• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to tickle this colleague?

Ticklingzila

So the topic pretty much explains itself. Basically i work in an office setting (audit firm). Im in my late 20's and there's a senior of mine who is the assistant manager that sits just nearby me desk. Probably 3 desks away.
I've been working here for 2years, and over time, we have got quite close to the sense i joke around with she and others and teased her a bit, while she innitiates jokes with me at times.

As for her details:
- Asian chinese
- In her very early 30's
- Single and not dating (audit life is pretty hectic)
- Petite and pretty

Now im tempted to look at her and at times wanting to tickle her armpits on days she wears sleeveless tops.
Some of the scenarios where you get a full view of her smooth, creamy white armpits are on days whereby she lifts both her arms back to tie her hair back or when she tries to put/take an object from a high shelf.

Its hard to resist looking at her smooth pits and not wanting to tickle her.

Now, does anyone have suggestions on ways to try and tickle her or to get her to expose her armpits more?

Thanks and hopefully i get my chance.

I don't suggest you ask that question here, because people are going to tell you not to do that.
Let us know if you actually get to do it.

This is a common sort of question that comes around. It has some polarizing aspects as Teenticklehell indicates.

The majority of people here will say: Don't. Period. F into ull stop.

The reasoning is pretty simple. Once you cross the touch barrier with a person most work places drop it into the harassment pot if the individual is so minded. She may not be, you may THINK she may not be, but you honestly can't know if she is.

So act if you feel like putting your job on the line. You would be putting yourself in the bullseye for a harassment suit. Will it happen? Who knows? Probably not. But is it a risk you wish to take?

Further when I read your post one of the highlights was a bullet point list of the woman's qualities. You reduced her to a list of things, mostly appearance related. Not unlike how you might describe your new car, or the entertainment system you just bought. I doubt it's intentional, but it is a pretty good example of objectification.

You want to tickle her because your want that. It doesn't seem very important how she may feel about it. About being touched, about any of it.

It's perfectly cool to fantasize about tickling her, it's perfectly cool to try to build a relationship that has a dating component that eventually leads to a sexual component which leads to tickling, but it's not so cool to just decide "I'll tickle her and see what happens, because I'll enjoy it." That is using a person.

I'd give the same advice if this was a friend of your girlfriend, a mother of a friend, a random girl who waits on you at the coffee shop who is friendly, the woman that sits next to you at church every week, and so on.

Touching people without clear consent or relationship contextual content is a bad path.

Myriads

Yeah, I have to agree with myriads. I can totally understand the want to tickle a women you find attractive (as if i didn't, I probably wouldn't be here), but like most things, there is a time and a place, and the office is neither of these. Way too many problems, as already highlighted. On top of this, remember, she is your superior, and she also has to consider how it might look to others if you engage in such activity.

you should be fine since you're a

im not sure how sexual harassment works in Malaysia tho

Pretty sure they have no Unemployment Insurance, so that's a consideration, too.

They don't have sexual harassment legislation, just workplace guidelines that are supposed to help prevent such occurrances. But public displays of affection are frowned upon / can get you an indecency charge.

Either way, whatever the consequences, it's probably a bad idea.

Yeah, I agree I joked around with colleagues before about it, its just too risky, I mean in the past when I have made close work friends with colleagues and started to hang with them outside work, i have playfully tickled them then, but it depends on the person really..but i suppose once you start hanging out with a work colleague outside work in your spare time i suppose it becomes more on a friendship base then, so i am not sure if that then counts as a work colleagues friendship...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back