• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling unexpectedly popped up during an RPG session

Tenebrae

Verified
A surprising anecdote that took place last weekend. After months of confinement, I finally got to play an RPG with a group of lovely people I have recently met, 3 men and a woman named Dinah. The game was 7th Sea; for those of you who don't know it, it is essentially The Three Musketeers set in an alternate fantasy universe where magic is real.

After much intrigue, the players, working for this universe's equivalent of the king of France, had managed to capture a Spanish noblewoman. The original plan was to blackmail her with revelations of her involvement in a plot against her own father, in order for her to disclose the location of the meeting place of a secret group she had been helping finance. However, the guy who handled the negotiation unexpectedly failed his easy persuasion check and the young lady was not impressed: she flat out refused to cooperate, claiming that the letters that proved her betrayal had been forged and that her father would not believe them anyway.

The players were taken aback, never having anticipated that this could happen; they had gained possession of the letters at great personal risk, and were disappointed that they had not worked as intended. Torture could not be an option either since the lady was a diplomat and her father was an important man, not to mention the personal distaste of the players for it. Then out of the blue, and totally against my own expectations as a GM, Dinah told her brothers in arms "hold her down, I have an idea". She then said to me "I take off her shoes and tickle her feet. Is she ticklish?"

At that point, I was trying very hard not to blush. It was awkward to say the least, to have my fetish unexpectedly pop up during a roleplay session. With all the strength I could muster, helped somewhat by the hilarity and enthusiasm of the other players (one of them even yelled "fucking-A!"), I kept my cool and we roleplayed the tickle torture scene to the best of my abilities. We did not roll dice this time, because the originality of the method was so groundbreaking that I wanted to reward it somehow, and the rest of the scene went nicely with the flow.

Now, I do not play RPGs for the sake of satiating my fetish cravings. I have many other outlets in my life, and despite that sometimes a campaign may punctually involve titillating things such as torture, slavery, scantly clad hot women, etc, in general, I focus on the game and we all have a good time. I do not try to encourage my players to go a certain way. However this one time, it sort of emerged naturally from the circumstances and Dinah's improvisation was very well received by the other players.

I wonder whether that ever happened to you~ I've been playing RPGs since I was 9 years old, and this is the first time my players came up with tickle torture as a solution to their problems :tickling:

It's happened to me once! But not as a GM but as a player, I was playing a bard and to get information from a tavern girl i used tickling to do it. See my bard was quite flirty and had a history with this girl from the tavern and he didn't want to hurt her so I just went for it, so I got a fighting class drawf and a human paladin to hold her down, and I made our female mage in our party blush and storm out of the room! But it was worth it! I had to roll my pursaude skill but the GM kindly gave me advantage during this roll because of the fact that I knew her and had been intimate with her in the past so she assumed my character knew her most ticklish spots, a +1 because I caught her by surprise and another +1 out of sheer creativity..needless to say I made the roll so the tickle torture worked and we got our info. Sure I got a stern telling off from our female mage as well as a warning of if I came near her feet she would set me on fire haha so I never! Still like you it has only happened once that. But it was a fun scene

It's happened to me once! But not as a GM but as a player, I was playing a bard and to get information from a tavern girl i used tickling to do it. See my bard was quite flirty and had a history with this girl from the tavern and he didn't want to hurt her so I just went for it, so I got a fighting class drawf and a human paladin to hold her down, and I made our female mage in our party blush and storm out of the room! But it was worth it! I had to roll my pursaude skill but the GM kindly gave me advantage during this roll because of the fact that I knew her and had been intimate with her in the past so she assumed my character knew her most ticklish spots, a +1 because I caught her by surprise and another +1 out of sheer creativity..needless to say I made the roll so the tickle torture worked and we got our info. Sure I got a stern telling off from our female mage as well as a warning of if I came near her feet she would set me on fire haha so I never! Still like you it has only happened once that. But it was a fun scene

Hahaha, that is also a very nice anecdote. I love it :toast: The roleplay of your female party member, who threatened to set you on fire if you came near her feet, is awesome :D I don't know for you but this kind of statement makes me think "mmmm, she must be VERY ticklish" :rolleyes:

In my case, it is the fact that it wasn't initiated by me but by a girl who, as far as I know, does not have the fetish that really made it so unexpected. I wasn't psychologically prepared :blush:

Hahaha, that is also a very nice anecdote. I love it :toast: The roleplay of your female party member, who threatened to set you on fire if you came near her feet, is awesome :D I don't know for you but this kind of statement makes me think "mmmm, she must be VERY ticklish" :rolleyes:

In my case, it is the fact that it wasn't initiated by me but by a girl who, as far as I know, does not have the fetish that really made it so unexpected. I wasn't psychologically prepared :blush:

True! I was thinking that also! She does play a very good angry elf mage! Lol

This is why I love improvisation during a campaigne (as long as it doesn't stray off to far of the story of course) but I find myself during a session getting excited just as much at these side quests when your party has free time because you never know what is going to happen!

True! I was thinking that also! She does play a very good angry elf mage! Lol

This is why I love improvisation during a campaigne (as long as it doesn't stray off to far of the story of course) but I find myself during a session getting excited just as much at these side quests when your party has free time because you never know what is going to happen!

Yes, absolutely! That is exactly why I don't write my stories too detailed in order not to force my players in a particular direction. I create a general narrative line, make maps, print pictures, create NPCs for them to interact with, but the story is theirs as much as it is mine and they have more often than not surprised me with the directions they took. To talk in mathematical language, if you as the GM imagine that there are n solutions to a problem, the PCs will always come up with an n+1 solution. Unless really illogical, I tend to go with the flow~

Tenebrae;4545469lo if you as the GM imagine that there are [I said:
n[/I] solutions to a problem, the PCs will always come up with an n+1 solution. Unless really illogical, I tend to go with the flow~

LOVE this quote! How true it is to! Both smart creative and sometimes bizarre solution solving but that is part of the fun of Rpg campaign's

I would happily have you as my gm any day Tenebrae :xena:

LOVE this quote! How true it is to! Both smart creative and sometimes bizarre solution solving but that is part of the fun of Rpg campaign's

I would happily have you as my gm any day Tenebrae :xena:

Awww, thanks man! Really appreciate :gbtoast: I would love to have you as a player some day. It's gonna be difficult, given our respective locations, but miracles do happen so let's hope, right? :blush:

Awww, thanks man! Really appreciate :gbtoast: I would love to have you as a player some day. It's gonna be difficult, given our respective locations, but miracles do happen so let's hope, right? :blush:

Where there is a will there is away! One day we shall share a tankard in a tarven my friend till then! Adding u to my friends list! XD

Where there is a will there is away! One day we shall share a tankard in a tavern my friend till then! Adding u to my friends list! XD

Indeed! And I just accepted your request: welcome to the very tiny circle of my friends :D

Very cool story. I have yet to encounter tickling in any of the campaigns I've engaged in.

I never had this happen during a campaign. But I did whack myself in the eye with a dice bag less than ten seconds after my friend warned me to stop swinging it before I hit myself.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back