• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Early on Pokeball\Pokemon Shield

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I've been doing some tests on Pokemon Shield, and have found the best Pokeball that you can get early on (a little after you get to the wild area), and they are fairly easy to get (you can get at least up to 50 a day).

First thing is to run all over the Wild Area, and I mean all 13 zones. It's good to have a Pokemon like Wooloo with the run away ability, just for unwanted battles. Collect all the Watts you can (to my count, you can 5000 a day).

Next. Find the guy selling the Quick Balls. These puppies have a great capture rating (almost Master Ball quality).

They can fail, but in my tests, they've been more successful than not. In fact, about all my Pokemon are in Quick Balls ATM.

Just a quick update: For the last seven days I've been trying to figure out a Schedule for the Quick Ball guy.

Best I can figure his placement in the Wild Area is completely random, because last Friday, I found him at Giant's Seat, but I looked at all the Watt Sellers today and can't find him anywhere.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back