• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

tklher13

Just saw this adorable video of a dog licking AOC while she was on a conference call. I think it’s a bit of a ticklish reaction, right!? Def a tickle crush of mine...

twitter.com/Reuters/status/ 1098983253376098305?s=20

Placed space after “status”

Aww I think it was a ticklish reaction too. Good to know. She’s super adorable and I love her. I hate reading the hateful responses to her on twitter though....reminds me how much of a cesspit of low life human beings populate that social media forum.

Definitely not proof, and I don't even think that's her laughing, but damn is it nice to think about.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The laughter was definitely coming from the person filming unfortunately. Might have been a ticklish reaction, but I'd put it at less than 50%. Her facial expression looked more grossed out than being tickled to me. :(

Still, nice find and thanks for sharing.

Aww I think it was a ticklish reaction too. Good to know. She’s super adorable and I love her. I hate reading the hateful responses to her on twitter though....reminds me how much of a cesspit of low life human beings populate that social media forum.

You can say that again, sis. Proud she's my congresswoman, and she already accomplished at least one major thing that has had a HUGE effect on my life, and the lives of my friends, neighbors and my employer. Love her to death.

As far as whether or not it's tickling, I think most people recoil from dogs licking their faces (although, sure, the dog can score a neck tickle from time to time!)......but this clip is probably as close as we're ever going to get as to what her getting tickled might look like! She's the trifecta: smart, adorable, and super cool. And I've noticed around here she's everyone's favorite (political) tickle crush, no matter what side of the aisle they're on.

Thanks for sharing the clip! I agree with ManiacTickler that it doesn't prove anything (I won't be adding her to the Ticklish Celebrities List), but I'm still happy I saw it.

I’m proud to have her too! I don’t live in NYC but she represents the same district most of my family lives. Plus she’s an icon for women and latinas everywhere.

Yes! Definitely a favorite tickle crush across both sides I have noticed too!

The laugh's not from her. But that could be a tickle ...

I'd say that it wasn't, but who knows. For me, her reaction's more like something else ...

Last edited:
The laugh definitely came from someone else, but the reaction is adorable.

And before this descends into mudslinging hostile political debate, I actually like AOC too. She seems genuine and wants to make changes happen from within her party. She's got a future for herself that's for sure.

I just deleted several posts. I am going to remind some of you of two rules we have here -

1) be nice

2) no politics

I think that, at least in this forum session, the fact that she's a politician is beside the point - what matters's her ticklishness (although, sadly, I think nothing happened in this video ...)

But I'm not from U.S., I can't talk that much about it ...

Please don't make me keep editing this thread.

Doesn't look like a ticklish reaction (or at least is very questionable). Still, it is very cute.

My heart jumped into my chest when I saw this. I wont mention anything politics but I will say I like that shes around my age, and DAMN, she's pretty.

I'd kill for a ticklish admission or vid from her. Sounds like this isn't one though unfortunately.

EDIT: Okay so I made this comment before watching the video. After watching it I'm going to say its inconclusive, and really not enough evidence to jump to the conclusion that shes ticklish. Most people would react the same way, ticklish or not, to a dog all up in their face like that. Itd be different if it was lacking her foot or something and there was toe wiggling. Plus she wasn't even laughing or giggling or anything.

It very well may have been a tickliah reaction, but like I said, its not 100% proof either way.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back