• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Punishing Tickling! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I'd spoken with the Master on line and told him of my talents and he said he himself not sharing them hadn't even thought of this technique of punishment but he did know from other dominant sessions that the disobediant slave was senstive but did not know where and to what extent but I psyched myself up and just had some instructions and on arrival found Tom the Master had complied with them. I saw the guys business suit in the corner of the room but the 6' executive in his early 30's was prone on the custom made raised bondage bed which was very impressive and naked but for his black shoes and socks. Perfect! I knew he was Russian and called Pavel and blindfold. I had seen his photo so knew he was good looking and a married father having a son. Tom had things to do and had told me he would not be witnessing the session and agreed I could take my time and there was not going to be blood or anything violent in this respect and that not being something that excites me.

After he had left I told Pavel that his Master had invited me to spend a few hours punishing him and told him that his Master thought he might be ticklish but wasn't sure and I was here to satisfy his curiosity and report the result back to him. Standing beside the almost naked Pavel I noticed he flinched and his feet flexed and whispered in his ear "Ticklish, you're Ticklish!" and saw this unnerved him which was a good sign. I then said he had a very attractive body with a decent size dick even flacid and hairy armpits that Mmmm smelled appealing, another flinch leaning over them so blew warm air into them both saying armpits excited me when they were a bit sweaty as so did feet and his in the shoes and socks worn all day would be and I liked big feet and now standing by them read the sole of his right shoe "Hmmm an impressive size 14's Pavel and I see black socks, my favourite kind!

As I untied his black oxford shoes loosening the laces slowly I could smell his feet as the shoes came off and it was a rich and manly smell and his feet looking very nicely shaped in the black socks, he flexed his feet and his socked toes wiggled not to entice me but I could tell an involuntary action. I sat on the stool facing his feet which Tom had bound together and leaned into them and sniffed them deeply, I loved inhaling Pavel's foot smell as it was strong but not pungent which even I cannot stand! Pavel clearly feeling uneasy but staying silent and I told him that he best keep his feet still as moving them would invite me to tickle them and something he really didn't want! No explanation needed as his body langauge betrayed him when I mentioned feet and tickle and even socks as now sniffing them saying his warm socked feet exciting me being big and smelly but then touching them with pressure not to tickle saying they felt very moist and this a bonus!

I then told him he was going to do exactly what I said and he nodded not wanting me to report him to Master Tom who he had already annoyed. I told him he needed to press his socked soles into my face and he groaned but I told him if he didn't he would suffer and so as I lay my face close to his feet as I have said raised so on line with my face, Pavel pressed his sweaty 14 soles into my face and began to wipe his smelly sock-clad feet on my face, back and forth and all around. He smeared me all over with his foot-sweat! I breathed in through my nose and was literally hit with the overpowering odour of the dark socks! I started to sniff his feet feeling as though their powerful smell was somehow taking me higher like a drug. He ran the bottom of his sweaty toes over my nostrils as instructed to do, he was not comfortable with doing this but he was compromised and knew it!

I then took my face away and began to massage Pavel's socked feet beginning with his large right foot and though silent it was clear to me that Pavel didn't like his feet touched and told him I knew this as I massaged every area of his foot saying it was hot n' sweaty but wanted to get it hotter and sweatier and also just enjoy fondling and feeling up his foot and more so knowing it was maddening for him. Eventually stopping the massage but told him he still having a large left foot and hearing him taking a deep breath as he had to prepare himself for it. Both feet soon very warm and moist but told him his socks were very sweaty and dirty and needed cleaning but I having a solution for this problem!

What a moan as I placed my face close to the sole of his secured right foot and licked the socked sole and then sucked on his socked toes, Pavel groaned as he hated this and I told him to wiggle his socked toes when they were in my mouth and he didn't, well not until his roght toes in my mouth that I lightly stroked his right socked sole and then he did as it tickled but I had told him not to laugh remember so he didn't but bit on his lips as he did when I repeated the process with his left socked foot! Both socked feet moist with his sweat and my saliva they smelled strong!

I told him that I was glad his feet were so horribly sensitive even in his socks and lightly stroked his socked feet telling him to be brave and endure this light tickle, not to laugh and he did try but my fingers under his socked toes was too much and though he having squirmed, now he still did but with a giggle which soon became a laugh as I gripped the socked toes of each foot in turn with one hand and stroked the taut socked sole with the other and Pavel laughed yelling

“Stop I’m ticklish OK I’m ticklish I’m ticklish! “

"Pavel yeah you sure are and what fun tonight will be tickling you with emphasis on these big feet!" I said as I kept lightly stroking them and amusing myself as his head shook and twisted from side to side as he squirmed which turned me on and his socked feet smelled good and when sniffing them hearing him say “No, please don’t!” was all the encouragement he needed to give me and I told him so and sniffed them both deeply and told him his socked fet being appealing to me, could he imagine how horny his bare feet were going to make me! This realisation hitting him gave him good reason to draw a deep breath as he did!

I then moved from his feet and began rubbing his nipples, rolling them between my fingers and pinching them. He then felt the touch of an ice cube and shrieked, I ran the ice cube over his nipples, chest and stomach, and it sent shudders all through his body. I stopped and I placed my fingers in his spread armpits and told him they were nice n' moist and Mmmm smelled good and then very lightly finger stroked them both simultaneously which made him squirm and I told him not to laugh, to fight the urge to laugh orI would give him something to laugh about and kept lightly stroking them and then he laughed and shrieked as I tickled them but then stopped saying I would repeat this if he did not obey me and he nodded asked if he understood?

"So Pavel you don't like being tickled so you have been tickled and by whom and where?"

I wasn't expecting the answer but in military service he and some recruits had got drunk and he had collapsed on his bed and the next thing he knew he was jumped on and his boots already off as three or four guys lay on top of him another two had a foot each and had torn off his socks and were tickling his feet and he gagged with one of his own socks!

I told him just boys being boys fooling around but he told me that it became something done to him a lot and he even having to guess by the tickle style who was tickling his feet and his feet being ticklish was soon knowledge with other lads, he guessed his having big feet fascinated some lads but others tickling his feet to gain control and something done to him to get him to do things and I guessed right, to suck the dicks of some recruits!

I told him that I understood why now he hated being tickled and then began stroking his dick and caressing his balls but with a feather which really teased him as I told him I was going to be tickling his balls and dick and he couldn't stop me

"Stop, please, stop!" he pleaded. "Anything but this, please!" he said now really sweating.

"That's it you're getting harder Pavel, I love the feather as used properly it really is effective and I am a profficient user of the feather with a good few years practice and you tonight will learn this, Ooooh you got quite a size there going on and circumsised and thick yeah very nice and big balls too and full of pent up cum so guess you really want to shoot your spunk but something you will be denied doing for a while anyway, as long as I decide!"

I then began stroking his hardened dick with my right hand, my fingers stroking his shaft and massaging his balls with my other hand and he gradually tensed up and was ooozing pre-cum and I rubbed one finger over the head of his dick and then licked the pre-cum off and he gasped being so close and then attention given to his dick and balls stopped as suddenly as it started! I then stroked his nipples and licked them sending shivers through his body. Again I gently stroked Pavel's throbbing dick and then again stopped! I then roamed my hands all over his chest as he moaned!

"Pavel you are powerless to escape me and whatever I do and wherever I touch you" and pressed the button on the hand controller of the bed that Tom had explained to me and saw the bed raise a little higher so Pavel's asshole faced me and took the feather and very lightly stroked the puckered rim of his ass and this freaked him out and it tickled and as I stroked his hole with the feather also stroking his dick and balls with it and Pavel excruciatingly ticklish was literally going berserk laughing his head off!

I then put on the silk black glove Tom had at hand as his playroom very equipped and then stroked Pavel's asshole with a finger and he I guess feared penetration but not my thing so wasn't going to happen, eith me teasing and the finger stroke teased but not effective like the feather which I returned to using but I was missing his feet in sweaty socks so pressed the button for the bed and soon facing his socked soles again! I told him he knew what to do and I should not have to tell him and he pressed his socked soles to my face again and his socked feet by my nose I breathed in his hot manly scent and told him to do so and reluctantly he rubbed his socked feet all over my face! I then smiled imagining Pavel's expression when I said

"Now Pavel as warm as your socked feet are, they need to be warmed up so they're very hot as then they'll be unbearably ticklish as I want them to be!" and activating the blow drier I gripped each ankle and let the stream of warm air sweep up and down the lengths of his feet and fondling them to guage their heat and stroking them proving my point as he squirmed and giggled! I ran my fingers up n' down two very hot socked feet as he fought to not laugh as I told him it best to do if he didn't want to experience an intense tickling as he had at the hands of his military companions!

Now smelling stronger I relished in the luscious smell of his large black socked feet hearing him saying "NO PLEASE NO!" and saying I understood from his military days that he wouldn't like attention to his feet even looked at but not touched, caressed, fondled, massaged and especially tickled but having no choice but to submit to it and lightly stroked the soles of his feet in thin black nylon socks which felt so smooth so hands glided over them both and I rewarded by Pavel's desperate pleas for me to "STOP" when he wasn't laughing!

My fingers worked over every inch of his feet driving him crazy in his socks as of course he laughed and then I pulled his socks down to the tops of his feet and stopped and then very slowly rolled the socks down over his heels and feet, lightly tickling every inch of his feet that I uncovered. Finally, with the socks hanging on his toes, I plucked them off his feet and he let out a deep moan! Wow what manly feet, smooth big soles and big toes with an overwhelming foot smell but one I found intoxicating and addictive tellling him that his ripe socks and sweaty feet met with my requirements and ticked all my boxes! Both feet were sticky with sweat and smelled awesome!

I ran my tongue over the right sole and then the left sole of his athletic feet, strong masculine feet and sucked on all of his toes one after the other as he moaned as it did not tickle and was not meant to, I can adapt my oral technique to do so as he would find out later; but now wanted to taste the Russian feet in front of me and licked the balls of his feet and along his arches. I licked his soles again and again and nibbled on his toes, his feet tasted sweaty, salty, funky and excited me as my tongue was lapping away at both of his bare feet.

I then massaged each bare foot and spacing his toes I sniffed in between them inhaling deeply and sucked and nibbled them which tickled a little and progressed with the foot massage and then feet warm, I used the hairdryer on them being careful not to burn his feet and then slid my tongue in between his toes one by one and told him to feed me his toes and wiggle them in my mouth and this time he did as I orally teased his toes and then lathered his soles with my saliva licking from heels to his toes! I let my tongue slide up his soles hearing the mix of a laugh and a moan as continued moving my wet tongue around his feet teasing his wrinkles with the tip of my tongue, again I began sliding my tongue between his toes them engulfing them and sucking on them hard

"Oh please ha-ha stop that's teasing please stop it come on don’t do this to me enouigh please!"

I stopped saying I decided when it was enough and that was not now or anytime soon and then continued sucking his toes while my tongue teased them feeling them flex in my mouth with every moan and giggle before sliding down his soles then I began to nibble on his arches gently biting them! Then I let my tongue slide up his sole I hear of mixture of a laugh and a moan so I continued moving my wet tongue around his feet teasing his wrinkles with the tip of my tongue, I began sliding it between his toes them engulfing them and sucking on them hard! I continued sucking his toes while my tongue teased them feeling them flex in my mouth with every moan and giggle before sliding down his soles then I began to nibble on his arches gently biting them!

"Now Pavel I told you I like to use a feather on feet, anywhere but especially on bare feet of amazingly ticklish guys like you"

Saying this I then waited keeping him in suspense and then toes wiggled as he felt the feather gently brush the very tips of his right foot and then scraped it across the base of his toes and he gasped and laughed out loud!

"A gentle tickling of your toes really gets to you, doesn’t it Pavel so now your other foot!" and the same instant reaction from his ultra-sensitive left foot and then I began to explore both helpless and vulnerable arches, a frustratingly light tickle along them resulted in Pavel desperately fighting the natural urge to laugh. Ultimately though objective achieved and he burst into uncontrollable laughter as the quill of the feather was aimed for the centre of his soles then the balls of his feet and under his toes! The ticklish sensations got to him but when I drew the stiff tips of the feather quickly down the centre of both of his feet, from the balls to the heels, several times very quickly, manic laughter exploded from him!

"The feather is working effectively Pavel, your feet wonderfully responsive!" I verbally taunted him tracing patterns with the quill of the feather over both soles of his feet making him howl like a banshee!

"Hahahahah NOO please stop it hahaha I can’t handle this hahahaha" Pavel was pleading so swapped the feather for my hands and fingers gently scraping the soles of his feet to stimulate his nerve endings even more and more sensitised then tickled the soles of his feet as he laughed like a loon!

I then scraped the feather up n' down the soles of his feet and making sure every stroke tickled so waves of tickles flooded through him saying he better soon tell me of another military experince as he was forced to laugh with unrestrained abandon as the feather slowly traced every inch of one foot then the other as his feet flexed wildly and his toes wiggled like crazy! Pavel's
laughing screams and wiggles grew so intense getting the shit tickled out of him!

I increased the torture by taking hold of one foot and pulling Pavel's toes back away from the balls of his foot stroking harder and repeated this torment with his other foot! I slowly and gently brushed every one of his toes on both feet. I deliberately drew the quill of the feather under his toes and across the balls of his feet, and in between his toes. Laughing so loudly Pavel tried curling his toes to reinforce his feet against my tickling, but the attempt was futile. I alternated from foot to foot, mercilessly tickling, brushing and scraping both feet!

"Ready to tell me Pavel or you want more of the same?" and he shook his head

"Oh you want more tickles then!" I said threateningly

"No please I tell it to you but no tickling please noo!" Pavel responded so the shaking of his head indicating no more tickling!

"Well tell me then Pavel!" I told him

Pavel told me a senior officer heard of his dilemma and used it against him in a merciless way when he was caught smoking on guard duty. Taken to a punishment cell and forced to strip to underwear and socks and was secured on his stomach. The officer ran his fingers along his socked soles ticklish as warm from his boots. He sat on a chair facing both socked soles and stroked them and of course Pavel laughed! Pavel's socks were pulled off and a maddening tickle was delivered with a slow stroking which escalated to a merciless tickling then slow stroking and then merciless tickling and in silence, the only sound Pavel's laughter! He was tickling Pavel skillfully in complete control! His fingers stroked both soles and he slowly worked his fingers under Pavel's toes as Pavel shook with laughter as he was tickle tortured! The officer's fingers worked every inch of Pavel's feet for a long time!

Again not an experience I expected him to have had but certainly cause for him to hate his feet being played with and asked him who tickled him the most and he said it was me because I liked doing it and the officer had done it as it was Pavel's weakness but I was much more intense and I think he is probably right about that but I would have liked to have seen Pavel suffer at the hands of the officer. I began sliding my fingers between Pavel's toes and watched his body squirming!

'Bzzzzzz' I activated the sonicare and connected the revolving bristles to his soles and alternated between them both!

"Hahahahahaha oh no please it’s too much I can’t hahahahah this is torture" I figured out his week spot on his arches and focused my attentions there on each foot which drove him crazy."Hahahaha nooooo please hahahahah oh please noohaha!"

I continued the torture for another 30 minutes before using the sonicare in his armpits making him erupt with laughter, circling them around and around in them both as he begged me "Ha-ha no its too sensitive ha-ha please stop!" I did stop and then went to his dick and now half erect fondled him back to stiffness, sensually stroking his balls as let's face it a guy knows what another guy likes, what gets him horny both being guys whatever sexual orientation they might be, that's the fact!

I kept stroking his dick very sensually and as he oozed pre-cum ran one finger over the head of his dick edging him and he was so close to shooting his load and I stopped, leaving him on the brink! I then gave his feet a footbath with my tongue licking heels to toes and sucking on each of his toes and massaging his feet! I taking deep sniffs of his feet and licked all over them, then I slowly took each toe in my mouth and sucked on his toes and massaged his feet that were so hot n' sweaty and again sucked every toe!

For Pavel every sensation was hellish because my primary in fact now sole target, excuse the pun; being his feet! I ran my fingers up n' down the length of his feet over and over again from heels to toes as he writhed on the bondage bed but the tickling was highly effective as his feet were very hot n' sweaty and I loved seeing his soles wrinkle when my fingers stroked along them. The sonicare used again to run in between his wiggling toes but not as effective there as the feather proved being so was my tickling tool of preference for his toes although the pipe-cleaner also proving very successful! I then replaced his socks on his feet and exited and went and found Tom watching a movie on TV and said it was a real torture session and he smiled and said that he did not mind it continuing as he had movies to watch and Pavel had been late for two sessions recently and had attitude during them so he wanted him punished and I assured him that being so ticklish that Pavel was suffering and he smiled and winked saying that this was a win-win situation as we were both getting what we wanted and I agreed!

I returned to the playroom and Pavel reacted feeling my fingers on his socked feet immediately squirming and told him to keep his feet still or his socks would come off and using scissors snipped the toe ends of his socks off and there were ten bare toes and dived in and took a mouthful of right foot toes and left foot toes and nibbled and sucked them while stroking the socked sole of each foot as Pavel went crazy! Then pulled both socks off as he yelled

"NO! Not my feet Please don't tickle my feet! more!" he begged.

"Now Pavel that's what I like to hear, you begging as it makes it all even more fun for me but I am going to tickle your feet and you're going to lie there and take it and the more you try to stop me the longer I'll do it!"

I then got the ball point inkless pen and began to draw circles in the centre of his soles and his laughter was soon desperate and then my fingers stroked the length of his soles and beginning with one finger on each sole and adding more fingers to the tickling torture so soon ten fingers working over his feet simultaneously and mercilessly! I then focused on one foot then the other seeing if one was more sensitive but told him they both seemed the same fuckin' ticklish and laughed myself as I stroked his soles seeing his toes wiggling and saying he having lovely toes, a good shape, smell and taste and so ticklish! I then grabbed his right foot and began to scramble my fingers like spiders all over the sole of his foot and then grabbed his left foot and repeated my motion and focused on one foot at a time. I drew circles around his arches keeping his laughter level up and then began to tickle the middle of the soles of each foot.

I then began really lightly stroking the tops of his feet and asked him “Are you less ticklish on your soles or tops of your feet?”

Even though he was still laughing he said “bottoms” and so I asked him again because I wanted him to say soles or tops and he needed to learn obediance! Eventually Pavel managed to say soles which came out as a screamed “soles” as I was tickling his feet and lightly stroking both soles simultaneously which really got him laughing and squirming! Pavel pleaded for me to stop tickling his feet when he wasn't in fits of laughter but his pleas only succeeding in encouraging me to tickle him more on his feet and tickled harder so he was hysterically laughing as he sensed the cold metal of something on the sole of one foot and then the other and I drew the end of the screwdriver along the sole of his left foot as his foot spasmed and twitched with extreme sensitivity but under his toes and he lost it! I then tortured the sole of his right foot

Then I explored each foot with my tongue again but now so my oral ministrations lickled and I then started to drag my fingers up his right bare foot. The tickling sensations shot through Pavel like bullets and I kept tickling and tickling and I continued my tickle adventure across his left bare foot and underneath his toes on both feet devilishly ticklish! The feather back in use and slowly dragged the length of one bare sole then the other and being sawn in between his toes and Pavel's wiggling toes were proven no match for the feather as I alternated the feather tickle from foot to foot as Pavel was laughing consistently!

"I bet you hate the fact your big feet are so ticklish Pavel, so smooth, soft and ticklish!" I said pulling the toes back on his right foot and tickling under his toes which was unbearable for him! I again alternating from foot to foot with this tickle technique.

"No...nohohohohomoorehahahahahahaha!"

I then began to lick his soles and when they were saliva lubed used the tines of the fork just under the toes of each foot in turn telling him not to move violently as metal tines would hurt so he lay still as he could drawing deep breaths as very slowly and tortuously I drew the tines from under his toes down the soles of each foot in turn saying I knew that this was excruciatingly ticklish but he needed to be a very brave man and endure it and tell me another ticklish interlude in the military he'd suffered! Pavel nodded and I stopped the fork torment!

Pavel told me a lad in the dorm used his weakness against him but stopped other lads in the dorm attacking him so he had an agreement and as this lad was an influence in the dorm he had a control. After lights out on average two nights a week the lad would wake Pavel who would then be fed one of the lad's sweaty socks. The lad would then lift the blanket off Pavel's feet. Then lightly tickle his arches and then stroke his soles faster and faster. After this tickle under Pavel's wiggling toes and then across both soles, slowly and gently at first, gradually increasing the speed and pressure.

His lips then licking Pavel's soles but worse than tickling in a sexual way, slow and sensuous which made Pavel feel dirty and perverted as his toes were sucked very sensually and both large soles licked gently and soothingly and his feet nibbled and fondled, his toes squeezed and his feet enjoyed like this for a long time and being smelled but then suddenly his very sensitive feet tickled with a vengeance, no mercy until suddenly it stopped and the blanket replaced, the sock pulled from his mouth and he promising to say nothing!

I guessed the bully was Gay or had a foot fetish and indulged in it with Pavel's feet which I completely understood seeing their size, shape, smell and ticklishness but then the boy would feel guilty having excited himself with Pavel's feet and punish Pavel for putting temptation in his way by tickling them mercilessly!

I then licked Pavel's toes very slowly and sensually as he moaned and began to lick the length of his soles and fondle them and squeeze his toes and licked sensuously in between his toes seeing him harden and began caressing his balls as I licked his soles and sucked his toes, lightly nibbling them as I stroked his erect dick making him gasp and moan and licking every one of his toes slowly and sensually which was driving him berserk as memories and it was now sexual and Pavel was straight but came to his Master to be punished and dominated but this attention was not usual. Sucking his dick would be done in dominant and controlling mode if and when it happened but not liking his feet given attention this was freaking him out as he gasped and moaned which invited me to orally rape his feet and spent an hour licking and sucking and sniffing, fondling and caressing his feet and feeling their warmth and then stopped!

"HAHAHAHAHAHANOOHEEHEEAHHAAHAHAHHANOOOHAHAHAHAHAHEE HEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I began finger tickling his saliva lubed feet like no tomorrow saying he was a naughty boy tempting me with his smelly, sweaty, delicious tasting big Russian straight man feet and needed teaching a lesson and dragged the tips of my fingers up n' down the soles of his feet keeping him laughing his head off and gripping his toes of a foot and stroking under them and along the taut soles. Madly scribbling my fingers over his soles the exposed soles as he was reduced to nothing more than a giggling mess and showing him no mercy wiggling fingers under his toes, stroking the balls of his feet and stroking up n' down the soles of his feet! Pavel threw his head from side to side and let loose with a banshee-like shriek as my relentless fingers continued to stroke up and down along the sweaty n' warm soles of his madly flexing feet as he gasped for breath! It was done! Pavel was punished!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back