• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Covid-19 Test Tickles

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey everybody. I hope that each and everyone of you is staying safe and avoiding this pandemic.

On the heels of the post citing Alexa Bliss being tickled by a Covid test, something interesting happened to me this week.

After being sick myself, I took a trip to the doctor. And with the information that several people have been calling in sick I got sent for a Covid test. It was a quick drive thru one and my wife was with me the whole time.

The nurse told me whatever I do, hold my nose still. She swabbed one side and it tickled like crazy. I thought she was finished but then she got the other side.

I managed to keep my composure until we drove off then I did a snorting laugh, and was grabbing my nose.

My wife laughed and asked what was wrong, and I told her “It tickled, be glad you didn’t need one.” She laughed again, and I kept rubbing my nose.

I hope you all got a laugh out of this.

Stay cool.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

erm...it looks intensely painful, aren't they basically gouging out your sinuses with a swab?

The inner nasal cavity is very sensitive. I learned this by being a dumb child and sticking objects up there lol.

One test swabs the back of your sinus cavity and I can't imagine that feels pleasant. Like this:

nasopharngeal-swab.png

The other one just swabs the front inside of your nostril I think and isn't / shouldn't be painful.

The "test" swab goes two thirds of the way through your head?!! Think I'll take my chances with the disease!

One test swabs the back of your sinus cavity and I can't imagine that feels pleasant. Like this:

nasopharngeal-swab.png

The other one just swabs the front inside of your nostril I think and isn't / shouldn't be painful.

oof chicago I can *feel* that picture and its intense...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back