• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alexa Bliss

It's something. lol. You can only assume that she's ticklish overall, particularly in the usual spots. The only way this could be disappointing would be if she was only ticklish in her nostrils and the root of her mouth and nowhere else. Like how Kim Fields is only ticklish on her neck.

I have been on a trip with my friends and haven't been on here or reddit....I checked reddit just in time to see that tweet posted. Driving me insane because it feels like confirmation but also a tease.

The tickle gods have answered our prayers!

Thank you man. I’ll take this positive news with a huge smile!

in case anyone was wondering the test is just a long q tip they basically shove up your nose so the inside of her nose might be ticklish :shrug:

in case anyone was wondering the test is just a long q tip they basically shove up your nose so the inside of her nose might be ticklish :shrug:

I had a Covid test, and yes it tickles. But you can’t move, and have to stay perfectly still. My wife was laughing at my reaction after the test was over.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

The test that scrapes the back of your sinus cavity tickled? Ok

They made me self-test from inside my car when I did it back in April. Idk if it would have tickled if someone else did it, but let me tell you, it did not tickle. Quite the opposite. IT HURT. I shoved it really far up my nose, because they told me to stick it up as far as possible for the best results. My eyes were watering and I started coughing. I tried hiding my face from the woman because I didnt want her to think i was crying. But yeah. No tickle.

Just did a bit of research and found this clip, hopefully it helps out some of the people like me who like to hear the word said :[video]https://www.twitch.tv/thesweetzlive/clip/TawdryPuzzledRedpandaChocolateRain?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time[/video])

Just did a bit of research and found this clip, hopefully it helps out some of the people like me who like to hear the word said :[video]https://www.twitch.tv/thesweetzlive/clip/TawdryPuzzledRedpandaChocolateRain?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time[/video])

Was hoping someone saved that! Nice job

Does anyone still have that video? I never seen it.

Covid Swab Tests suck. They tickle brutally. They make your eyes water. And according to Haaretz.com, the Shin Bet uses a similar methodology as torture.

But, just because we have sensitive mucous membranes doesn’t necessarily equate with ticklishness anywhere else. For example, my mouth and nose are terribly ticklish, but you won’t find any other consistently ticklish spots.

6BC53110-3A5D-47CE-B8F7-389D4BE5E6F5.jpeg

I was wondering about this one, too! I never contracted COVID, but was subjected to that test three separate times. I never found anything remotely ticklish about it.

I was wondering about this one, too! I never contracted COVID, but was subjected to that test three separate times. I never found anything remotely ticklish about it.

I had to have two different ones before two different surgeries, the first one tickled like hell, the second one hurt like hell, maybe it depends who does it.

While it is nice to get some sort of confirmation from Alexa, at the same time, this is such a tease. Anybody have any ideas on how to get something more concrete? Sorry if this is not posted in the proper section. Just generally curious about her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back