Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

7/2/2020

See some spam on the forum? Click the '!' in a triangle symbol to report it. We'll clean it up.

New from MTJ

New Yoly
Adventure!

Click here
6/26/20

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Blog Entries

Ticklish Family Friend (M/F)

After reading a similar story a while ago, I remembered a tickling that I witnessed as a kid that happened between my parents' friends. Finally made some time to sit down and write it. I'm not usually foot-focused, but I think a lot of you would like this story. We'll call the woman Mary, and her husband Nate.

My parents invited Mary and Nate, who were friends they had met through work, over for dinner. Mary had medium straight brown hair, porcelain skin, and often carried a gentle smile. After we had dinner, we sat together in the living room to chat. My parents wanted me to hang out with everyone else, and I didn't want to be rude. They didn't want to play with anything while I was there, so I sat with them on the couch and just listened to their conversations. At one point, Mary stretched out her legs and put her feet on her husband's lap. They looked big from what I remember; I'd say about a size 10. Creamy soles, looked very smooth. I couldn't help but wonder if they were ticklish.

After a few minutes, my father pointed out Mary's feet. "You have some big feet there, don't you?" he said jokingly to her.

"Oh yes," Nate replied. "Big and ticklish too. Sometimes when she puts her feet in my lap, I'll tickle them, and she laughs like a maniac."
    Mary chuckled. "He's right. He's done it a lot, and I still fall for it."
    Now that had my attention. It was a great thing to hear from them, but I didn't expect expect any actual tickling to happen. Lucky for me, I was wrong.

"Do you want me to demonstrate, babe?" Nate asked her. Before she could answer, Nate reached down and rapidly tickled her feet. Indeed, Mary laughed like maniac. She cackled as he smoothly raked up and down her soles. She threw her head back, trying not to flail or kick him. She was quite ticklish after all! He tickled her for less than a minute, but got her well. We all had a laugh about it and were amused by her reaction. Even Mary herself seemed surprised at how hard she was laughing. Of course, I was a little more than amused. I couldn't believe Nate actually tickled her, but then again, you could say Mary was asking for it the way she put her bare feet in her husbands lap.

I hope I can recover more tickling incidents, and hopefully longer ones!

~Cinder

Blog Entries
    Great memory, Cinder! Man oh man, I completely relate to eyewitnessing tickling when you were young and still hadn't figured it out (or even when you were young and had figured it out!). But that particular memory sounds especially great. (I also relate to being young and wondering if someone was ticklish....so particularly great that you got to find out!) Thanks for taking the time to write it out, and share it with us...you put us right there, and we see it clearly through your eyes.

Thank you for that! A very lucky lady, too!
    Curiousity? What could possibly be dangerous about curiousity?

Blog Entries
    Great story! Thanks for sharing your experience here.
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Buy my nonfiction epic here.

Buy my popular novel "Jennifer's Revenge" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Quote Originally Posted by The Internet View Post
    Great memory, Cinder! Man oh man, I completely relate to eyewitnessing tickling when you were young and still hadn't figured it out (or even when you were young and had figured it out!). But that particular memory sounds especially great. (I also relate to being young and wondering if someone was ticklish....so particularly great that you got to find out!) Thanks for taking the time to write it out, and share it with us...you put us right there, and we see it clearly through your eyes.
    When I was a kid I crawled under the table and tickle our neighbor lady's feet under the table. She came over to her house with her hubby and son. Her son and my older brothers dared me to crawl under the table, pull off his mothers shoes and tickle her feet. When I pulled off her keds that were kind of dangling and tickled her feet she immediately went nuts, begging my mom to get me because she said she was really ticklish. Her hubby and dad thought it was funny but my mom didn't.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Internet View Post
    Glad you enjoyed! I was an older child at the time so I knew I had a thing for it, or as I put it, "liked it differently". You can't help but wonder.

~Cinder

Can u describe the tickling in more detail I know u said raking and also were her toes curling do u still know them ?

Great story!

Fantastic story. Brilliantly told

Quote Originally Posted by Yote View Post
    Glad you enjoyed! I was an older child at the time so I knew I had a thing for it, or as I put it, "liked it differently". You can't help but wonder.
    I’ve always had a soft spot for stories like this. We know at a relatively early age we have a thing for feet or tickling (nylon feet in my case) even if we don’t necessarily understand it, but get to enjoy it under innocent circumstances.

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

Thank you for sharing this wonderful memory.