• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Converting Cammile Part Two: A Public Experiment (M/F sexual, F/M tickling)

alwayslaughing

Verified
This is part two of a series.
Part one is here

-A Public Experiment-

Camille met me at an old church which had been bought by a trapeze school some time back. The high, vaulted ceilings lent themselves to the work of aerial artists and the windows gave plenty of light. Of course, it was night time when we met, so that didn’t much matter. The circus performance tonight would have a good-sized crowd and a live band, which I hoped would be appropriate for what I had in mind.

As we waited to go in, I said, “Do you have something for me?” I thought I detected a faint blush as she palmed the small object from her pocket and pressed it into my hand, but it might have been my imagination. “This is going to be fun.” I slipped the object into my pocket. I definitely saw her blush that time.

We took our seats, choosing to sit as close to the band as possible. The extra noise cover would be key. I reached into my pocket and found the remote she’d given me. It would activate the vibrating panties she’d worn if I just pressed this button…here. She jumped a bit and looked at me with a half-smile. “Just testing,” I said.
“It works,” she confirmed, as though I hadn’t just seen her practically jump out of her skin.
“No kidding,” I said.
“You caught me off-guard, that’s all.”
I smiled and waited for the music to start.

The song hardly began when I began gently pressing the button. I saw her legs move at once, attempting to suppress the sensation. I kept it small at first, not wanting to get her worked up too quickly. I pressed the switch at key moments in the song, letting the crescendo of the music match a crescendo in my movements. But I would just as quickly back down to avoid a premature conclusion. After all, we had a lot of show to get through and I wanted her to feel she’d gotten her money’s worth, so to speak.

When the performers came on, I tried to mimic the movements artists that we saw. When the jugglers came on, I used short little bursts, spaced a few seconds apart. When the hula hoops started, I used a sort of swirling motion with my thumb to mimic the movements of the hoops as well as I could. Judging by her body language, it was effective.

When we were discussing this scenario beforehand, I’d asked, “How will I know if you need me to stop?”
Camille had thought for a moment and then replied with a smirk, “I’ll start tickling you if it gets to be too much.”
“Interesting!” I couldn’t keep the smile off my face. “You know, that could be a little battle of wills there. Me resisting your tickling fingers. You resisting… well, you know.”
“Don’t worry, I’ll win,” She replied confidently.

My goal was to tease her and to get her close, but we didn’t want any unfortunate accidents in front of all of these nice people. When the feeling started to get intense for her, she’d put her hand on my knee, and I knew that meant she was about to ask me to stop. Usually I’d just back off there, but sometimes I waited until she actually started squeezing my knee. It was a fun game for both of us.

Once, I knew she was close because she grabbed my knee hard, and gave me a pleading look. Being the nice fella that I am, I relented…after a few extra seconds of course. At some point, she switched to nestling her hand against my side, hand tucked under my shirt, and if I brought her too close to the edge with my little gadget, she’d run her fingers along my skin. Sometimes I’d deliberately go a little too long so that she’d tickle me more. The smile that almost continually played across her lips let me know that she was enjoying this too.

In the interludes, when the jazz band was playing, I’d thumb over the control and try to mimic the beat of the music. I got more than one knee grab during those moments. I could tell she was doing her best to hold on. Her legs pressed tightly against mine, her hand gripping my knee tightly. There was almost a little challenge of wills: me trying not to give in to the knee tickling, and her trying not to give in to the sensations I was flooding her with.

When the whole thing was done, she still had not orgasmed. We’d discussed beforehand what her reward would be if she made it through the whole show without an incident. So, after the show I walked her back to her car and we both got into the back seat.
“That was mean,” she began. “Do you know how close I came a few times?”
I grinned. “I wasn’t sure you’d make it when the acrobat was climbing those ropes.”
“Ass!” she said playfully. She poked me in the ribs and I rolled to the side to get away. My shirt rode up a little bit and she teased the side of my tummy with quick, light little tickles. When I tried to twist away again, she took advantage of the moment to push me back against the seat and sit in my lap, launching an all-out tickle attack for about five minutes. When I finally cried uncle, she stopped. “You know what you owe me.”

Her rear windows were tinted so no one could see inside, but at that point I don’t think it would have mattered. She unbuttoned her pants and slid them slightly over her hips, leaning back. I slid one hand into her underwear, instantly feeling her wetness. “Let me try something,” I said. While keeping that hand in place, I activated the remote with the other hand. She shivered.

I slid one finger across the top of her lips while using the rest of my hand to keep the vibrating pocket in place. I found the little bump I was looking for and began to gently rub it, using her natural wetness as lubrication. She was unable to stifle a small moan. I did my best to vary the speed and firmness in order to maximize the effect, but it didn’t take very long. She thrust her hips up and I felt the tiny, telltale convulsions. She swore softly. I put the remote down at last.

As she was putting herself back together, she said, “Next time I tickle you, I’ll want to tie you up somehow.”
“Of course,” I said. “Also, I’ve got some presents for you next time.”
“Presents? What presents?”
“Toys that might make it more fun for you.”
“What kind of toys?”
“Brushes, stuff like that.”
“Sounds interesting. Are they effective?”
“If you know what you’re doing, yeah.”
“Do I know what I’m doing?” As she said this, she gently began to stroke my knee.
I moved my leg away, giggling. “Yes, you very much do.”

A secret little smile curled at the edge of her lips as she got out of the car.

To Be Continued...(Part Three)

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back