• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CapturedDoll Podcast 1

Doll, you sound super happy and its awesome to hear that.

Wow, Doll.....and brother Mr. Feet....I am SO FREAKING HAPPY for you two!!!! I am BEYOND happy for you! C.D......I know what you've been through, how long you've endured NOT having this kind of relationship. It sounds like you had a great session last night (Happy Birthday, Brother! You're living the dream!).

Tickle talk IS the hottest! I LOVE having tickle talk whispered in my ear, it's the hottest thing ever, as hot as the tickling itself, in my opinion. I completely agree, I encourage everyone to try that out.

CD, you sound SO happy. I'm also happy you guys found each other BEFORE this virus hit.

Fascinating insight towards the middle, encouraging others to make audio. I'm not ready to post my voice on this Forum, but maybe I'll share it with YOU, old friend!

This is a great life update, CD.

Wow, Doll.....and brother Mr. Feet....I am SO FREAKING HAPPY for you two!!!! I am BEYOND happy for you! C.D......I know what you've been through, how long you've endured NOT having this kind of relationship. It sounds like you had a great session last night (Happy Birthday, Brother! You're living the dream!).

Tickle talk IS the hottest! I LOVE having tickle talk whispered in my ear, it's the hottest thing ever, as hot as the tickling itself, in my opinion. I completely agree, I encourage everyone to try that out.

CD, you sound SO happy. I'm also happy you guys found each other BEFORE this virus hit.

Fascinating insight towards the middle, encouraging others to make audio. I'm not ready to post my voice on this Forum, but maybe I'll share it with YOU, old friend!

This is a great life update, CD.

Aww Thank you Internet. You're awesome. *hugs*

So glad you both are so happy and those gorgeous soles are getting the full ticklish attention they deserve! I liked your distinction between captured and submissive, never thought they could be seperate before, but i get it. Also liked the tickle talk comments. Best of everything to you.

I am so glad to hear you are doing well! You seem like a very lucky couple! I'm jealous! And I really loved your stance on tickle talk! Your tickle talk is what got me into your audios in the first place! I've always been into it, but I've never actually found recordings of it until I stumbled upon you accidentally on Soundcloud! And I'm still glad I did! You have a way with words and your voice that gives me shivers every time I hear it!

If I thought you were the best before then you're even further out in front now! That was a wonderful 10 minutes. Thank you! :)
Tickle talk does indeed have a devastating effect and you are SO good at it. Looking forward to more podcasts.

So glad you both are so happy and those gorgeous soles are getting the full ticklish attention they deserve! I liked your distinction between captured and submissive, never thought they could be seperate before, but i get it. Also liked the tickle talk comments. Best of everything to you.

Thank you very much!

I am so glad to hear you are doing well! You seem like a very lucky couple! I'm jealous! And I really loved your stance on tickle talk! Your tickle talk is what got me into your audios in the first place! I've always been into it, but I've never actually found recordings of it until I stumbled upon you accidentally on Soundcloud! And I'm still glad I did! You have a way with words and your voice that gives me shivers every time I hear it!

I love hearing that!! Thank you DCWT!

If I thought you were the best before then you're even further out in front now! That was a wonderful 10 minutes. Thank you! :)
Tickle talk does indeed have a devastating effect and you are SO good at it. Looking forward to more podcasts.

It truly does. :) Tickle talk is devastating in the best way.

Thank you. I really appreciate it Jack!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back