• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Bug A Snake And A Warrior

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
4900CB6E-1A1E-4DE0-9BE0-3F08FE422768.jpg

This one comes with a LONG, humiliating story and a verdant image. I hope you all love it! I worked super hard. :)

Thanks to Aceline for helping me out at the end here, they’re a life savor.

———

Ten years after beating Cell, Gohan has begun studying* with Dende to learn some possible ways to enter the spirit world. Nothing was set in stone, but it was worth it if it meant seeing his father again. To complete his new possible spell, Dende sent Gohan to retrieve a mystical object from the feared and respected Princess Snake. A simple enough task, but it was that last part that made him uneasy.

He remembered Goku’s stories about Snake Way and the Princess he luckily escaped from in his quest to* receive King Kai’s training. For some reason his father always looked nervous when recounting those events. With that in mind Gohan decided doing this undetected was the safest way to go.

——-

Since Princess Snaked existed in her own pocket dimension in the spirit world, Dende was able to get Gohan to her palace with no problem. The main challenge though was never to just enter, but to remain hidden while retrieving the object. Being the son of the most obnoxious and absentminded Saiyan in history, he couldn’t achieve that for very long. In his attempts at stealth a vase was shattered, alerting just about everyone to his location.

—————

Going from bad to worse, Gohan was taken away on his knees to be brought in front of the Princess herself. The young man’s anxiety grew as his father’s worried face was all he could think about. Just what was he going to endure?
The guards busted threw the doors of their Princess’s quarters with Gohan in tow. As they made the long march up to their highness’s throne the flustered lad was stunned to discover that seemingly everyone in this place was a beautiful woman. The maids, guards, advisories, they were all either stunningly gorgeous or agonizingly cute, and they all had very interested eyes all on him.

He was forced to kneel at the foot of Snake’s throne. Her pretty, bare, blue feet were right in front of Gohan’s heated face as he tried to avoid making eye contact with the woman who he found more beautiful than any of the others.

Princess Snake grinned amusingly at this reaction and used the top of her royal sole to force his face up to look at her. Suddenly her intense expression soften as she admired his features. Great Kai, he was practically a spitting image of him....~*

A full minute of silent passed until the sexy leader leaned to her advisor and whispered into her ear. The entire time she didn’t dare look away from Gohan’s handsome face.

The royal advisor listened intently as she took on all of the demands. “Consider it done Princess!” The cute snake girl then addressed the earthling directly. “Gohan, was it? No doubt son of Goku if we aren’t mistaken?” Confused by the framing of her question, he nodded. The confirmation making Snake smile wide.

“Perfect...~ This is your lucky day cutie pie! Normally the price for anyone (especially a mortal) sneaking into the Princess’s great Domain would be sentenced to an eternity of imprisonment in our great palace dungeon. But our fair lady has a better idea for you to earn your freedom. Our guards say you were here looking for a magic item? Princess Snake is willing to part with it and grant you release if you can simply overcome her challenge and beat an opponent of her choosing.”

Gohan looked at the ravishing woman with the first sign of hope he had since entering this pit. “Really? You’re on! But uh.... who am I fighting?”
Clap clap

Princess Snake continued to not say a word as Gohan’s fighter simply materialized before her. He was mercifully let go to face him, and he wasn’t too impressed.

“Wow... I didn’t think you guys had bugs that big in a place like this?” Gohan asked confused.

“HURK! Hey! Show some respect! I AM CATERPY! GREAT CATERPILLAR WARIOR OF.... of....... Wait a tic! I-I know you! You’re that jerk from the torment!!!” Caterpy recoiled a bit, half expecting to be pounded into the dirt again by the same guy twice.

“Umm.. I think you’re thinking of my father.? YOU fought my dad???”
“Oh yes. Caterpy here gave your dear, hunky father a good run for his money, that was of course until he let his guard down. We have no doubt his... techniques... will make him a suitable challenger for once such as yourself.
The slightly stupid insect needed a minute to catch the advisor’s drift. Finally it dawned on him as his nerves were instantly replaced with confidence and malice. “OOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA! Oh yea! You’re going down junior! I’m gonna squash you like a bug!”

“... but aren’t you a bug? And don’t some snakes EAT bugs?”
“SHUTTHEFUCKUP!!!!!!” Caterpy shouted out in frustration. Oh that was it. He hated this kid even more than his father, and he was gonna make sure to break him. BAD.

The adviser giggled as Caterpy stormed off into his chamber to prepare for the match. “And just one more thing Gohan. We will supply you with proper training gear for your bout today. A very special garb...~”*

Gohan turned to her and almost turned right back around. Was she serious?! Where was the rest of it??? In the hooks of her fingers dangled a small scrap of cloth. It blared with an all too familiar shade of orange and the symbol of his father displayed at the front.

“A very, VERY special garb indeed hehe.~” Suddenly Gohan could hear the tittering of feminine laughter around him. Everywhere he turned there was a sly smile or knowing wink waiting for him that made his cheeks burn.
“B-but... but that’s just a..” The words tried to fight their way through his throat, but were continually choked back.

“We know! And I think it would look absolutely darling on you” The excited woman held it over his crotch, trying to paint a picture for everyone what he would look like. They all seemed to agree. “Should I take that as a forfeit then?”

Gohan felt so embarrassed as he stood there for a few seconds weighing his options. The sound of stray giggles stinging at his ears as he just took it and walked off to get ready.*

At the end of the day it didn’t matter so long as he won what he needed. This wasn’t the first giant bug his dads left behind for him to squash.
How hard could it be?

———

Gohan tried his best to struggle, but it was pointless. The sadistic Caterpillar had him completely locked in his multiple arms. He was trapped and helpless as the crowd of the palace maidens cheered and giggled in excited amusement.

“Just call it ‘ARMageddon’ ladies, because it appears our little challenger is locked in Catty-poo’s devastating appendages!” The extravagantly-dressed announcer bellowed into her mic, getting the women hyped.
------------
-------
---
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

Great story. I can't wait to read part 2. And 3. And 4. And...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back