• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mature Ticklish Teacher Feet_True w/pics & clip

mark

TMF Regular
The other day I got to rub and tickle one of my former teacher's feet. I'd say she is in her late 40s/early 50s. She has always had amazing looking feet with extremely high arches.

Background goes like this...when I was a student (in college) I always found myself staring at her feet. Her pedicures were always great. We have kept in contact since I graduated (2015). So from time-to-time we meet up and chat.

Last year when we were chatting over wine we began talking about dancing. Out of nowhere she said her friends told her once that she has dancer feet because of her high arches. My heart started pumping fast because I was so excited. I asked her, naively 😉, what are dancer feet? She then took her shoe off and lifted her left foot and pointed her toes to show her arch.

I was sitting across the table from her at an outdoor cafe. It was pretty crowded but no one seemed to notice. Things happened so fast that I couldn't get my thoughts together to ask something like..."what's that on the bottom of your foot?"..then quickly tickle her foot. All I could muster out was I thought she had pretty feet. She just smiled and we kept on talking about things.

I have always wanted to touch her feet. I had a hunch that she may be the type of person who enjoys having her feet rubbed...maybe it is her personality and the great pedicures?

On Thursday I sent her a message asking if she'd like to meet at the park to chat. With bars out of the question (COVID-19), it was a great idea. She asked if I was able to link that afternoon and I said yes.

I knew at the park while chilling on a blanket she could possibly take her shoes off. If I ever was going to touch her feet, this would be the chance.

Once we met she was wearing sandals with no nail polish. Her feet are probably size 7. The wrinkles on her soles looked great. I could see them from the sides of her feet even as we were standing.

Well as soon as we sat on the blanket and got the wine, she slid her sandals off. First she was sitting on her feet. She then switched positions and had her legs in front of her crossed at the ankles.

I couldn't help but stare at her arches and extremely wrinkled soles. I then moved so that I was sitting across from her within arms reach of her soles.

I don't remember what happened, but at a pause in our convo I commented on how high her arches were. I immediately started tickling her left arch with my fingers. She said it tickled a little and that normally they were more ticklish and that it was the one time her toes were not painted.

As I kept tickling I started rubbing her foot starting at the balls and working my way through her arches and heel. I asked if it was cool if I rubbed her feet. She said it felt great and sure. Next thing I know, both of her feet were in my hands.

I then confessed how I noticed her feet on the first day of class and that I liked feet. To my surprise she was totally open and cool with it.

For the next hour or so we sat there chatting as I tickled and massaged her feet. I would rest them on my shin and work my way from her toes to her heels. I tried to find spots on her feet that were ticklish. Sometimes I just arched her toes back and commented on how high her arches were while I ran my fingers in her arches. I wanted to smell them but this wasn't the time. I played with her feet a lot just like anyone who has their first mature foot rub.

I was in heaven. They were so soft. I even told her how soft they were. She kept saying how good it felt. When I tickled her soles, she said that felt amazing too. I literally buried my fingers in her arches a ton. I also played with each toe.

Although the video doesn't have the good tickle part, one time I worked the balls of her feet and she couldn't stop laughing. Her laugh wasn't like a hysterical one, but one that got the reaction I was looking for. She just kept chuckling and saying it tickled.

She just scrunched her toes and never pulled away. When I said I could rub her feet everyday, she replied "I'd let you". When I said the next time we hang I'll have to give you a foot rub, she said something like "I'm gonna make you rub my feet." She basically just reclined on the blanket and let me play with her feet. I asked was I the first former student to rub her feet and she said yes (I'm 36 btw).

As we packed our things she said the wine and foot rub were just what she needed that day. When I texted her later in the evening she said the foot rub was the best COVID gift lol.

I am I wanted to take more pics but things were happening so fast. I was enjoying being present in the moment.

Her mature soles were so amazing. When we hang again I'll be sure to share.

One of the pics is from her IG. When I saw it years ago I knew I was in trouble. You'll see how high her arches are 🔥.

Attachments

• IMG_3347.PNG
    IMG_3347.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,356
  • IMG_3337.JPG
    IMG_3337.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,539
  • IMG_3338.JPG
    IMG_3338.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,263
  • IMG_3339.JPG
    IMG_3339.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,185
  • trim.CC1C80DA-3813-4B9B-88D8-1E987057F17B.MOV
    4.5 MB
Great story! :feets: Wonderful photos and clip to go with it. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Threw me off for a minute with the pics. Im like why are her toes painted in one pic but unpainted in all the rest... then I read everything.

So are ylu two interested in each other or just friends? Do you feel any type of flirting or romance going on? I mean she let you rub and tickle her feet for over an hour. Are you into her like that or no?

Oooh she's lucky! You both are, how nice! :happyfloa Beautiful male hands on plump, ticklish female feet...
Perfect, so many years after she was your teacher, this is fantastic! Have much fun! :p

Love this story, Mark! Thanks for sharing! &#55357;&#56911; Love teacher/former student foot tickling themes :)

Thanks. I still have dreams about that day. I think next month we may be getting together....&#55357;&#56911;&#55356;&#57342;.

I had no clue how it was going to play out. We've known each other for almost six years. Once she took her shoes off I figured to see what could happen &#55358;&#56631;&#55356;&#57342;*♂️....YOLO.

Someone asked if we're romantic or whatever. None of that is happening. We are good friends. This isn't the first friend who has let me rub their feet for an hour or so.

The vibes between us are good so we felt comfortable. It also was at a park in the open. I wouldn't dare try that in a bar/restaurant.

My advice....if you have a chill/comfy relationship with a friend, grab a blanket and head to a park. A bottle of wine doesn't hurt either &#55357;&#56846;.

The other day I got to rub and tickle one of my former teacher's feet. I'd say she is in her late 40s/early 50s. She has always had amazing looking feet with extremely high arches.

Background goes like this...when I was a student (in college) I always found myself staring at her feet. Her pedicures were always great. We have kept in contact since I graduated (2015). So from time-to-time we meet up and chat.

Last year when we were chatting over wine we began talking about dancing. Out of nowhere she said her friends told her once that she has dancer feet because of her high arches. My heart started pumping fast because I was so excited. I asked her, naively &#55357;&#56841;, what are dancer feet? She then took her shoe off and lifted her left foot and pointed her toes to show her arch.

I was sitting across the table from her at an outdoor cafe. It was pretty crowded but no one seemed to notice. Things happened so fast that I couldn't get my thoughts together to ask something like..."what's that on the bottom of your foot?"..then quickly tickle her foot. All I could muster out was I thought she had pretty feet. She just smiled and we kept on talking about things.

I have always wanted to touch her feet. I had a hunch that she may be the type of person who enjoys having her feet rubbed...maybe it is her personality and the great pedicures?

On Thursday I sent her a message asking if she'd like to meet at the park to chat. With bars out of the question (COVID-19), it was a great idea. She asked if I was able to link that afternoon and I said yes.

I knew at the park while chilling on a blanket she could possibly take her shoes off. If I ever was going to touch her feet, this would be the chance.

Once we met she was wearing sandals with no nail polish. Her feet are probably size 7. The wrinkles on her soles looked great. I could see them from the sides of her feet even as we were standing.

Well as soon as we sat on the blanket and got the wine, she slid her sandals off. First she was sitting on her feet. She then switched positions and had her legs in front of her crossed at the ankles.

I couldn't help but stare at her arches and extremely wrinkled soles. I then moved so that I was sitting across from her within arms reach of her soles.

I don't remember what happened, but at a pause in our convo I commented on how high her arches were. I immediately started tickling her left arch with my fingers. She said it tickled a little and that normally they were more ticklish and that it was the one time her toes were not painted.

As I kept tickling I started rubbing her foot starting at the balls and working my way through her arches and heel. I asked if it was cool if I rubbed her feet. She said it felt great and sure. Next thing I know, both of her feet were in my hands.

I then confessed how I noticed her feet on the first day of class and that I liked feet. To my surprise she was totally open and cool with it.

For the next hour or so we sat there chatting as I tickled and massaged her feet. I would rest them on my shin and work my way from her toes to her heels. I tried to find spots on her feet that were ticklish. Sometimes I just arched her toes back and commented on how high her arches were while I ran my fingers in her arches. I wanted to smell them but this wasn't the time. I played with her feet a lot just like anyone who has their first mature foot rub.

I was in heaven. They were so soft. I even told her how soft they were. She kept saying how good it felt. When I tickled her soles, she said that felt amazing too. I literally buried my fingers in her arches a ton. I also played with each toe.

Although the video doesn't have the good tickle part, one time I worked the balls of her feet and she couldn't stop laughing. Her laugh wasn't like a hysterical one, but one that got the reaction I was looking for. She just kept chuckling and saying it tickled.

She just scrunched her toes and never pulled away. When I said I could rub her feet everyday, she replied "I'd let you". When I said the next time we hang I'll have to give you a foot rub, she said something like "I'm gonna make you rub my feet." She basically just reclined on the blanket and let me play with her feet. I asked was I the first former student to rub her feet and she said yes (I'm 36 btw).

As we packed our things she said the wine and foot rub were just what she needed that day. When I texted her later in the evening she said the foot rub was the best COVID gift lol.

I am I wanted to take more pics but things were happening so fast. I was enjoying being present in the moment.

Her mature soles were so amazing. When we hang again I'll be sure to share.

One of the pics is from her IG. When I saw it years ago I knew I was in trouble. You'll see how high her arches are &#55357;&#56613;.

Fantastic job, my friend. Lucky guy took advantage of a great opportunity. And it sounds like she wanted it!

Very nice!

I hope to have an experience like that with one of my teachers. I'm a bit younger and still in college so maybe I'll find a potential picnic partner!

Picnics for the win.

Glad people are enjoying this story. Growing up I always had a thing for my teachers feet.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back