• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I pulled my wife deep into the tickling world...the early years (F/F) (MM/FM)

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
I wrote this to coincide with conversations I have had with others over the years on just how they got started in the tickling world.

My wife Betty and I first met at an after work party, where the drinks were flowing and conversation had no limits. I had seen her in the account department before, as she is tall and skinny, and very talkative where anyone around knows when Betty is talking. I worked in the legal department as a new attorney force to work the details of contracts and litigation, a very boring start to my career. I was fixing myself a drink when Betty pulled up next to me, "Hey big guy, care to make me one of those drinks?" her smile was radiant as her green eyes flashed a playful personality. We hit it off instantly, chatting the rest of the night and making plans to go for a hike in the morning. I enjoyed her company as Betty was easy to talk to, but also she loved to tease and talk about other people. That is all fine and dandy, but one thing she said as we sat on the couch, looking at one of the cute secretaries who had kicked off her flip-flops. She crossed her tan legs with her left foot bouncing innocently in the air as she slurred her words talking to a guy she must have liked. Betty had been staring at her for a few minutes, then turned to me and said, "Dude, what I would give to wrestle her down and tickle those pretty feet until she cried." I think my expression of "wow" surprised Betty, but she didn't miss a beat saying, "Oh come on, don't you think that would be wild to see her begging for mercy?" I think in that moment, I knew I had met my soulmate. I'm 29, good looking guy, been with more than a few women in my time, but never was serious about any relationship and I knew why, I was a closet foot and tickle guy. For years I lived my fantasies online with fellow tickle fans, mostly from Tickling Media Forum where the chat room gives anyone into it a chance to speak freely. I smiled and said, "I would love to watch you slowly destroy her with a well planned out tickle torture." Our eyes met, and we kissed for the first time, and it was electric. We slipped to a more discreet location away from people and started to talk about tickling. Betty holding my hand asked me, "You like the idea of tickling someone?" I love it actually, have some experience but not much. To be honest I confided, I am more of a watcher, enjoying to see someone dish out the punishment. We talked for 2 hours, then went back to my place and talked tickling as we made love throughout the night. Every time we fell deep into tickle talk which included tickle scenes, techniques and even the darkside of dominating someone with tickling, I got hard and we went at it again.

Betty has some raw experiences from high school through college and some afterwards but like most, found it harder to meet like minded people into tickling. Her father had started Betty in martial arts at a young age and that continued through high school. Her older brother was a stand-out wrestler and taught her how to wrestle, which I learned quickly, that Betty is more than capable of holding her own. Betty recounted a story from her early High school days. One day after school as she waited for volleyball to start, and noticed a guy student was giving one of the girls a hard time, teasing her etc, just being mean and when Betty confronted him, he got snippy with her. They ended up rolling around on the gym mats, not throwing punches but hard wrestling with Betty getting the guy face down. She had pulled his legs crossed at the ankles behind his back, so he could not escape. Then as he cussed her out, with a few students watching in amusement, Betty pulled off his sneakers roughly. You got a big mouth buddy, bet I can make you say "Uncle" she teased. Not sure what he said, but Betty told me how she pulled off his ankle socks leaving his big soft feet exposed to the cool gym air. Without missing the moment, she dug her fingers into his wiggling feet and he quickly burst out laughing, fighting hard to break free, but he was locked in place going nowhere. This is how I know Betty is a true tickle freak, she described in detail how she tickled his feet. She didn't just say, I ran my fingers over his feet. She described how she took two fingers and scratched under his big toe as her other hand was used to pull back the toes so he couldn't scrunch them closed. I dragged a finger slowly from the ball of his foot to his heel, slowly circling around, then dug all fingers into his soft wrinkled soles. Needless to say, we made love again as Betty knew she could talk freely about her adventures and fantasies. I made her talk me through a fantasy with the barefoot secretary at the party and she did not disappoint. I'm going to invite her to my parents cabin in the Smoky mountains which is secluded and very private. She will have no idea that it is only her but I will make it sound like others are coming, only to tell her they pulled out at the last moment. Her fantasy story included tight bondage, which I could tell she was testing me by looking for disapproving expressions, but she got none as I asked her to describe the bondage scene. It would start out as playful girl play, but I will have the velcro straps in place on the big 4 poster bed, which she will be tied spread-eagle. Any clothes she has on will be cut from her body, so I can tickle every inch. Her description of her captive begging for mercy, the techniques she planned to use on her got me hard all over again and once again made love again.

We dated for many months, enjoying our time together with the inevitable thought that we were probably going to get married. Then one innocent Saturday afternoon, our relationship went to the next level. I was going golfing with some buddies and told my girlfriend I would be home around 3 or so. Betty told me her friend Anne from work was coming over for some girl wine tasting and gossip as she winked at me. I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but Anne was kind of a big girl, not fat, just tall at 6'1 and big boned with an Irish last name, figured that was where it came from. Betty is tall herself at 5'9, but skinny gal weighing no more than 120 pds tops. Well my golf went well, but I stayed around with the guys to have a few in the clubhouse enjoying my time out. I finally texted Betty to say, "How's it going, having a good time here, what are you up too?" It was several minutes but finally a return text from Betty that made me quickly excuse myself from my friends. Betty sent me a text that boldly announced, "I got a snooty friend here with a bad attitude, going to straighten her out :)". Next came a pic of her friend's bound feet - soles staring at me from the phone, with the words "Bad Friend" written on both soles. I told the guys I got to run, forgot we had a date tonight. I am not sure how fast I drove, and honestly can't remember the 25 minutes it took me to get to Betty's place as my mind raced on what was happening. Was this planned? Is she just teasing me and it's not real? As I approached the front door, I knew it was real as uncontrolled laughter filled the air, slightly muffled, but someone was getting tickled. I used my key to get in and slowly crept into the living room to find a smiling Betty sitting on the lower legs of Anne who was screaming with laughter. Betty was using a scrub brush that she used to scratch/scrub the ink away from her size 12 feet. Anne's feet were wide with long toes. My cock was straining in my golf shorts as I took in the whole scene. Looks like a sock or two was wrapped around Anne's head, helping to muffle the laughter. I spotted many items around the captive Anne. A couple of long stiff feathers, ink pens, electric toothbrush and baby oil. Betty had such a dominant expression on her face, like she was in a different place, in total control of the much bigger girl. I could hear Betty pleading between laughter, "Please!! I'm going to pee...." Betty either didn't hear her, or didn't care as she methodically worked the brush over each toes, then the heels. Finally, it happened, you could tell that poor Anne had lost her bladder and started to sob. I made Betty stop, putting up a bold front of "What the hell are you doing!" I made Betty get up and I untied Anne, trying to comfort her, but she was embarrassed and humiliated. She rushed to the bathroom, sheepishly avoiding Betty. I was so turned on, but I had to play the role as I scolded Betty. "What happened here? Why is she tied up Betty?" She just smiled and walked away to our bedroom, and she actually seemed hurt by my scolding. It sounded like Anne took a quick shower and submissively left our house. When I asked her what happened, she just shook her head "No" and incredibly walked out barefoot to her car.

I was sure that the Police would be knocking on the door at any time, but they didn't. I went to Betty's room to find her naked under the covers, apparently pleasuring herself. She has a seductive look, which kind of unnerved me since she was showing no remorse and no fear of getting in trouble. I said, "Betty, I am not mad, but you made that poor woman piss herself. I'm afraid the cops might show up here and arrest you." Betty smiled and smugly said, "Oh she won't tell, I've known for a couple of months that she has been misusing her work credit card to buy stuff she wasn't allowed to. If that gets out, she is out of a job and she knows it." You see honey, patting the side of the bed indicating she wanted me next to her, I fed her a few drinks, then confronted her about the credit cards. She was so caught off guard, she asked if she could do anything to not have me tell on her. My cock was now raging again as I slipped in naked next to Betty. I told her if she left me try a magic trick on her, that I would not report her. She was confused by the request, but agreed. I told her it was an escape trip and asked her to put her hands behind her back. I used the padded cuffs you bought me and made sure she was comfy. Then I forced her down face first and well, as you saw, I really worked her over. I couldn't resist as I climbed on Betty and we made wild, uncontrolled animal love. Betty described how she planned this out for weeks, but didn't want to tell me because she feared I would talk her out of it. When I took off her sandals, her big feet looked so inviting, that I think I was out of control. I knew I tickled her too much, but I couldn't tell at the time as I was engrossed by the whole scene. I could tell Betty was concerned that she didn't have the ability to control the instinct, and knew it was dangerous for us, if she wasn't able to hold back. We talked for 2 hours, with me making Betty promise to always include me in the planning, as I told her my fantasies that involved both friends and strangers to be tickled by my soon to be wife. I joked, "We are going to be the Bonnie and Clyde of the tickling world!" Betty liked that, but didn't like what I said next. You have got to be trained in the art of tickling by someone who really knows how this is done and has lots of experience. Betty agreed, but said, "And how do we find this Master Tickler?" I smiled and said, "Oh don't worry, I've got a couple of people in mind, but you will have to submit to them so you can learn."

For years I have been a constant on Tickling Media Forum, especially in the Chat forum. I've met a few from online, but only for drinks while I traveled around the country. I did meet one guy, Frank from Toledo, Ohio who has been on TMF for years and our meet up in Toledo some years ago was a mutual interest in watching people getting tickled. The difference is Frank has lots of experience, slightly older at 45, he has met a lot of people online and attended many of the tickle festivals around the country. He joked with me a couple of years earlier, "One day my friend, you will get married, and you will let me tickle that wife of yours!" We both laughed at that as I did confess to him how cool it would be to see someone I loved get tickled. Frank has actually tickled a lot of people over the years as his pictures from his profile show. I convinced Betty to hear me out, and finally convinced her that she could learn so much by being a Ticklee at the hands of an experienced Ler. Betty is ticklish, very ticklish and she is not used to giving up control, so convincing her took some time. I even introduced her to TMF and allowed her to watch me chat with others. I am not sure what it was, but after an evening of chatting with others, she agreed to learn how to tickle effectively, by being tickled by someone with experience. Her only request was to help find that tickler she would submit to. After many nights of chat room fun, and some trickery of my own, she agreed we could meet Frank. What Betty didn't know is that I was working behind the scenes with Frank, giving him some tips that allowed him to persuade Betty he was the one. In my one on one chats within TMF instant chats with Frank, he described many scenes that I knew Betty wanted to play out and with Frank only a few hours away, it was a perfect choice. Or so I thought...

So Frank is a divorced man of 45, no kids and an ex-wife that made him bitter towards strong willed women. I did not know this before we met him, it came out months later, but more on that later. He is a big gruff type of guy, large frame, 6'3 with powerful looking arms, even though he doesn't lift weights, just years of hard construction work. I will say that Frank is not your typical hunk of a guy, he is quite average and with his large size and beer type belly, he wouldn't turn women's heads in the bar. He has a light beard, bright blue eyes that Betty later said, "His eyes are captivating, piercing, like he can see right through your secret thoughts." That was the first time I ever saw my confident girlfriend actually seemed to cower as he reached out to shake her hand. Frank has a very pleasant, calming voice which is in contrast to his size and work background, but he was perfect at putting us both at ease. We talked the weekend prior on the phone as a last chance for any of us to pull out, but after the hour long talk, Betty smiled at me and gave me the thumbs up gesture. It was going to happen and I couldn't stop getting hard. We would travel the night before to the Toledo area near Frank, get a hotel close by and meet him for drinks to talk some stuff out. We sat at a table in a local bar the night before, discreetly away from the crowd so we could talk out some details. Frank was obviously well known in the area, as several people stopped by to say Hi. We were introduced as old friends when people wanted to know. Betty was dressed in a light summer dress that hung down above her knees, exposing her long legs, which I noticed more than a few people took notice of her. Frank was easy going, but one fella who stopped by, seemed even more interested in Betty as he and Frank talked about work. Frank told us that he and Johnny went way back, used to live with me when he went through his divorce, so we have a lot in common, with a wink and a smile. I wish I was smarter back then, as I should have seen what was coming. We parted ways, and agreed to be at Franks at 10 AM for what we called, "Our marathon, crash course in Tickle dominance."

We were both quite nervous as we talked about tickling that night, making love to Betty as she and I shared tickle stories and fantasies, we really had a lot in common when it came to tickling. Even though we were both nervous, we made sure to eat a hearty breakfast to keep up our energy for the day. Even though I was only going to watch as Frank ran the session, I still kept getting hard and wondered how much I would allow Frank to tickle Betty before I stepped in. Frank's house was in a residential area, but away from the other houses with plenty of land, which we joked, "I guess your laughter won't disturb the neighbors!" We arrived promptly at 10 AM with Frank greeting us at the door, providing a quick tour of the house, he then led us downstairs to the basement which was nicely decorated. Frank pointed to the room near the back, it was equipped with a large massage table, complete with velcro straps at just about every section. He had a couple of large hooks in the ceiling with some velcro straps attached making my cock stir as I pictured Betty hanging there, standing on her tippy toes. An overstuffed recliner sat in the corner, with some bars on each side for securing arms as the person sat in the chair. He had a large cabinet that he said contains some tickle toys that we would have to wait to see. Wasting no time, Frank ordered Betty to lie down on the massage table face up. Betty was only wearing a yellow sundress and some light sandals, her toenails painted a hot pink (Frank's request). Frank secured Betty's hands directly over her head, then grabbing her ankles he pulled her tight, making her grunt as he strapped her ankles into the velcro cuffs. She was pulled tight, trying to wiggle but only a slight body movement and her wiggling feet. Two more straps were used, one placed just above her knees and the others just below her breast. Frank leaned over Betty's face, "You ready to learn young lady?" Frank slid a rough index finger down her exposed right armpit, and she yelped. Betty later told me her reaction made him grin with a sinister look and she was scared.

Frank turned to me and said, "OK my friend, in the chair you go." I was surprised, "What do you mean Frank?" "Come on man, you know the husband/boyfriend will always interfere in the tickle torture when it gets bad as we discussed, and I can't have you stopping the fun." We went back and forth, before Frank convinced me it would be easier to say he couldn't stop it since he was bound himself. The recliner was very comfy, overstuffed as my arms were locked in the velcro cuffs attached to each bar on either side of the chair. Frank bent down and locked my ankles in place with some straps I did not see when I sat down, they were built into the recliner. Would you like to be reclined as he used the handheld to slowly recline me. I was only wearing flip flops and as my feet came up, laying me back, I noticed Frank take a long look at my size 12 feet. "With a wry smile, he said, "Nice looking feet their bud". I felt myself scrunch my toes as Frank gave me a long stare, his eyes were so confident that I shifted away from his gaze. I quickly realized that we were both helpless and quite vulnerable to a known tickler. Addressing both of us, Frank explained how this day would go. Frank took the role of teacher and in a firm voice stated, "I have been hired by your husband to teach you the technique of tickle torture to reduce your captive into a submissive tickle toy. I will show you how to look for signs that you obviously missed when you tortured that poor friend of yours a few weeks back. I'm going to pee is a huge red flag and a true call out for a break." He asked Betty, "What was your goal when you got her tied and helpless? What did you hope to obtain by doing this?" Frank posed many questions to Betty and allowed her to answer over the next 20 minutes as he slowly broke out the tools he had in his cabinet. I know this intimidated Betty as he revealed stiff feathers, stiff paint brushes, a glove that contained little stubs like you would see on a scrub brush, a ball gag and many other items. Betty truthfully claimed she didn't have an end goal, and to be honest she said, I probably would still be tickling her if my loving boyfriend didn't show up. She was smug about her lack of preparedness, but I was surprised when Frank complimented her on the planning she did to get Anne tied and helpless. Frank asked, "Why did Anne walk out barefoot from your place? Why didn't she take her sandals?" Betty was smiling when she explained that as punishment, the sandals she purchased from the company credit card was Betty's to keep, my trophy to help me remember how I tickled you. Once again, Frank complemented Betty on using that technique to keep your LEE on edge, even after the tickling is over, every time they think of those sandals, they will remember the tickling they received.

Frank took a stiff feather and stroked it down Betty's left armpit, circling slowly around as she started to struggle and slight giggles. Betty quickly exclaimed, "You know Frank, I really hate being tickled as she fought back the giggles. I am only doing this to learn how to stay in control." Frank looked at her sternly, "You will be begging me for mercy at some point, maybe an hour, maybe later tonight, but you will beg for mercy." From my view in the recliner, I could see Betty's face and for the first time, she looked scared and maybe a sign of submissiveness? Digging his fingers into her exposed pits, she immediately struggled and howled with an intense laughter. She struggled wildly, but hardly able to move, which I know is a maddening feeling. Her laughter bounced around the room, which I noticed had some great sound reducing foam all over the walls. I watched for an hour as Frank worked her body parts one at a time. She had cussed him out during a short break, which only made Frank mad enough to cut her nice summer dress off. She was now in red panties and black bra, her ribs heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Frank explained, "Cutting off your dress my dear is a technique used to show your dominance to your LEE, and let them know they are in a vulnerable position." Frank broke out a small vibrator and showed a wide eyed Betty. In a matter a fact tone, Frank said, "You are a tough one, but I know now you will take some time to break, so this vibrator is going to be placed here (Frank pushed this into position over Betty's clit) which will soon drive you insane." Betty moaned and I finally spoke out, "Hey Frank, that's not cool." Frank ignored me as he duct taped the vibrator in place. Once secure he got the ball and gag and worked in over Betty's head into her mouth. She tried to resist, but a firm tweak of her right nipple, made her cry out in pain. Again I spoke up, "Hey man, not cool!" Let her go, let me out of this, we are done!" An annoyed Frank spun around, "What did I tell you would happen? The significant other always wants it to stop, way before they are ready, and always when it gets tough. That's why you are tied snugly in that chair, big mouth." His demeanor shocked me, but I continued to protest loudly determined to make this stop. Then the doorbell rang and Frank smiled, "Oh good, my help has arrived. I'll be right back, you two stay put." Frank laughed as he left the room and headed upstairs. Betty was trying to talk to me but her voice was muffled with the ball gag in place. I tried to reassure her that it would be OK, but admitted to myself, we were both in a bad position.

It was a good 10 minutes before Frank and his surprise guest Johnny who we briefly met last night at the bar strolled back into the room. Johnny had a big smile as Frank explained what he had done so far, talking to Johnny as if we weren't there. I started to protest loudly to let us go, but this did no good as Johnny walked over to the cabinet, retrieved some duct tape and quickly covered my mouth with the strong gray tape. "Johnny, Frank explained, I am going to continue to train Ms Betty here, but would you do me a favor and break this loud mouth here who has disrespected a Tickle Master?" Johnny played right along, "Yes Sir, I will make him as submissive as a puppy before too long." I don't know why, but I shock my head in a No fashion, as if that was going to help. Frank told us how he and Johnny discovered their mutual love of bondage and tickling many years ago, stating, "That was the reason Johnny got a divorce, he would bound his wife up against her will and she finally had enough and left him." They talked about the many people over the years that they have tickled tortured in the room they built together. Don't worry they teased, "We have experience with both men and women, and as you will see, we are damn good at it." Johnny was a biker type, no other way to describe him. Gruff, dark beard, tattoos on both of his strong arms and probably 50 years old and a menacing look that would scare anybody when he walked into a bar. To say that I was intimidated, was an understatement, I was actually terrified. And to make matters worse, he had every intention of tickling me!

Johnny couldn't believe his luck. A few weeks back his good buddy Frank told him about a chance to meet a couple to help train the wife. Of course as we talked we both didn't get our hopes up too high, as many people online talk about meeting up and rarely do. But Frank seemed more optimistic than normal for this possible meet-up and since we have been sharing our likes and meet-ups over the past 7 years, I kept out hope it would happen. Frank and I got our start many years ago during a low part of my life, with my wife of 20 years deciding she wanted out of the marriage. Frank was a great friend to me, offering me a place to stay while the divorce went through the process. It was by luck one night as we sat around working on my motorcycle drinking too much, sharing marriage stories when I confided about my bondage love, and that is what broke up my marriage. That's when he confided his love for bondage and tickling. It was a good moment for us as we could talk freely about our kinks and a few months later, a chance to work together on a willing LEE. Frank met a young lady from FetLife online and after months of chatting and then talking on the phone, she wanted to meet him. She was a young 20 year old, going to community college and working at a sporting goods store to make ends meet. The lovely cutey wanted to be wrapped in a blanket and have her feet tickled. Once Frank got her wrapped tightly, he blind folded her and with loud music playing, he texted me to come down and enjoy. I watched Frank slowly tickle her size 7, skinny feet with pretty pink polish. Soft soles were her downfall as she could not take anything coarse along those soles. So when Frank broke out the scrub glove as he called it, and oiled up her bare soles, she got completely hysterical with laughter. Tears freely ran down her cheeks as her laughing continued even after he stopped tickling her. From that time on, we worked together when the chance arrived to enjoy our mutual kink.

Even with the duct tape covering my mouth, I tried in vain to plead for the biker not to tickle me. He was moving around me methodically as he put items in place, like a dentist preparing for a cleaning. I kept glancing over at Betty getting tickled by the skillful Paul as her feet wiggled helplessly, still covered by her sandals, which Frank must be waiting to work on later once she is tickled to exhaustion. He was gripping just above her knees as he tormented her by turning the vibrator placed over her clit on and off, using a short 10 seconds burst to keep her on edge. Our eyes met several times and I saw sheer desperation and realized I was heading for the same feeling. Johnny pulled up a bar stool at my feet, pulled off my flip flops and tossed them against the wall, you won't need this anymore buddy, they are mine now. I muffled protest, no good, Johnny studied my feet even running his rough hands over my soles. He grabbed my big toe, "This little piggy went to the market"..then the next toe, each time saying the taunting lines until he got to the little toe. He smirked and said the line, and ran all the way home, his fingers raced up and down my left foot from heel to toes and back down again. I laughed instantly, because I am very ticklish and the build up I knew was coming finally let out the tension. He works with his hands, and must not use lotion, because their roughness makes the sensation so much worse than I would have expected. I have never been tickled before, not even growing up. I was always the tickler, and never envisioned me as the ticklee, but now Johnny had me helpless and I quickly realized I am way too ticklish!

Frank had Betty right where he wanted her. She was sweaty, her face red and laughter was getting weaker by the minute. He turned on the vibrator and let it go until Betty bucked her hips as much as the restraints would allow and when she came, she came hard, briefly passing out. When she woke up, Frank had taken out the ball and gag, letting her have a drink of the ice water through a straw and she greedily sucked down the ice water which felt great on her sore throat. Standing over her, Betty was cowering in his presence, he sensed the power exchange as Betty had submitted to him. Using a feather he traced her breast lightly, exposed a while ago when Frank cut away the straps. "You like that don't you?" Frank commanded. Betty quickly shook her head yes, followed by a meek "Yes Sir". Poking around her ribs and tracing around her belly button, "Does this make you want more?" And again the beaten Betty giggled out, "Yes Sir". I'm going to tickle torture those pretty feet of yours and if you are a good submissive LEE, I might let you go. But first, take a few minutes and watch Johnny turn your macho boyfriend into a tickle bitch. The muffled laughter of her boyfriend was still loud enough for Betty to know that he was getting it good. It was turning her on, seeing his big feet flex and scrunch as they wiggled helplessly as the biker worked slowly but intensely over every inch of the foot. He was currently using an electric toothbrush without the head poking around the under toes, along the ball of the foot making his body contort in the recliner, but obviously he could not escape. I could not hear, but Frank said something to Johnny which made them both laugh. Johnny got up and pulled Bob's shorts and underwear down to his knees, exposing an enormous erection. Our eyes met and I knew that Bob was desperate and embarrassed as he lowered his eyes. Frank cutaway Bob's Tee shirt pulling it off and tossing it. Grabbing Bob's face with one hand, Frank scolded him saying, "We had an agreement that you would not interfere and you broke the tickler's code by breaking that agreement." Bad news for you buddy, Johnny hates lawyers since he got screwed in the divorce and I can't save you from his torture. Some advice, don't fight it, enjoy it, and if you are both good, we will let Betty climb on top of you - and fuck you as we tickle the both of you at the same time.

Johnny was slowly torturing my big soft soles. His initial finger tickling was bad enough, but now he has applied some oil and after some slow scrubbing of my soles with a rough bristle brush, normally used in the kitchen, he broke out the headless electric toothbrush. As the tool was used to poke and prod each under toe, the balls of my foot, I screamed with all my heart as I could not stand the incredible tickling sensation. I never thought it could make me go crazy like this, thrashing like a mad man, contorting in the recliner. My short breaks gave me a clear view of the torture being dished on my poor Betty. Watching her barely able to wiggle in a failed attempt to escape the skilled technique of Master Frank. In a short break, I watched in amazement as he worked some tools into her hollow armpits in a maddening slow poking motion, making her hips thrust upward as she squealed for relief. My cock had a constant erection, and I was desperate for my own relief. Johnny would tease me, taunt me with comments like, "You must like this tough guy. You cock has been hard this whole time." He then told me he was going to soften my soles up even more. I was already beaten and wanted out but when Johnny pulled off his belt and said, "Ever had a foot spanking? It's going to really make you beg for mercy." Frank was giving Betty a break and went for some water when Johnny got mid-evil with me. The first whack made me scream out in my muffled tape mouth, with the sting running up my legs. I was helpless to stop it as he let go another whipping motion finding its mark solidly on my right sole, and I jumped as much as I could. I received 6 more slaps as I stopped struggling and slumped in my bonds. I guess Johnny heard Frank coming back and quickly put his belt back on as he walked to the ice chest and retrieved some ice cubes. He rubbed the ice up and down my burning soles and it felt good, and then it started to really tickle, and I once again went crazy with laughter......

I wonder how this ends for the adventurous couple?

Mac

You’re my favorite writer on the TMF. Love anything with a wife tickled.

Thanks dtBigg

I appreciate the vote of confidence...I do love writing these stories - I have so many started and finish them while I can, as I don't like to rush them

Mac

WOW! One of your best! Great characters! Hope you continue this one.

Great story as always. Loved the side story about the fetlife girl.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back