• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle models' "lineage" of companies (anyone know?)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
I don't know if you feel the same way, but lots of models who do lots of tickle videos can sometimes get "tickled out", they may lose their sensitivity/ticklishness, or they come to learn what's expected in a tickle clip and ham it up, or maybe their reactions are still authentic, but have mutated over time and experience.

Obviously there are lots of exceptions (Viviana, for instance, seemed to be as ticklish as ever, throughout her career). And the ticklers themselves make a huge difference, so early clips don't necessarily mean best clips. But I tend to like to find the earliest shoots of models that do a lot of videos for various companies, at least models I like.

Anyways, I'm just wondering about certain models, and figured I'd ask here, someone must know.

The one I want to know most about is Luminous aka Amanda. There are two (seemingly) early videos she did, one spectacular video with Laughing Stocks, and a great shoot for Testing4Laughs. Most other videos I've seen with her, she seems to have been "tickled out" and seems to be hamming it up. (She also looks younger in the Laughing Stocks video, and not all glammed-up. It's got some intense bondage though, straightjacket, part of it she's ball-gagged....so I'd be surprised if that was her very first shoot, at least as a fetish model, if not tickle model )

Anyone know the companies she started out with?

Dacy Lynn seems to have been discovered by Tickle Central, her bedspread shoot is dated 2011. Her Testing4Laughs shoot is 2012. But there is an undated video where Charlee Chase and Catherine Foxx tickle her that's called "First Foot Tickle", and her hair is browner and in a different, less-"glam" hair style than the other clips, so perhaps that's her first one. She seems a little more meek and soft-spoken in it.

As far as models I think I can answer:
I know Rooks discovered LoLo. (I had the chance to tickle Lolo and I passed on it! What a fool!)
Viviana started with Paradise Vision, then Real Tickling before starting her own company.
Dee (aka Lil Dee) started with Hang Ten.
Silver Cherry is where Destiny/Britney Brooks started, I believe.
Amy Starr was originally at TMJ.
Lexi Lee started at Silver Cherry, I believe.
Alexis Capri was first a Skeylerata model before going to Silver Cherry.
Tomiko's earliest tickle shoot I believe was with Real Tickling or possibly a short clip that she advertised on her own website in the early 2000s.

I'll add more if I can think of any others. Feel free to add whomever you know about, it doesn't have to be the models I asked about.

Adds from comments:
Sasha Foxx appears to have started at Tickle Central (2013)
Indica also seems to have started at Tickle Central (2013). Her Testing4Laughs shoot is from 2014.
Priya was "discovered" at Sole Experience before doing clips at Tickle Abuse.

Last edited:
Sasha Foxx, as best I can tell, first appeared in a tickling video at Tickle Central in 2013 (her name there was Sacha). It is, by far, the best and most genuine clip of her being tickled. She was young, thin, and her reactions were great. None of her later stuff have the magic of that clip.

Sasha Foxx, as best I can tell, first appeared in a tickling video at Tickle Central in 2013 (her name there was Sacha). It is, by far, the best and most genuine clip of her being tickled. She was young, thin, and her reactions were great. None of her later stuff have the magic of that clip.

Ah, I did not know that! That IS her hottest clip, I agree! Makes total sense! I knew it was an early one; I just thought he was misspelling her name! Because he did use models who had worked with other companies, I had just assumed she was a "superstar" model by that point. Those bedspread clips are classic, so many of them. You always knew the 'lee was going to get TOTALLY tickled, from head to sole, with no spots missed. Sometimes the ticklemaster shtick got tired, but whatever......

Your models were great as well, Marcus!

So Sasha Foxx....a Tickle Central original. Thanks for filling in that piece of the puzzle!

Ok, I just checked some dates.....Indica's Testing4Laughs shoot was 2014, her Tickle Central bedspread clip is 2013. Everything else I have (or have seen of her) seems to be since then, so I think Brad may have been her earliest. She is giddy with nervousness with him, looks younger than any other clips I have. In Testing4Laughs she almost seems surprised how ticklish he's getting her. Both shoots she definitely seems new to the whole thing (and are super hot, they definitely have that "magic" that Marcus mentions above).

Last edited:
Just thought of a couple of others:

Priya was first at Sole Experience before she was at Tickle Abuse.

I could be wrong about Jasmine Sky, but her 2012 Testing4Laughs shoot sure feels like a "discovery" for her!

Still dying to know who discovered Luminous (aka Amanda)!

Enchantress Sahrye (who's still on my tickle wishlist) I believe started with a little known site that I believe went by Footology on C4S. She's since gone on to shoot with several known tickle producers, foot fetish sites and is now a producer herself.

Internetted one, I fully agree about finding that first (or almost first) real shoot. They NEVER get that surprise back, that freshness, the widening of the eyes.

Never.

I'll add that I'm pretty sure that James Darke's shoot with Cadence Lux is either her first or very early. She looks very young. Search his ticklehotness site for 'hot feet off the street'.The hairbrush was truly an out of body experience here.

Also check out endurance tickle with Jasper Reed and Amethyst Mars on his site, also quite early or their first I think. Those first reactions can never be duplicated.

The Divine hath spoken.

Last edited:
Tasha from TA 1st seen as Ms Slim
via Bleu Fetish Tickle Torture, 2005

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back