• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too much time on his hands

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
With the Covid virus hubby has been working triple shifts as a firefighter. He finally got 2 weeks off and had been moping around the house doing very little which he deserves.
One morning we got up, had coffee and breakfast, and I started doing chores around the house, cleaning, etc. He finished a coffee, then wandered down the hall.
Him: Coochie coochie coo!
Me: What? Nooooo (I knew what was coming). I was standing on the dining room table cleaning the chandalier.
Him: Coochie coochie coo! He had a feather and was tickling my legs.
Me: Dancing on the table HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop it stop it!
Him: What's wrong?
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm ticklish! You're tickling me, you know my legs are ticklish! He tickled my legs for about 10 minutes, me laughing and cackling like a mad woman.
I got off the table and he grabbed my sides, me laughing and squirming all down the hallway. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG stop stop that tickles! "Coochie coochie cooo" he teases. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO don't say that as I laugh hysterically. His hands move under my arms as he keeps teasing. WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't I can't I try to speak as I fall against the wall as his fingers torture my underarms, laughing and my knees buckling as I'm trapped against the wall. He's got me pinned, tickling my underarms and up and down my ribs as I fold down to the floor, laughing hysterically. He keeps tickling me there for about 30 minutes, then stops briefly as I'm breathing heavily. I manage to crawl away into the living room, he grabs my ankles and sit on them, tickling my feet. AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "Aww com"on,not there not there" I beg."Coochie coochie cooo" is all he says. I'm laughing hysterically, pounding the floor with my fists, writhing but can't escape. He grabs something off the coffee table, I think a soft brush, and starts sliding it between my toes. I get hysterical with laughter, its killing me! I keep pounding my fists on the floor which he likes as he knows its driving me to insanity.
After about an hour on my feet he stops and gets up. I'm lying there exhausted and giggling, still feeling the tickles.
"Gee I feel like some coffee" he says.
"Go to hell" I tell him.
"Hmmmmm, I feel like some ribs" he threatens.
"NO No please I beg. This is a scenario we often go through. I made him some coffee which we had with some afternoon delight!

Haha, random attacks are the best! My wife and I are always getting each other in compromising positions for sneak attacks. "Could you get me that thing on the very top shelf", etc.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Your stories always make me want to get some woman in a compromising position! :p

Haha, random attacks are the best! My wife and I are always getting each other in compromising positions for sneak attacks. "Could you get me that thing on the very top shelf", etc.

Some examples?

Some examples?
There was one time in particular where she asked me to get something from a high shelf, which was somewhat heavy and awkward, and as soon as I had ahold of it she waited until I was in a position wjere I couldn't put it back on the shelf and I couldn't get it down without dropping it.

She gave me an "I love you" and proceeded to attack my armpits. I was forced to ot be able to protect my pits in order to save the item I had ahold of.

You have some great tickling experiences that just blend with real life. Love it.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back