• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stories involving family members?

Memozik

I know this is a bit of a taboo, but hear me out.
I really like reading stories involving family members, even tough I am not in the least bit attracted to any of my family members, so I hope this makes me a bit less of a creep lol.
Do any of you know some good stories like this? I would greatly appreciate if you could post them in the comments!
Thanks in advance!

Because this is an adult tickle fetish site, not an adult incest fetish site.

I’ve seen two really good stories like this. One where a mom and her cheerleader daughter are tickled by other cheerleaders.

Another where a mother and her daughter are both tickled by robbers

There are a lot of stories on here involving parents tickling their sons/daughters or sons/daughters tickling their parents. Some stories with aunts, uncles, etc.

I strongly disagree about it being taboo. At the end of the day its just harmless tickling. So long as its playful and innocent and doesn't become overly sexual in the story between family members it isn't taboo. Some tickling stories are more sexual and others aren't. If people can't distinguish one from the other, then that's a personal problem on their account

The context of this being a fetish website tho.

I was just sharing my opinion because he asked. Most folks just post and don't think twice

The context of this being a fetish website tho.

I was just sharing my opinion because he asked. Most folks just post and don't think twice

I essentially agree with what you said, and see where you and many others are coming from. Not trying to fight anyone or step on their toes. Just a discussion of opposing viewpoints / counter arguments I guess.

I really just feel like the context of the story is what makes it incest vs not incest. How people choose to individually respond to these stories is on them.

I really just feel like the context of the story is what makes it incest vs not incest. How people choose to individually respond to these stories is on them.

I agree. I never really thought about it but the great Tina series by Tickle Mantis has a few scenes of family tickling but its done in a way that so different and non sexual, compared to when others tickle Tina, that I would never consider it incest or taboo.

It depends on content and if you are able to separate your sexual desire from what's playful. I get it's a fetish but not everyone heard the word tickle and gets turned on, for me it's the situation and who I'm with. This started young for me tickling my older sister very playfully and at times I'm creeped when asked if I tickled her nude or was wet I mean jeez i was a kid lol I agree with Thinblueline. Sometimes tickling is just that. My opinion.

It depends on content and if you are able to separate your sexual desire from what's playful. I get it's a fetish but not everyone heard the word tickle and gets turned on, for me it's the situation and who I'm with. This started young for me tickling my older sister very playfully and at times I'm creeped when asked if I tickled her nude or was wet I mean jeez i was a kid lol I agree with Thinblueline. Sometimes tickling is just that. My opinion.

Exactly. However, for some this is a 'strange obsession'.

I agree when it's tickling in general. As soon as you post it on a sexual website, it takes on a different tone. That's why minor content in any form isn't allowed here. The act itself could be innocent, but it ceases to be when shared in this environment

Interesting question... growing up, I did not ever tickle any female members of my immediate family. However, female aunts and cousins were ok in my young mind. As an adult, I very rarely, if ever tickled my own daughters.

However, I’ve witnessed mother/daughter or sisters tickling in real life by vanillas not in my family, and I really enjoyed it! So I guess I’m a hypocrite.

As someone who has written incest tickle/foot fetish stories on here I don’t think it’s anymore taboo than the forced sexual assault and rape in like 95% of the stories here. I don’t get off on my family members, but I enjoy the shifting of power dynamics in a story in general and that’s what I’ve written. It’s not everyone’s jam and that is ok, but sometimes it’s JUST a story and nothing to shame anyone about.

I have a few. Just search on my user name. The only ticking in *my* family that interests me is me and/or my SO. As for other stories with family members that aren't mine, they can be interesting. For me, I think it's the relationship dynamic in the situation.

But really: skip my stuff and head for the classics. There have been some great ones. "Perils of Linda," "Kittletown," and some of Strelnikov's stuff immediately comes to mind as significant influences (that's how long I've been around).

I see both sides. If there isn't anything sexual about it and it's just tickling, we can all appreciate it I think. As soon as sexual innuendos come into play, no longer cool......

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back