• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Evil Tickling! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The doorbell went and in front of me stood a slightly nervous Neville and looking like his photo so appealing to me and as described tall, slim and wearing wedding ring so he sat on my sofa and told me more about his fantasy about experiencing the sensations he enjoyed subjecting his wife to enduring but feeling uncomfortable asking her to do the same to him as it robbing him of his role as 'Dominant' and didn't choose to visit a dominatrix as that would feel like being unfaithful to the woman he loved.

I gave him the whiskey he asked for and he said he knew he was sensitive but not been tickled in a few years, now in his mid 30's so not sure how sensitive he'd be and was pretty resiliant, not give me the satisfaction of breaking him easily if at all. I liked the challenge posed to me by this overtly confident alpha-male but told him my intention was to do precisely that, to make me laugh myself silly and to remember who was in control as I would be making sure he knew. He drank the whiskey and then said he was ready so told him to strip which he did and proud to show off a fit physique but said he'd be keeping briefs and socks on as we'd agreed.

Neville had been very specific about not wanting his private area or feet tickled so with a 'Tickle-Top' sealed his ticklish fate but he'd learn this soon enough. He used the bathroom and I had a quick sneak at his black executive shoes, size 12's. Soon enough in position on the customised bed, secured to it arms above his head and socked feet together. Noted a slight flinch securing them but didn't mention it but sensed not having athlete's foot or anything like this. He wanted to experience intense sensations so like his wife always is, to be blindfold and gagged. I asked him if he felt comfortable and he nodded.

"So Neville you like being a Tickler and want to experience being a Ticklee so you now in the vulnerable position and at one time sensitive to touch and curious to seeing if you still are so let me say that I've seen it confirmed you are as I am going to educate you realising and I have to say you look good and as you told me as a company Area Manager being in control your forte even with your wife, feeling comfortable, unthreatened and curious about feeling out of control which is natural and bound to make you feel uneasy, exposing yourself to feelings of weakness which we both know as Ticklers is precisely what we enjoy exploiting and taking full advantage of and you have revealed yours to me before meeting Neville unintentionally but real sensitive about your feet, your size 12 feet Neville which in thin black nylon socks are facing me. Guess uneasy having your bare feet and toes exposed, I can see that Neville but you know as Top who controls who so that when I'm ready these warm, moist n' sweaty socks will be coming off right and there's nothing you can do to stop it happening and let me guess your feet hideously ticklish, unbearably and I bet even socked, oh look at that toes wiggling, feet squirming, can't hear what? Oh okay um no Neville not yet, haven't even started so you're not going anywhere! I said I'd not tickle your feet Neville but didn't say not touch them and if that tickles is decided by you, you control your reactions Neville!"

I loved him gasping as so clearly wanting 'Out' and leaned close to both socked soles and inhaled them and over his socked toes blew on them making him writhe intentionally and then very gently ran my fingers along the socked sole of his right socked foot, light stroking making him jump and smiled stroking his left foot, slowly, gently, teasingly and sensed him trying to resist reacting to the touch so just stroked more and more!"

"What's the matter Neville have you got a ticklish problem, feeling my fingers Neville sliding up n' down and up n' down these socked soles, does it tickle Neville, surely not this reactive to me touching these feet, these big sensitive feet huh Neville, really an alpha-male type guy like you? Is it getting harder to resist eh Neville? The the nylon socks make your feet look ticklish but you're a tough guy you told me right Neville and a gambling man I like a challenge so inviting me to how tough you really are Neville?"

He moaned and squirmed but was managing not to laugh and desperate to move his feet and evade my touch and I content not touch them but to watch his futile attempts to escape. I remarked on seeing this giving me a real rush and psychologically played with him saying how guy's feet always been my thing, no interest in other areas at all so much prefering playing with straight guys like him who had no expectations of other activities and on the rare times they might being disappointed finding their weakness exploited diabolically by me as not something they'd tell their wives about! Inviting the punishment meted out to them, one time a guy driven to tears as feet oiled then heated with hairdryer and electric toothbrush!

"That's it Neville calm down as best you can for someone who is going to have his socks pulled off and his bare feet touched and do everything he possibly can to see it doesn't tickle as it won't be intentional if it does but feet as senstive as these touching them we both know is going to a real test of endurance! What Neville? Oh yes I can, touch them everywhere Neville Hmmm they smell so raunchy and having similar socks myself, you can have a pair as I'm curious Neville? Ever endured being foot-raped?"

Using scissors I cut the toe ends of both socks and then slowly peeled them down like pealing an orange, slowly and deliberately and there facing me in all their ticklish glory to very handsome bare feet, slowly exposing them had heightened the agony and saying bare feet being my favourite to touch and his no exception and stroked the soles of one newly bared foot and then the other as he instantly squirmed and toes clenched so another stroke and they splayed then clenched, then splayed and telling him his toes couldn't see to decide what to do but enjoying their artistic display! Hows it feel being totally or is that toetally out of control Neville, just lightly tracing up n' down the soles of your bare, exposed feet from heels to toes and let's slide fingers in between them, now that touch that tickles, how long can you stand that Neville, other foot now and let's alternate!"

I smiled seeing his toes wiggle and feet flexing as he moaned determined not to afford me the satisfaction of laughing and feet becoming hotter and sweatier as taking full advantage I rubbed them and squeezed his toes and remarked how masculine they smelled and stroked each sole individually slowly but then both simultaneously and bingo laughter, pent up laughter resulted as I continued stroking both soles gently and lightly and then leaned close to them and blew on his soles making him twitch and then over his toes!

What I did next though got to him as completely unexpected, lightly licking his soles, darting my tongue the length of them both hearing him breathing heavily and telling him I loved his laughter, music to my ears as orally touching his feet clearly a new experience for him and not one he enjoyed having been discoveed having to such large n' licklish feet! They tasted ripe and salty I told him so a perfect combinaton and his laughter added to the mix making this tickler's day! I fondled and played with his toes and telling him there no getting away, his feet mine to do anything I liked with but as promised not deliberately tickle them but being hyper-sensitive doing so anyway without trying and resumed tongue bathing both deliciously tasty feet!

My teasing touches intensified and were indulged in by me relentlessly as we both knew I could do anything I wanted to his feet for as long as I wanted increasing the intensity and whilst stroking one bare sole indulged in licking the other very ticklish foot, down the arch, across his instep, tasting his toes and lapping the length of the sole and then orally enjoying Neville's other foot in the same lewd manner! My lickling continued unabated producing agonising sensations for him as his brave resolve finally broke down and he laughing like a loon! My warm tongue and saliva are lethal weapons I told him and for straight guys humiliating, embarrassing as pretty intimate and sensual! I ran my tongue around his right ankle, over the sides of his foot and along his toes and his instep hearing genuine laughter as both feet becoming even more super-sensitive in every way imaginable and exciting him in a perverse way he's be loathed to admit but my lickling and licking invariably drives ticklees wild!

I continued my assault on both Neville's helpless feet by then stroking his soles with my devilish fingers causing him to lose it and compounded the torment asking him if he ever feather tickled his wife and slowly stroked the feather up n' down Neville's soles from right to left and left to right inflicting unendurable tickling torture saying I could see how much a feather's touch tickled him, his super-sensitive feet so unbearably and a sight he as a tickler himself would know was a tickler's dream! I then reversed the feather and drew the quill slowly up n' down and up n' down the length of his horribly ticklish soles!

The feather tendrils drawn in between each of Neville's toes saying how a ticklee's feet excited me like nothing else could or would and stopping to let him breathe before resuming the evil tickling over the tops of his feet, along the soles and in between and under his toes a very sensitive area and then orally enjoyed Neville's feet before oiling his soles and switiching on the hairdryer and then using the electric toothbrush over them with threats this continuing until he agreed to being a 'Tickle-Slave' which he's been for the past six months and I'd imagine learning techniques from me that he's educating his wife to enduring as knowing he's the Dominant in their marriage as he's equally very aware of just who is Boss in our arrangement!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back