• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sloppy fragment. Kinky Monks... Wall of Pleasure...Explicit m/f, breasts, ass, feet

So naughty ! Imagine if you feathered her nipples and honey pot with just a stiff goose feather, a 1000 strokes a day for each morning, afternoon and evening session. Imagine what she would b begging to do for her Lord’s and masters then!!! Beautiful

So naughty ! Imagine if you feathered her nipples and honey pot with just a stiff goose feather, a 1000 strokes a day for each morning, afternoon and evening session. Imagine what she would b begging to do for her Lord’s and masters then!!! Beautiful

1,000 strokes each day or each session? :p OMG anything to stop that!!

Great pic! Nicely done!

Thanks, that's kind of you! :)

Great scenario! Very evil, sadistic, sexy! Want to be one of the monks ;)

Oh wow, so you are describing yourself!! :wow:

OMG, 1000 strokes a day with a "STIFF GOOSE FEATHER"... *Shivers*

I can't imagine that either! :p

Great artwork.and description :)

Thanks, also very kind of you! :)

I usually keep a copy of whatever I've posted, however cringeworthy.

In this case I deleted it all too fast... If anyone happens to have a copy of the written material, however unlikely that is, please PM it to me.

Thank you, be well!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back