and down his legs, behind his knees and all over his feet.

He was giggling and groaning the whole time I was setting him up, not in a scared way but in a "omg that's as clever as it is cruel" kind of way.

When I was sure that every spot was covered I started turning them on.

... He SCREAMED. He was shaking and his muffled screams of laughter elevated more and more as I switched them on.

By the time all of them were on, he had already been driven to complete exhaustion and was sporting a pretty massive erection which I had left untouched just to be a bitch.

I said into his ear "I'm gonna go watch TV for 20 minutes, have fun."

I knew that his garbled, shocked groans were desperate pleas for mercy, but we all know how much of that he had for me.

I closed the door but remained in the room (I wouldnt actually abandon him, but he thought I did, hehe).

I sat there and watched him convulse and listened to him scream onto his gag. At the 10 minute mark I abruptly grabbed his rock hard dick and started working my magic. He was so over stimulated that it took about ten seconds before he was grunting like a cave man, which is always a song that its gonna be an especially good one. He SCREAMED into his gag when his... "relief" finally hit. I made sure to aim at his chest and stomach for some extra humileation.

It was about 9 more minutes of post-orgasm, non stop torture and by the time it was up he was literally crying.

I cuddled him and gave a lot of "after care" when it was over, he told me how surprised he was that it was that intense and admitted that he was pretty close to screaming his safe word.

So, that had been my last victory.

The next little contest we had, I lost and I had to face the fact that there was no way he was going to take it easy on me.

He tied me up in a sitting position with my arms behind my back, my feet were in little makeshift sort of stocks we have.

He got some very thin string and started tying it around my big toes and I gasped in outrage, knowing exactly what he was going to do to me. He's done it once before and it makes me have to keep my toes up so that I cant protect my feet in any way.

He ties the string around my big toes and, with the same length of string, ties it around my nipples! This means that of I scrunch my feet up, I suffer some pretty bad nipple torture and to add insult to injury, I'm doing it to my self.

I was getting very, very turned on by this but also very iffy as to how much I could handle it.

He took out the gag and blindfold and any courage or pride I had left evaporated. I pleaded pitifully:

"Kevin, I'm so sorry I tortured you as bad as I did last time. I don't deserve it but please have mercy, please not the nipples, let me at least wiggle my toes."

He waited silently for a few seconds, he wasnt considering wether to have mercy, that was a laughable suggestion, he was waiting for a safe word. I didnt give him one. And a second later, he shut me up and blindfolded me.

I didn't know what the fuck it was. A buzz hit my ears and I groaned expecting an electric toothbrush, but what I felt was something like a vibrating pen scratching up and down my big toes!

I learned later that it was indeed a vibrating pen, or rather a pen with a vibrator tapped to it.

I BARKED out a shriek or two when I instinctively pulled in my toes and felt a lightning bolt of ache on my nipples. I ended up tugging on my own nipples three or four times before I couldn't take it and I had to hold my toes still, and then I started just screaming.

"PLEASE BABY PLEASE BABY PLEASE BABY PLEASE BABAY!!!!!"

What he heard was "RRRGRRGRRRR RRRRGRRGRRR" Etc. He knew what I was saying, he didnt give a shit.

I screamed bloody murder for what seemed like a year as he drew random shapes and patterns on every single one of my toes, later I saw they were smiley faces. And then my soles got it. He used the bottoms of my feet as his own personal canvas. It was absolutely unbearable, I was crying and screaming and begging for some kind of relief, and my nipples were pretty sore for my experiments with "I'll take nippple torture over this!" I couldn't. It was 100% dictionary definition torture.

After what I learned was 10 minutes (Otherwise known as 2 years when you're in this position) I heard my wonderful, adorable, MEAN husband say:

"Okay, let's listen to you beg for mercy".

I felt my gag removed and as soon as it was gone, I took a deep breath and SOBBED the following:

PLEASE BABY MY FEET CANT TAKE ANYMORE, I CANT STAND IT, THIS IS THE WORST TORTURE YOU'VE EVER COME UP WITH!

Apparently I promised to suck his dick and give him sex whenever he wanted for a week.

My head was pretty foggy so I don't remember exactly what his response was but, he agreed to my terms! As long as I also agreed to kiss his feet and worship his body all the way up and down, and to give him full access to my armpits without being tied up after I finished him off, for 10 minutes to complete my time.

I blurted out my agreement to EVERYTHING he demanded, verbally and submissively thanking him for agreeing to spare my feet anymore of that torment.

He laid down and without him even having to order me, I started sensually WORSHIPING his feet (Which I've never really done this way before, it was hot!) Making sure not to tickle him or cause him any discomfort, but just to show my submission. Between smooches I blurted out little complements about how hot he is, how guys with big feet definitely have big dicks, how hes better at cards than me, I was groveling!

I worked my way all over his body including his balls, his armpits, and his cute little rear end. Basically a full body worshiping session, before I got to the "goods". He grunted and growled and manhandled me before he had his release.

The whole experience was next level, I had never been THAT submissive before I had never been THAT thoroughly dominated before. I looked up at my pitiless, dominating hubby and I fucking LOVED him. I mean, I do anyway at all times but... MAN!

I needed him in a way I hadnt ever quite felt before.

Unfortunately, he then instructed me to hold my arms up and started the timer. I whimpered, knowing that, in spite of my being right ion the edge of orgasm just LOOKING at him, for the next ten minutes the only part of me he was going to touch were my armpits. Believe me, he knew when I wanted and that having my hands as far from the prize as possible was just more exquisite sadism.

He was as agressive with my pits as he was everything else and it took everything in my to keep my elbows pointed to the sky and let him have his way with me, but no WAY was I going to risk further treatment on my feet. Pits I can take, (barely!) The last 5 minutes he moved around in front of me so that, in addition to cruelly massaging my armpits he could gently bite my nipples, making me groan and plead for.... relief.

When the timer went off he agressively threw me onto my back and immediately gave me what I needed, again, in the most amazingly fucking hot, agressive way possible.

I'm amazed that when my turn came, I I didn't pass out. Actually, I did. As soon as I came and a second it two of cuddling was in the works I fell into the deepest most amazing sleep I've ever had.

I woke up all tucked in, he's such a gentleman.

Anyways, that's kind of where we stand now.

Hope you all enjoy my tale.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Great story! Always exciting to read your tickle challenges! :D Very fine to hear it from Charlottes point of view too! :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back