• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wheres Wally/Waldo 2019

SeekingSakura

TMF Novice
Found it kinda interesting I haven't seen this one mentioned here.

So apparently in 2019, Dreamworks animation have created a new Wheres Wally/Waldo cartoon that is, uh, not very good? The animation is janky and its all a little half-hearted. However, the very first episode (Little Trouble in Big China) has multiple tickling scenes that some of you may find interesting!

In this episode Wallys female companion Wanda is tickled multiple times by feathery creatures and her ticklishness makes up a main element of the plot. Towards the end theres a scene where she is forced to help Wally dance in a Chinese Dragon costume lined with feathers and is tickled by the costume as they do so. All in all, theres about four extended tickling scenes in this episode, so like, Im assuming someone on the production team had something they were trying to work out...

All I'm saying is theres some kid watching this who's going to end up here one day citing this as where it all began...

I recall several of the Where's Wally books featured tickling.

Usually there would be around three/four scenarios featured in each book and more often than not, the scenarios would be included at the back of the book on the lists of 'other things to find' within each wally-scape.

TTG

can see here (link removed)

This Dreamworks version of the character is canonically twelve years old, so maybe don't post that link on a fetish site, LIMBO?

Anyway, this episode is kind of wild and funny to hear about. Like many members here, I found /F tickling in cartoons to be quite interesting as a kid. I also remember how much tickling there was in Waldo books, and being annoyed because it was always /M lol

I also remember how much tickling there was in Waldo books, and being annoyed because it was always /M lol
IIRC there was a was a really good pic of a sea monster ticking a bunch of women in swimsuits, some of them on the feet. I'll find it later.

found it

bolxTAo.jpg

I'd forgotten about the octopus one. Blew my mind at the time! great to see it again! Cheers.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back