• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Today's Special! Puppet /F and F/Puppet

Justman1979

Verified
I recall this when I was younger, and I saw several inquiries over the years here but no posting. The scene is from an 80's canadian kids show in a department store. The show had live actors and puppets. This is from the episode titled "Work" and involves a puppet mouse tickling the feet of the character Jodie played by Nerene Virgin. I tried to isolate the time but some could not see it so I just put link with time stamps.

youtu.be/cHIIiCcQdJg The scene starts 11:20 and ends 12:19

I hope it is not a repost, and I did try to verify in advance...

Last edited:
If you share the timestamp we can find it ourselves. It didn't work for me. I just got a close up of a sign that said CHILDRENS SECTION

Fixed!

If you share the timestamp we can find it ourselves. It didn't work for me. I just got a close up of a sign that said CHILDRENS SECTION

Thank you for the feedback, I tried to make it easier for some however it did not work. I edited it and added the time for the scene.

Last edited:
Wow I remember this show way back in the early 80's! My youngest sibling used to watch it back then. You just gave me a huge wave of nostalgia :)

Wow I remember this show way back in the early 80's! My youngest sibling used to watch it back then. You just gave me a huge wave of nostalgia :)

Nostalgia is definitely the word for it! This is one of my best experiences of seeing tickling in mainstream media.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back