• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Legal & Tickled! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Illegal with no papers I have regular fun with the super-sensitive Ukranian lad and in return he has a place to stay that's safe while I take care of things for him. About three weeks ago gone 11pm at New York Central Station Dominik caught my eye and I waited for him to approach which I knew he would and within a few moments he propositioned me so ought to have arrested him but attracive, dark brown hair and eyes and guessed mid 20's in blue jeans, mauve jumper and beat up large nike sneakers instead told him my place was close and walking there got him talking about himself and on arrival having agreed the price he had told me gave him a can of beer and had him stand still taking a look at the 6' lad.

$200.00 can be doubled if having fun you are secured to the bed so $400.00 but he winked saying $500.00 and I nodded and he saw by my central park apartment that I would have the cash and so finishing his beer I had him strip off the jumper and on his back arms up so pits exposed, secured his wrists to the headboard and then his ankles together and secured to the end of the bed. I smiled and said I had a surprise for him first and showed him my undercover NYPD I.D. and he freaked and tried to wrench free from the restraints and cursed me so reminded him he'd told me he was illegal so he better shut up and respect me as I could be a good or bad cop, make things easy or hard for him and he asked me if I was going to arrest him and I told him it depended on him, how well he behaved.

"I suppose having your dick sucked by a guy you can close your eyes think of the money and imagine a woman's mouth there but doubt many women will have played with you as I'm going to Dominik so you'll have no experience to compare it to and I'm glad you're into pussy and tits and only gay for pay" and asked him if he'd ever been tickled by a girlfriend and saw a mystfied look in his eyes at the odd question but not wanting to show a reaction I suppose he smiled and said yes a little as it was usually the start of proper sex!

I smiled and kneeled by his nikes and read the soles 46 and said size 13 U.S. and he flexed both feet.

"So Dominik here you are illegal, no papers, propositoned a New York cop, secured to his bed and my guess being you're very ticklish on your feet! So let's unlace these sneakers like this and now slide a finger into the sneaker and stroke just the side of your right foot like this and oh the left one too and Dominik feel your feet twitching in black socks and Mmmmm seems your old sneakers, well worn sneakers are smelly which makes them very appealing to me! Looking at him his expression very uneasy as slowly I unlaced his sneakers and winked as I slid his right one and then left one off!

"Hmmm you have a hot foot smell Dominik and took a sniff of his right socked foot and then pressed my thumb to his heel drawing circles-nice slow circles inflicting a teasing sensation as I told him that feet fascinated me, everything about them but especially big, sensitive feet like his and my finger stroked more of his sole and then did the same with his left foot. I heard him panting under his breath.

"Dominik such a warm, sweaty and smelly feet, at the station seeing your large and well worn sneakers I imagined inside them two large sweaty black socked feet, yes I saw the colour of your socks Dominik, my job to notice details but never thought your feet being so sensitive as they are, big, ticklish feet mine to enjoy! I guess being straight it must make you feel vulnerable and helpless and different seeing another guy fixated on your feet! Being sucked off or jerked off having adapted to for cash but foot-play that's maybe kinky, embarrassing, humiliating, perhaps all three and can see makes you squirm, want to curse a little bit too but you're sensible to not do that right, yeah nod your head for me, your feet really sexy Dominik and see the outlines of them they're really inviting! Mmmm very manly and sweaty, I can feel the heat emanating from them and guess you know you've been paid for me to tickle the fuck out of them right!"

"Please I am ticklish, please you know this yes please no stop!" Dominik pleaded "Please my feet too sensitive, don't tickle me please, I'm too ticklish it is too much please anything else really anything but tickling on my feet, I hate that, can't stand it please no really I am telling you the truth please!"

"Dominik, Dominik I know you're telling me the truth, I can see this as now just squeezing your warm and moist socked toes I feel you tense and fighting not reacting but really do you expect me to resist the ticklish temptation as have to say Dominik no way in hells chance of it but would be taking my time but was not going to be put off my stride so needed to do something else first and he unable to stop me duct taping his mouth and placing the blindfold on him!

Then back by his feet I began to fondle and massage his socked feet and not tickling but feeling them both up loving their natural warmth, their natural moistness and knowing from his reaction, tenseness this was a whole new ball game for him, never had a guy pay any attention to his feet and my pleasure I told him was initiating him and smiling hearing his moaning so no tickling but just feeling both feet up taunting him verbally remarking on their being big feet so instantly exciting me and feeling warm, moist and smelling intoxicating and how turned on I was fondling them knowing he liking women and being so ticklish unlikely to enjoy his feet touched by a woman and not inviting it but most definitely not another guy and how weirded out he must feel that his feet being fondled by a New York city cop!

I then very lightly began stroking the arch and ball of his right foot and his reaction immediate with verbal muffling but hearing them encouraging!

"NOOHAHAHAHAHASTTOPITHAHAHATICKLES HAHAHAHANOOSTOOPITHAHAHAHANOOHEEHEEHEETIICKLESMEEHAHAHA!"

"TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE Dominik so TICKLISH ON YOUR FOOT, HERE YEAH AND HERE SO WHAT ABOUT YEAH UNDER THESE TOES A KILLER RIGHT!"

"FUUUCKAHAHAHAHAHANOOOSTOOOPITHAHAHAHEEEHEENOOOTOESHAHAHATIICKLES HAHAHAHA!"

"Left foot TICKLISH DOMINIK you want to show me right yeah of course you do so okay ready 1,2,3!"

"HAHAHAHAHANOOOHEEEHNOOOSTOOOPT PLLLESEEEEEHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHAHAHATIICKLES TTTOOOOMUCHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHACAN'T STANDITNOOOHAHHAHAHA ITTICCKLESHAHAHASTOOPPLEEEZENOOMOREHAHAHAHATICKLESHAHAHAHA!"

I smiled and my fingers carried on, dancing over his socked feet simultaneously so turned on by them and Dominik's real ticklish reactions, pin pointing all his nerves and saw the imprints of his toes in his right sock and traced my finger over them all and then similarly worked over his left foot as I told him his black socked feet had a raunchy foot smell that I found intoxicating and addictive and told him he played the game by my rules and his legal papers would be sorted or one call and downtown in a cell on a charge, more than one so what's it to be, my way or the highway?"

I stopped the tickles to let him breathe looked at the soles of Dominik’s socked feet and told him they had a strong smell, the smell of a straight guy's feet and it felt good being close to them and sniffing and smelling them and seeing how uncomfortable, humiliated and embarrassed it made him, that another man was by his smelly, stinky, sweaty socked feet, sensitive feet and had he not had a man by his feet before? He shook his head a reaction involuntarily confirming it. Ten minutes later I stroked both socked soles and along both arches and the sensation hit his nervous system immediately as he tried to pull his feet way from me but I told him they were not going anywhere and he really was ticklish and told him I was going to lightly play with his socked feet, lightly tickle both of his helpless, vulnerable feet all over and sometimes together and sometimes individually and seeing where he was the most unbearably ticklish so to know where to keep tickling and later would take off his socks and play with his barefeet.

“No, plee-hee-hees I can’t take this happening!” Dominik begged

"If it doesn't happen Dominik then the cell downtown is waiting!" I told him and that socked as well as bare feet turned me on but most especially feet smelling like feet and socks like socks and black socked feet like his being perfect and leaned closer to them both seeing him feeling very uneasy and brought my face to them and Mmmm I was lost in the raunchy smell of his large socked feet and the warm, wet feeling of his sweat damp socked feet now on my face and sensed him trying to pull them away so though secured put wrists around his ankles.

"Behave Dominik and keep your feet still and what I am going to do is rub my face over these socked feet!" I told him and Dominik cringed as I did and slowly along both soles to his toes and his right foot jerked so did the same with his left foot and told him the warmth of his feet felt wonderful and I was glad his feet were sweaty as the last thing he'd imagined being secured to a bed and being prepared for merciless tickle torture and specifically all over, every inch of his feet!

"Please Noo please it not enjoyed by me, tickle too much!" he pleaded in broken English

"Dominik, Dominik you're not going anywhere, Mmmm your feet smell good so wiggle all ten toes for me now, go on do it!"

Reluctantly but knowing he was trapped he did as I gazed at his socked toes saying I bet other guys didn't tell him to do this and he staying silent but clear they didn't, easily sensing it embarrasseing him but I looked at his socked toes wiggling. I commented on the smell of them being so inviting and my able to see the outline of his feet through the nylon socks and he needed to relax and get used to feeling my fingers on his feet as I winked tapping his socked soles. I told him his feet were going to be enjoyed by me whether he liked it or not, he didn't have the option of them being freed from this fate and lightly stroked down the soles of his feet and kept stroking his feet as he squirmed chewing his lips as I said

"You ticklish Dominik?" Does this tickle Dominik?" and comments in this vein. I stroked each socked arch seeing his socked toes wiggling telling him to keep them rigid and stiff if he wanted me to stop stroking his feet and he tried but light strokes in the centre of both socked soles simultaneously proved it an impossibility for him. Dominik such big, sensitive feet, have they always been so ticklish?" I asked and he nodded "You know feet most sensitive of all when they're hot n' sweaty and have been in socks all day so like yours now and when feet are most appealing to me like yours are now, I see you have long toes too and even gentle strokes along your socked soles get a real reaction, tickling your feet seems quite a feat for you to handle, pardon the pun!

I contined stroking his socked feet seeing them flinching and told him what his feet needed another massage and began to rub his socked right foot and same time smelled his foot saying his foot stink was awesome and then rubbed his left foot and smelled it taking my time with both feet hearing him moan as he doesn't like his feet touched being to sensitive! Rubbing his feet saying this making them hotter still and really massaging all over them both loving the fact he would never allow another guy especially to mess with his feet as I was doing and telling him his feet becoming warmer and more and more moist! I told him they'd be wet later anyway as dirty, sweaty feet like his needed a thorough tongue bath and no man found having his feet licked by me when they were ticklish so something I enjoyed subjecting them to enduring telling Dominik how thorough at tongue tickling or lickling I was and loved the taste of feet and could tell his were going to be an enjoyable feast!

"Now warm and very sweaty Dominik and Mmmmm stinky and ticklish but protected by these socks so compared to this gentle stroking along your socked feet, let's peel them off and slowly like this, there one sock, two socks and yeah two very warm, very sweaty big bare feet and let's just lightly stroke both soles simultaneously like this and this, no protection and see by your feet flinching Dominik you're a real tenderfoot, let's tickle under your toes!"

Immediately Dominik began to laugh out loud and squirm.

"No!" he yelled. "Don't tickle!"

"Please put my socks on! My feet are really ticklish!"

"I know they are Dominik, yeah very ticklish that's why your socks are off, I am going to see just how ticklish and what tickles most, where on your feet tickling is most unbearable!"

I slowly glided one finger up his ticklish bare right foot. His toes clenched and I felt him tense up, he was resisting and I love this and told him so, challenges excited me and told him he better get used to the fact I was going to tickle his feet and tickle his feet a lot! I would focus on one foot at a time and drew circles in the centre of the sole very slowly seeing his toes twitch as he gasped and continued the same movement saying his foot felt so soft which surprised me and I then ran my fingers under his toes

"Nononononononononono." he said. "Hahahahahhahahaha Please don't tickle my feet."

"Dominik such sensitive feet and no wonder as you said your girlfriend only tickles your feet a little as you'd have no energy for proper sex if it became torture but I have no interest in proper sex with you but just to enjoy using your feet for my pleasure, they're great feet you know, long and slim with toes that say suck me!"

I stroked both soles and the tickle proving very effective as Dominik really started laughing and trying to get free as stroking both feet heels to toes I asked him how long could he withstand my fingers all over his feet and soon he became more ticklish as I alternated where on his feet I tickled and told him that he seemed to be ticklish on his feet which thrilled me and I was going to give his feet ticklish hell and soon Dominik laughed hysterically as I tickled his feet like crazy! I told him if he didn't laugh the chances are I'd stop ticklisng his feet and then stroked under his toes and across his arches and he tried it seemed to not give in but I then ran my fingers all over his feet and listened to him scream and laugh and showed no mercy raking my fingers up and down his feet.

"Please! Noooo" He begged. "No more! It tickles too much Hahahahahahahaaa!"

"Dominik I gave you a chance but you blew it so now does it tickle having my fingers tickling in between your toes, that teases right, love seeing your feet flexing and toes wiggling but you know what these feet need to be touched by another guy and love massaging feet, especially straight guy's feet and really getting a good fondling of them Mmmm fuck they smell good Dominik! Hmmm so good!"

I massaged his feet and then made the massage lighter and lighter around his toes knowing he's ticklish all over his toes and then stroked his arches and tickling both feet simultaneously and could hear Dominik begging for me to stop tickling his feet in between breaths but I told him, not a chance! I just kept stroking the soles of his feet and listening to him laugh so horny knowing Dominik hated and does really hate his feet tickled! Dominik laughing uncontrollably as I indulged in taking my time exploring every inch of both ticklish feet ignoring his muffled protests amid muffled consistent giggling as his feet flexed as wildly as they could being desperarate to evade my experienced ticklish touch, every teasing, tormenting tortuous tickling touch rudely awkening every nerve ending in his amazing size 13 feet reacting to ticklish sensations delivered to them! More massaging of his bare feet as I told him they being very warm, very sweaty and needing cleaning. He imagined being freed to wash his feet as he nodded in agreement but I let him wait and wonder and then loved his instant violent squirming!

I indulged in licking them both from heels to toes which shocked him and literally drove him berserk, another man's tongue on his feet, licking along his sweaty, salty soles, licking in between his toes, sucking and nibbling them all, my teeth grazing his arches, oral sensations on his feet got to him most for sure as totally alien to him and so ticklish - licklish! Same time stroking the soles of his feet and my fingers sliding the length of saliva lubed soles and saying if this felt bad, wait until oiled that he felt the plastic tines of a hairbrush over them or the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush as he was going to earn the full $500,00 payment that he'd suggested and guaranteeing his being driven to hysterical even manic laughter enduring it's happening! As I really enjoyed Dominik's feet, my fingers dancing over both smooth soles tickling them savagely from heels to toes.

I loved hearing Dominik begging and pleading for me to stop and trying desperately to free both ticklish-licklish feet in reaction to the explosive tickling sensations I was detonating happening, grazing my teeth across an especially hot spot, his ticklish arches where later the feather quill gained a similar reaction from him and an excellent tickle tool to draw random patterns over the soles of his feet! Dominik illegal, after the hours long tickling-lickling session I told him the streets of NYC not safe for him and best he head back to the Ukraine but he reluctant to do so and questioned he told me that the truth was he couldn't as due to a crime there he being arrested. He had used stolen money to pay people smugglers helping him escaping to the US! I told him there was a solution he could trust me me to sort out so he'd be legal but it meant his staying with me which meant I'd be fixated on his feet, not his dick, not his ass so not compomised this way but his feet for sure but his choice! He could now leave and take his chances back on the streets but winter coming and in NYC no fun!

Living with me Dominik's living situation safe, secure and no rent to pay while I arrange his legal papers. He has a nice room and eats well but knows the rules. He sleeps in the house everynight though he can go out, he's not a prisoner but never wears shoes in the house, black thin nylon socks and the same pair for two consecutive days. His feet pay his keep and socked and bare mine to enjoy but at least he doesn't need to sell his dick anymore! His reactions unchanged so socked feet get regular ticklish workouts then socks off his bare feet teased and circles drawn over his soles drives him mad. I make sure I deliver a thorough tickle torture and send Dominik into tickle hell as my fingers and tongue assault his ticklish feet. Ticklish as ever I love working over both big feet at the same time seeing his feet tense and his toes flex. Now I have perfected techniques so deliver a real tickling to Dominik so slowly stroke his soles slowly to his toes and tickle his arches and under and between his toes.

I focus on one foot at a time and then tickle both feet together. I then sometimes use a feather and especially the quill which makes for great entertainment for me and verbally tell him to tell me what I am going to do with his feet and love it when he has to say to me that he wants me to tickle his feet. I run the feather across his toes and saw the feather end in between all of his toes and then stroke the quill end across his arches and along the soles of his feet. I love driving Dominik ballistic now as I did then with my tickling-licking techniques and his legal papers organised he's due to enrol in college with ambitions to be a technical engineer so life looking good for him and he accepting of a New York City cop's lust for his feet!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back