• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Englanders: Where are you?

NHTickler41M

Verified
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope that anyone who takes the time to read this message is well and healthy during this difficult time in our nation. I'm a 43 M Ler living in beautiful Southern New Hampshire and was wondering how many other New Englanders are members of this illustrious board. So I was hoping that anyone else from New England might reply and even say where your from as I thought it would be great to see how many people that share the same interests are here. I've met two New Englanders Robmic and Sooooticklish and it's nice to be able to talk to like minded folks in my back yard.

Hopefully people will reply and maybe we can even chat or make our own room in the chatroom for New Englanders.

All the best!

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope that anyone who takes the time to read this message is well and healthy during this difficult time in our nation. I'm a 43 M Ler living in beautiful Southern New Hampshire and was wondering how many other New Englanders are members of this illustrious board. So I was hoping that anyone else from New England might reply and even say where your from as I thought it would be great to see how many people that share the same interests are here. I've met two New Englanders Robmic and Sooooticklish and it's nice to be able to talk to like minded folks in my back yard.

Hopefully people will reply and maybe we can even chat or make our own room in the chatroom for New Englanders.

All the best!

I’ve met Sooooticklish as well. She’s great!

Nice to meet everyone! Thanks for responding to my post. I'm really interested how many total people will respond as I'm interested in how many of us there are in New England that share a love of tickling!

Last edited:
Southern Maine for this holiday weekend but otherwise live in Northeastern Massachusetts Happy 4th of July all!

Upstate NY, an hour west of Albany, 4 hours north of NYC; I-88 Exit 20, near S.U.N.Y. Cobleskill and Howe Caverns.

28m in NH as well. Switch and all about feet tickles.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

29/m/MA Ler here. I'm about an hour outside Boston and and about 30ish minutes from Worcester

Let's see well I'm from Franklin Mass, and I'm going to be 60yrs old On Rocktober 21st
I'm a Ticklee with extremely ticklish feet .

21M in southern NH, still in college [emoji28] fit and willing as a 'lee or 'ler! I'd really like to start exploring this community and kink a little more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
41 M/Ler South Central NH area. Seems like there's quite a few of us around.

How did I miss chiming in on this? 65 yo male, not ticklish so just a 'ler in central NH.

Southert Nh

Im from Manchester area and would love to meet up i have very ticklish feet and the rest of me too let me know if you are interested

40 year old (still can't get used to saying it) male here
Just north of Boston
Work in Boston (in non-pandemic times)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back