• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST 2018 Tickling Starring Kalisie from Simply Tickling

porcelaindoll2

Verified
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/124743/23484111/nest-2018-tickling

Here we have both clips starring Kalisie and Rose Holland from NEST 2018 put together into one long being offered at a great price

From NEST 2018! Kalesie's Cot Tickle:

This clip was shot at NEST 2018! I got to collaborate with Simply Tickling during NEST! Here we have the lovely Kalesie from Simply Tickling cuffed spread eagle to my cot. I am very excited to tickle her because I already knew from her clips that she was super ticklish. I use my skilled fingers and various toys. She had never tired a Pursonic and she howled with laughter when I used it on her. I got her really good and you can tell she was exhausted at the end of the clip. She later gets her revenge and be sure to catch clips of me on Simply Tickling as well.

From NEST 2018! Kalisie Makes me Safeword!:

Got the chance to collaborate with the owner of Simply Tickling during NEST 2018. Got to shoot with the wonderful Kalisie and in this clip she is getting her revenge for the tickling I had given her earlier. She got me really good and had me so exhausted that I had to say my safeword. She uses her nice long sharp nails and various tools including my beloved Pursonic. I am wearing a short low cut black dress and I am cuffed spread eagle to my hotel bed. Enjoy! I modeled for their store as well.

View attachment prev_NEST_2018_1593452613.mp4

Didnt see this until now. We had alot of fun! I think I bought my pursonic right after we wrecked Kalesie with it. Lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Love this! Great to see Kalesie's pits fully exposed and tickled!!

Yes this shoot was a ton of fun and it was sadden to see NEST get canceled this year. Although I know they made the right choice.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back