• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Made to say

DGF1976

TMF Expert
I was wondering anyone here was ever forced to say embarrassing things by being tickled? If so, what were you forced to say?

Wow! I can't believe nobody's replied to this yet! Since I'm not ticklish myself, I can't contribute, and I can't recall forcing anyone to say anything. But I would love to hear what others have to say. Unless they're too embarrassed to! :p

I had a tickle session once with a girl who loved Barry Manilow. So I made her safeword "Barry Manilow sucks". She held out as long as she could.

I made my wife say "I suck at Monopply" and she's made me say "I suck at cards".

Any form of "I'll suck your dick!" or "I'll kiss your feet!" or anything like that is pretty humileating too!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Several times. Once I was made to say "Rush Limbaugh is a genius," which wasn't so much embarrassing as it was disgraceful. And once a girl said she wouldn't stop until I said I was as ticklish as a tiny kitten -- which I finally said, incoherently through my hiccuping laughter, and she still didn't stop right away...

My friends once wanted me to admit that I had a crush on some girl but I wouldn't say it so they tried to tickle it out of me

Being forced to say “I love being tickled” WHILE being tickled was humiliating (in a very hot sort of way). Or any play on that, along the lines of being “so ticklish” or “very ticklish”. Used to be suuuuper squeamish about just saying the word.

I was made to say "I'm sorry", while looking someone in the eye, for either throwing up my middle finger or calling them a jerk (I don't remember which...possibly both, haha). I think the act of looking them in the eye made it a bit embarrassing, in a hot way. I also had to beg someone to tickle my feet, to get them to stop tickling my underarms. Fun times :)

my gf hates the euroversion song contest so one timei made her say: 'Euroversion is the best singing contest in the world!'...but i wouldn't call that embrassing but it was funny making her say it

Several times. Once I was made to say "Rush Limbaugh is a genius," which wasn't so much embarrassing as it was disgraceful. And once a girl said she wouldn't stop until I said I was as ticklish as a tiny kitten -- which I finally said, incoherently through my hiccuping laughter, and she still didn't stop right away...

I was made to say I'd vote for G.W. Bush. :disgust: Though he actually looks halfway decent now, omg... Good thing I am not meeting anyone.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back