• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Pic I'd Love to See

striptickle

TMF Expert
This post has been deleted due to arguments, thank you

Last edited:
If no one is drawing what you want to see, do something about it - try it urself, teach urself how to draw! :)

"Hi dear artists. Would you kindly take a significant chunk of your precious time away from your job, family, loved ones, studies, hobbies and whatnot in order to draw my fantasy as soon as possible, please? And for all your hard work, I will give you absolutely nothing in return, besides a hearty :ty: on the TMF"

See why nobody replies? Dude, time is precious. It's valuable, and once spent you never get it back. Instead of waiting on people to do things for you, think of:

a) what you can give the artist in return

b) how you yourself can take matters in your own hands like BigBlueFeather mentioned

Not to mention you've been a member of the TMF since 2001, you should know better. Did you expect a group of artists to just say "OH SHIT! WHAT A GREAT IDEA!" and go off to sketch it out? Or were you just wanting people to go "Oh, yeah, that's a great idea" and end it there? Because that seems like the most likely response you'll get.

And you'll definitely not get a positive reply with a good ol "Fuck it, no response" like you are gonna be owed one.

Yes, that would be quite a picture. Artists willing to draw that definitely should pm the op to indicate what the commission cost would be.

First off, your pictures aren't that great, secondly you quoted me $30 for a 1 panel scene and $100 for a 5 panel series. Did you fall and hit your head? No thanks, I'll continue to use my imagination.

30 actually seems very reasonable. I know when I do story commissions, I charge 45. The main reason is the amount of time that it takes me to craft a story is 6 to 8 hours. I'm being paid for my time more than anything else. You have to figure that when someone does a pic, depending on how they do it, it can take hours.

I fail to see what your game plan here is. Somebody approaches you with an offer to work with you and you proceed to not only refuse to even give them a reply saying you don't think they'd be a good fit, you resort to publicly insulting them when called out on it. I can't see how acting like that will do anything other than drive away artists who'd otherwise be willing to give fulfilling a commission with you a shot.

Others have already mentioned this, but you have to respect how much time and effort it takes to put together a good piece. Even PeterVincent's 45 for a story strikes me as rather generous pricing when you consider how long he'd have to be working on it. It still ultimately equates to sub-minimum wage and on his own free time at that. Can you really expect any artist worth their salt to be willing to work for less than that?

We all enjoy a lot of free art, some give back in different ways.... (Boy, does that sound sinister... :p)

Some by creating fabulous collections....

I enjoyed visiting Striptickle's exquisite public compilation of naughty pleasures
and then shared a few of my favorites that almost matched the request elsewhere.... His were polite requests, not demands.

At worst someone could've just directed him to the Requests area... rather than ripping him a new one for a polite request....

Those who descended upon him in that manner should be put in Public Penitent Tickle Stocks for that, you know.... 6-10 feet apart.... :p. COVID Tickling Drought solved!!

Last edited:
We all enjoy a lot of free art, some give back in different ways.... (Boy, does that sound sinister... :p)

Some by creating fabulous collections....

I enjoyed visiting Striptickle's exquisite public compilation of naughty pleasures
and then shared a few of my favorites that almost matched the request elsewhere.... His were polite requests, not demands.

At worst someone could've just directed him to the Requests area... rather than ripping him a new one for a polite request....

Those who descended upon him in that manner should be put in Public Penitent Tickle Stocks for that, you know.... 6-10 feet apart.... :p. COVID Tickling Drought solved!!

The problem is it was polite til he replied saying "No response, fuck it" and that's when it goes from polite to whining. He deleted the reply, obviously, so you think he's being polite, but it was anything but.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back