• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To married couples, how big does tickling play a part in your relationship?

MarkyisTickly

TMF Poster
Just curious. I'm single (and happily so) but I'd like to know the perspective on married couples and tickling.

We're not married but have been together for over 8 years. It's just a normal part of our relationship now I guess.

Basically what Chicago said although I am married. He knows it's a huge fetish of mine and I pretty much get tickled about everyday(It's not always big scenes in the dungeon with bondage.).

For us, it's intertwined with sex, so, it's just a regular part of our relationship.

Like Wolf said for me and my wife its intertwined into sex. We never have time to do a full session. Its been years since we've done that. But when we have sex I tickle her or she'll use tickling in dirty talk. My wife doesnt have the fetish but her tickle talk is amazing!

Tickling in our relationship

Tickling has been a big part of our relationship since we met in college. It's frequent and often times interesting as my posts have illustrated. I can't imagine life without it.

So I have a huge tickling fetish and my wife didn’t when we first met. Over time she’s really developed a love of it and it’s central to our sex lives. She loves tickling me and getting tickled turns her on now.

Always thought it might be interesting to have a married/couples tickle group. I think it'd have a different vibe.

Just curious. I'm single (and happily so) but I'd like to know the perspective on married couples and tickling.

Well... To me the key word here is "couple", not "married". What I mean by that is that marriage in itself does not really change the nature of anything, tickling-wise. In other words, I think unmarried couples would give pretty much the same answers as married couples would. However, let us not forget that in our world, there are roughly two types of married couples: those who share the fetish with their spouse and those who do not. And that is where this thread becomes really interesting. How do married couples wherein one partner keeps it a secret cope with it? What about those whose partner is aware of the fetish but does not want to be part of it?

To answer your question, in our couple, tickling is on the same level as kissing and having sex: we do it all the time, and rather casually. We do have sessions and bondage and all, but it is also something that has spilled over into our lifestyle, if you will. We tickle to attract each other's attention, to remind the other not to forget his/her keys before leaving the house, or to "punish" each other after a sarcastic remark. Then again, I am sure that vanilla people also do that, but the slight sexual tinge it has for both of us makes it all the more special. And I daresay indispensable.

Significantly less creepy I'd wager

Don't be so sure: there are gonna be people who will want to score with the "bored wives" and those who will want to troll. Not to mention, one can be married and still be a creep.

My wife tickles me, either in passing or in a more sustained and merciless fashion, on average I'd say about once every 1.5 to 3 months. I would've guessed it was more often than that but then I started documenting the ticklings in a thread on here and was surprised by how much time was documented to have elapsed between each incident. (I've fallen out of the habit of documenting them regularly so now my contributions to that thread are out of date.)

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?279091-Brag-about-it!-Your-last-time!

We're not married, but I tickled my girlfriend all the time and she ended up getting into it. Now we tickle each other regularly, or weekly. Sometimes it leads to sex, sometimes its during sex. Its usually mostly foreplay though.

I’m divorced but when my ex learned about my love for tickling she tickled me as part of our foreplay or sometimes just to get a rise out of me pretty often. Maybe once or twice a week on average. She hated being tickled herself but allowed me a minute or two of tickling her on special occasions.

Sadly for me not much, my wife cant stand tickling and won't even talk about it or tease me with it, unlike past ex gfs who may not like it but they knew they could use it as a weapon which I loved. I play with my wifes feet alot but thats it, otherwise it's all fantasies about her being tickle tortured by me or others.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back