• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally Built New Stocks!

arcstudent

TMF Expert
I've had the same set of rugged, quickly-built stocks for years. It got the job done, but I've always wanted to build a better looking and more solid set. Fortunately, I've found more time to work on them these last few weeks. I finally finished the new set yesterday and I'm very happy with how they turned out. Looking forward to breaking them in!

stock2 - Copy.jpgstock1 - Copy - Copy.jpg

They look great, can’t wait to see some feet locked in them.

Very fine everything from design, colors, materials, craftsmanship. Will we get to see you in them?

excellent job. You could market those.Do you have any ladies lined up for a road test.

excellent job. You could market those.Do you have any ladies lined up for a road test.

My lee has intimate knowledge of them already lol.

Thanks! I've thought about having an Etsy store and do a limited number of orders... I may do that in the future.

Amazing post, is there Any way I could get the blueprints to build myself a set please?

You’d be surprised how easy it is if you have the right tools. Finding good quality wood for them is a little trickier but not impossible. If you have a circular saw and a jigsaw you too can have a great set of stocks!

Maybe one day I’ll draw up detailed plans and post them if there’s enough interest.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back