• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Trans Asian Woman from Worcester

CageTigerShark

TMF Poster
Hey all. I’d like to share an experience from the other night.

I have an account on Plenty of Fish where I actively promote an interest in tickling. After many conversations that fizzled out, I finally managed to get someone’s attention. She was a trans Asian female (post-op) who was offering time for money. I indicated interest in a non-sexual tickle session, and she agreed.

After planning back and forth for about a day, I agreed to meet her. I drove out to Worcester MA, about 1.5 hours on the road. Not bad. I was also traveling on the path of a very large and powerful thunderstorm, which was really cool to watch. It never ceases to amaze me how people can suddenly forget how to drive, in the rain.

Anyway, I arrived in Worcester at 9pm, as was the scheduled time for our session. I called her, she came out to meet me; and honestly, she wasn’t that bad-looking. Her accent made it difficult to have a conversation with her, and she spoke very quietly, covering up her anxiety with little laughs and whatnot. I was ready to do this, because I had a feeling it would be an important experience for me, having previously identified as a trans lesbian female.

While I met her outside, in the rain, she welcomed me underneath her umbrella and I noticed two vehicles suddenly pull into the street and park nearby, with their lights on.

We were about to go into her place, and then she told me that we had to wait for her neighbor to go to bed, and instructed me to get into her car.

My instincts immediately screamed GET OUT OF THERE.

I expressed confusion at her request and told her that I would wait in my car instead. I usually carry a blade with me, especially in strange scenarios, but I didn’t have it on me. She said “ok” as if she understood my decision, and I felt a distinct sense of mutual respect as we made eye contact. I went back to my car, and sat there for a few minutes before I finally listened to the inner voice that was telling me to leave. She never texted me back. I pulled up the road and circled the other two vehicles as I made a 3-point turn, and left the area.

I stopped at Dunkin Donut’s on the way home, in the rain, and left a $5 tip. I also saved $150 for the expense of the canceled session.

Moral of the story: I was really close to getting something I thought I wanted, but I was endangering myself to do so. I’ve had plenty of experiences with internet strangers before, but I’ve very rarely felt the distinct urge to retreat, even when I was presumably so close to feeling satisfied.

I drove the entire 1.5 hours back with the confidence knowing that I could have possibly saved myself from being robbed or killed.

I ended up tickling the bare feet, armpits and stomach of a cute 24 year-old brunette from the same website, a few days later.

Happy tickling, if you can find it right now. Be safe out there.

Last edited:

I have an account on Plenty of Fish where I actively promote an interest in tickling. After many conversations that fizzled out, I finally managed to get someone’s attention. She was a trans Asian female (post-op) who was offering paid sex. I indicated interest in a non-sexual tickle session, and she agreed.

After planning back and forth for about a day, I agreed to meet her. I drove out to Worcester MA, about 1.5 hours on the road. Not bad. I was also traveling on the path of a very large and powerful thunderstorm, which was really cool to watch. It never ceases to amaze me how people can suddenly forget how to drive, in the rain.

Anyway, I arrived in Worcester at 9pm, as was the scheduled time for our session. I called her, she came out to meet me; and honestly, she wasn’t that bad-looking. Her accent made it difficult to have a conversation with her, and she spoke very quietly, covering up her anxiety with little laughs and whatnot. I was ready to do this, because I had a feeling it would be an important experience for me, having previously identified as a trans lesbian female.

While I met her outside, in the rain, she welcomed me underneath her umbrella and I noticed two vehicles suddenly pull into the street and park nearby, with their lights on.

We were about to go into her place, and then she told me that we had to wait for her neighbor to go to bed, and instructed me to get into her car.

I expressed confusion at her request and told her that I would wait in my car instead. I usually carry a blade with me, especially in strange scenarios, but I didn’t have it on me. She said “ok” as if she understood my decision, and I felt a distinct sense of mutual respect as we made eye contact. I went back to my car, and sat there for a few minutes before I finally listened to the inner voice that was telling me to leave. She never texted me back. I pulled up the road and circled the other two vehicles as I made a 3-point turn, and left the area.

I stopped at Dunkin Donut’s on the way home, in the rain, and left a $5 tip. I also saved $150 for the expense of the canceled session.

Moral of the story: I was really close to getting something I thought I wanted, but I was endangering myself to do so. I’ve had plenty of experiences with internet strangers before, but I’ve very rarely felt the distinct urge to retreat, even when I was presumably so close to feeling satisfied.

I drove the entire 1.5 hours back with the confidence knowing that I could have possibly saved myself from being robbed or killed.

I ended up tickling the bare feet, armpits and stomach of a cute 24 year-old brunette from the same website, a few days later.

Well, it sounds interesting.

I have an account on Plenty of Fish where I actively promote an interest in tickling. After many conversations that fizzled out, I finally managed to get someone’s attention. She was a trans Asian female (post-op) who was offering paid sex. I indicated interest in a non-sexual tickle session, and she agreed.

Well, it sounds interesting.

You might to report her to POF, and perhaps the police. The situation you described sounds like a setup to me, and it sounds like she was in on it. Lord knows what would have happened to you had you got in that car. Glad you escaped safely.

Devil's advocate, have you considered that maybe she called on two friends to keep an eye on her whereabouts? Depending on how vanilla people view tickling, she may have thought you were up to mischief and took her own safety precautions.

I'm not saying you were wrong; in your position I'd have done the same thing. When the balance of safety is tipped it's never good for a meetup. I'm just suggesting that maybe there's an innocent explanation that fits as well.

How you manage to meet up with girls from PlentyofFish, AND have tickle sessions with them blows my mind in the first place. I have a girlfriend now, but I spent my fair share of time on PoF back in the day with no luck.

How you manage to meet up with girls from PlentyofFish, AND have tickle sessions with them blows my mind in the first place. I have a girlfriend now, but I spent my fair share of time on PoF back in the day with no luck.

If you have a girlfriend who appreciates you (and accepts your fetish) then you’re lucky. Most of my experiences have been with girls I’ve met on all the different apps, over the years. Most often it’s just a matter of asking. Honestly I’ve had far better luck on those apps than on here; I have female friends in the community whom I respect wholeheartedly, but I find most of the women here are unwilling to pursue experiences with new people, whether it’s out of fear, or pride, or whatever.

There are plenty of “vanilla” girls who are ready to go out and try this type of thing with the right person, always consensually and often within days of conversing, with absolutely no issue. That dynamic speaks volumes to me. I think I’ll stick with the apps until I’ve found my girl.

But yeah, this story took the cake, lol. Definitely knocked some sense into me

FYI, in all my years of doing this, I have never advertised for paid sessions. My experiences have all been for play. I had one paid session with a respected lady from this forum, but it was a very safe and encouraging event, unlike this one, which was a reminder to keep my eyes open for trouble.

“Protect yourself at all times”— number 1 rule of boxing

Be careful with strangers. Years ago I met two different people at two different times ( kind of similar and sketchy like your story ).

One girl I met and we got coffee ( not knowing her boyfriend was following me, she also said she was single), turns out she wanted a 3 sum.

A different time I showed up at someone’s house in the evening to be tied up and tickled for the first time and they told me they lived alone. I went in and then they said by the way I have 5 house mates. Was super awkward.

Lol those are great stories, especially the threesome. Girls have lied to me about being single as well; some of them use it as an opportunity to tell their boyfriend and start a fight with you, so that’s super important to be careful about too. Guys get a bad rep for being scum bags, but a lot of women are just as dirty, if not even more so, because it’s all to satisfy their ego at the expense of their unknowing male partners.

Did you follow through with the house session? That’s definitely awkward but not necessarily a bad situation

Devil's advocate, have you considered that maybe she called on two friends to keep an eye on her whereabouts? Depending on how vanilla people view tickling, she may have thought you were up to mischief and took her own safety precautions.

I'm not saying you were wrong; in your position I'd have done the same thing. When the balance of safety is tipped it's never good for a meetup. I'm just suggesting that maybe there's an innocent explanation that fits as well.

I can see how it could have been an innocent misinterpretation as well, and at first I believed that, but my instincts were screaming to the point where I couldn’t ignore it. I always trust my gut. I did not report them because I believe the woman was friendly, though maybe she were caught up in some bad business. You never know.

I have an account on Plenty of Fish where I actively promote an interest in tickling. After many conversations that fizzled out, I finally managed to get someone’s attention. She was a trans Asian female (post-op) who was offering time for money. I indicated interest in a non-sexual tickle session, and she agreed.

Actually, you may have gotten lucky by her request that you get in the car, because the two vehicles pulling up, to me, would be a big danger sign. Waiting for the neighbor to go to bed sounds less ominous to me!

A lot of these girls are forced to do these things..And the fact she could barely speak English just points more towards that. There's a huge problem with women being trafficked in basically every country on earth.

Your story is a great, educational and public service announcement in a way. You were smart to cut and run ASAP. I may be in the minority, but because of things like this is one of the reasons I never in my life (and never will) look for a 1 nighter/playmate on the internet. Your story should be pinned and highlighted for people to see...it could save lives. Thanks for sharing the honest experience :)

A lot of these girls are forced to do these things..And the fact she could barely speak English just points more towards that. There's a huge problem with women being trafficked in basically every country on earth.

Yes it is a huge problem that most people don’t like to think about

Your story is a great, educational and public service announcement in a way. You were smart to cut and run ASAP. I may be in the minority, but because of things like this is one of the reasons I never in my life (and never will) look for a 1 nighter/playmate on the internet. Your story should be pinned and highlighted for people to see...it could save lives. Thanks for sharing the honest experience :)

Thank you! No problem. I hope this story encourages more people to be careful, but I hope it doesn’t take away from the positive experiences of meeting people from the Internet, too. Doesn’t have to be sketchy. People do it all the time

Actually, you may have gotten lucky by her request that you get in the car, because the two vehicles pulling up, to me, would be a big danger sign. Waiting for the neighbor to go to bed sounds less ominous to me!

I figured she was trying to isolate me into the car so the drivers of the other vehicles would have an easier time cutting off my escape. Call me paranoid, but if that was indeed the plan, they made it almost comically obvious. Still scary though

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back