• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Platonic Tickle RPs (NO SEX/SEXUAL RPS!)

shadowshika

Hi there. Just here looking for any fun, platonic tickle RPs with anyone 18+.

I usually tend to RP using characters from assorted video games, or TV shows/anime, instead of playing "myself" or a OC as a proxy. If that's not your thing then turn away now.

Usually like to keep any tickle RPs lighthearted (unless discussed prior). I HATE interrogation RPs. To me, it's a boring trope and very overdone. Playful tickle scenarios (i.e. tickle fights, casual tickles, sneaky tickles) are my bread and butter.

Like I mentioned earlier, I so my best keep my RPs platonic and non-sexual. Just because I've had too many people trying to make the story all about sex (and other related things) and not about tickling. So yeah, please be aware of that. I have no issue with oral tickling (licking, nibbling, etc).

I can RP a lee or a ler. I can play male or female characters, but you cannot FORCE me to play a female while you play as yourself. I lean towards feet tickling, but will compromise with my partner for something different if desired.

In terms of which video games/anime I play with, is the following:

Super Smash Bros
Overwatch
Street Fighter
Tekken
Kingdom Hearts
Naruto
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh!

Just leave a message for me if you're interested. Thank you.

I would love to RP with you. Especially since I am a big fan of Avatar, Pokemon, and Yu-Gi-Oh tickling as well. I'd love to play any of those characters for tickling.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back