• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you feel about social media?

I've made accounts on most of the big sites, but most of them are dead. I only use Instagram and Discord now, but I wouldn't say I'm super active on them.
Also, Twitter is a disaster when it comes to arguments and drama.

I've noticed that a lot of people who call themselves anti-social media have one account somewhere. Not saying all the people here are like that, just an observation.

Social media can be good for marketing and connecting with long-distance friends, but it would be ignorant to say that social media isn't consuming our lives more than it should. I think everyone should limit their time more on social media, and you don't have to sign up somewhere just because it's popular.

Social media was useful earlier in the day to keep up with people you couldn't regularly communicate with because of distance.

I have a facebook account and use it occasionally (like once a month), but I'm not a regular on any type of social media, save the TMF.

Today, whatever type of social media is used, I feel (most of) it has devolved into a platform for people to air grievances, spew vile things against people, groups etc. and face very little backlash because most of it can be done anonymously. Some feel that it is their entitlement to be able to do so. It's sad.

Barbershopman

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back