• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Meet! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I saw the guy sitting in the dark corner of the bar on his own and clearly drinking himself to oblivion so soon joined him and learned drowning his sorrows having been kicked to the kerb by his wife having cheated on her. Looked in his 30's and attractive he would satisfy my needs having discreetly checked out his footwear under the table and seen black lace up conservative leather shoes in keeping with his business suit and importantly a decent size guessing 11's/12's!

He clearly drunk as words slurred but accepting another beer from me as sensed he would and wanted him with hazy memories of our meeting and he soon in no state to drive anywhere was easily coaxed to accompnaying me to my place down the street and inside sat on the sofa not knowing where he was and pretty much out of it so easily lead to the bedroom and flat out on the bed. On arrival had helped him off with his jacket and now loosened his tie and removed it, opening his shirt a little and eased arms to arm straps on the customised bed used for my fun n' games and then had a good look at him and fixated on the shoed soles of his large feet.

Deep breathing he pretty unaware of events which suited me perfectly and one question burning in my mind, how ticklish were they if at all which needed knowing so strapped both ankles together and knowing he going nowhere and still as yet pretty out of it very slowly unlaced his right shoe then left and slid them off making him stir but not much else. Time for blindfold and in place he made ready and very lightly stroked each sole and toes in black business otc socks wiggled. Bingo! I stared at both socked soles and leaned into them and inhaled a masculine aroma and sensed their warnth and moistness!

Carefully I began to rub each sole making him moan so increased the preesure as he was going to endure his feet messed with not escape it and after more rubbing heard a slurred

"Whhat no sttoop touching feeet whhhat!" clearly confused so crept up to him and whispered menacingly in his ear that he was going to be foot-raped, his feet used and abused to my satisfaction and he not in any fit state to stop me and it from happening and all I wanted to hear from him was his uncontrolled laughter and saying this duct taped his mouth and asking him if he understood seeing him nod his head as I told him no harm would come to him and he nodding again!

At the end of the bed I then lightly stroked each of his socked arches using one finger along each and his reaction instant, a sharp intake of breath, toes wiggling and feet squirming perfectly and through the nylon material his feet felt amazing and inviting, so smooth, warm and moist and best of all at my mercy.

I crept up to him again and whispered it was going to be a long night as feet like his really my thing and knowing his being married sensing how humiliating and embarrassing an ordeal it was going to be mentally for his having another guy playing with his feet as well as physically unbearable as clearly being hyper-ticklish on his feet! I told him it would only be his feet of interest to me but both of real interest! I'd be enjoying exploring them socked and later bare in every way imaginable to him and sensed a protest, told him to put up and shut up or I knew people who would do more to a tied straight guy than tickle, torment and tease his feet!

He nodded when I told him again that all I wanted was both of his feet, my kick was going to be driving him absolutely ballistic using my touch whether fingers or tongue as giving ticklish feet a licklish work-out was on the agenda, a feather and the electric toothbrush and loved seeing him struggle to get free as my menacing words hit home!

I taunted him saying "Where are you going, you're not going anywhere but taking a trip to ticklish hell as having gone to the trouble of talking to him, buying him a beer and offering home hospitality he owed me and his feet seeing debt paid in full!" and laughed! I then told him I wanting to find out just how ticklish his feet were and back by his feet, one finger became two fingers, then three fingers until both hands employed dealing a light fondling and stroking over his feet.

"SHIHHHHT STAHHHP HWHHHHAHHH STAHHHHHP NOOOHOOOO HAHHHA!" I heard a muffled reaction from him which excited me as effectively I spider tickled the socked soles of his feet as I mocked him being so weak reacting to a little teasing tickle-tickle-tickle of his feet and was meticulous in discovering where on his feet being most ticklish! I found tickling under his toes a hot spot as clearly given his levels of ticklishness, he couldn't stand them toyed with even through his socks!

"HAHHHHA NAHHHHH NOHHHT THEHHHHRE HAHHHA NOHHT THE TOES HATHA SHIHHHHHT STOHHHHP PLEAHHHHSE!"

"Such ticklish toes, wiggle them more now clench them all now splay them and now clench and splay good man, Hmm they smell awesome and fuck they're unbearably sensitive, so ticklish, it'll be hellish when I suck on them, lick and nibble them!" I taunted and wiggled my fingers under them!

"NOOOHHHO PLEAHHHHSE NOOOHMOOHHRE NOHHHT THE TOEHHHHHHS HAHHHHA StOHHHP STAHHHP FUHHHHCKING STOOHHPAHAHHAHAHA!"

I stopped to allow my sweaty victim to breathe! Loved finding them all so ticklish I told him; as unable to stop me I slowly peeled off each sock in turn and admired to large sweaty bare feet which smelled amazing! His feet both warm in my face, perfect feet, not a callous, no rough skin, feet perfect for foot-raping, ripe for tasting with intoxicating smell and I indulged in sniffing them and rubbing my nose the length of each sole! I then indulged myself in licking each sole and sucking and licking all ten toes and nibbling them driving him crazy, squirming on the bed, laughing himself silly and desperately trying to kick his feet away but failing!

"Such excruciatingly ticklish sweaty feet these just perfect, your wife crazy dumping you, missing out on such a ticklish, licklish treat but her loss my gain so glad she did and they're all mine to take my time seducing as believe me I'm going to be, these feet well used and abused when freed and no signs of being foot-raped but you'll never forget it happening and inviting it as failing to remember the advice 'Never talk to strangers!'! Ever experienced air torture, well feel this so teasing, so tormenting, so soft, the feather tendrils sawing in between these ticklish toes, back and forth and back and forth, it's ticklish isn't it, that's it wiggle those toes for me! That's the right foot and now the left foot!"

I caressed to soles with the soft feather which drove him crazy and then caressed all of his toes with it and then scraped the quill end mercilessly along the length of his soles, slowly exploring every wrinkle appearing and loving seeing his toes twitching, nice long toes. Then stopped to let him breath and for me to indulge in massaging his feet which I relish doing to guys, feeling their feet up and most especially straight guys who in my experience do not often have these parts of their anatomy massaged by their wives and girlfriends!

So some guys met by me willingly submit their feet to me knowng they'll not be compromised to doing other things and even reciprocating as not a switcher, it's their feet that are my pleasure and why I favour stright guys over gay guys who would expect more from me and of no interest to me!
I gently and sensually massaged his sweaty feet which was a welcomed relief from the torture tickling as I said he was horrendously ticklish even sensing this in massaging them both and he nodded.

"I really love ticklish feet though so the nights young and I want you enduring tortuously ticklish sensations being here for my pleasure and being punished for cheating on your wife seems yo deserve being taught a ticklish lesson and began licking the soles of both instantly flexing feet!

Loved finding his feet so licklish, enjoyed lubing them with saliva and sucking, licking and nibbling on his toes as clearly a ticklishly tortuous sensation for him making him shake his head from side to side on the pillows. I then activated the revolving bristles of the sonicare and he reacted like he'd been shocked by 1,000 volts as tickle extreme sensations shot through his body!

"HHAHAHAHH SHIHHHHT PLEAHHHHSE NOHAHAHAHA STOP FUHHHCKING SHUHHHT IHHHT OFFF HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The bristles attacked the soles of his feet one by one from heels to his toes and my finding the most sensitive areas meticulously even drawn in between his toes as his laughter increased in volume as the tickling did in intensity being magnified to unexplored levels of ticklishness especially along the toe stems and toe pads and my loving tormenting his hyper-ticklishness even verbally saying he was such a delight to work over and once satisfied by his bare feet, would be re-socking them and starting all over!

I then stopped using the sonicare and began sucking on the toes of his right and then left foot and told him their salty, sweaty taste was totally delicious and both feet smelling so awesome being so invitingly sweaty that he best get accustomed to my oral attention to them and indulged in gliding my tongue the length of his soles and lapping at every inch of his toes, licking from his heels to toes and saying socked again I'd use the hairdryer on them both to work them up to be even more sweaty as my appetite for them an insatiable one which demanded satisfying!

"NOOOOHHHHOOOO HAHHAHAH SHIHHHHT HHHHHAHAH SHIHHHT FUHHHHCK PLEAHHHHSE PLEAHHHHSE IHHHTS TORTUHHHHRE IHHHM BEGGING YOUHHHH IHHM SOOHHH TIHHCKLISH HAHAHAHHA!"

His muffled but distinguishable verbal protests were totally encouraging as I licked his arches and over the balls of his feet as I told him that by morning his feet no longer virgin would have been ravished in every way as I wanted to break him with tickling as he being so excruciatingly ticklish inviting the foot torture he was enduring and to make the most of any short lived reprieve I gave him, allowed him from a ticklish nightmare and agin indulged in affording him a foot massage but with oil so his feet slick with his foot sweat became even slicker oiled up and loved indulging in lightly stroking both soles of his feet and ran fingers in between and under his toes which drove him berserk!

"You thought you'd been tickled but guess this is really extreme and not something I indulge in with many guys but there's always the exception to every rule and I'm feeling partiularly evil tonight, it really increases the tickle-tickle-tickle right, yeah fuck you are a live one, have to in the next round oil them up and use the sonicare as those bristles going to be killers and if you wonder when I'll free you; when you're tickled out and oh a medical hypnotist that when you do leave, I'll know your name and details about you, where you work, what you do etc and you will not remember much other than being tickled on these feet and being addicted to loving to hate it, so meeting me again for more of the same treatment! I suffer insomnia so don't worry about my needing sleep! Remember all I want from you is what you're giving me, that's it, just howling laughter!"

"HAHAHA HAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAH AAAAHAHAHA AH AH AHAAAA HAHAHAHA!"

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back