• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

copycat M/F

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
I just got home from seeing my beautiful, now Fiancee.
The same woman I posted about before, most recently from my Quarantine story.

A few days ago we were in bed in the morning and my asian cutie Xu, decided to try winding me up. I had my arms around her and we were talking about something, she then started to copy what I said. I would continue to talk and she would carry on copying me word for word. I looked at her and tickled her sides causing her to giggle. I then said something else and with a grin, she copied me again.

"Oh yeah?" I Exclaimed and tickled her sides again and her underarms causing more ticklish laughter. But she would not give in, she still persisted still grinning and copying me.

"Ok then" I exclaimed and grabbed her barefeet, then scratched away on her soles for probably about a minute. She went nuts laughing again "huhuhuhuhuhuh." After giving her feet a real tickling, under and between her toes, her arches, the balls of her feet she finally said "ok ok I give up." "Really?" I said. "Yehes haha" and I stopped.

However before letting go of her feet I said, "you know I have been wondering if one of these feet is more ticklish."
"Does this one tickle more?" I asked scratching her left sole as she burst out laughing again. "Or does this one?" I again asked as I tickled the right sole. "Both are the same she replied when I had stopped the tickling. "Aha" I said.

The day after as we were getting ready for me to leave, I picked up this small black brush I had taken with me and waved it at her. "No ho she said we don't have time." I pushed her on to the bed and said "sit down." Then to my surprise, as I tickled under and between her toes, she sat there and let me tickle her. She was giggling "huhuhuhuh" as I brushed her bare toes, chchch I teased her as I kept brushing her toes. First her left foot and then her right foot. Her toes really curled at the ticklish feeling and she didn't stop laughing.

I later said to her, "you actually let me tickle your feet".
"Yes she replied, I have realised I actually like when you tickle me."

Sigh I love my fiancee. :)

Last edited:
It sounds like you have found a wonderful woman! :feets: Best wishes to you both. :D

I later said to her, "you actually let me tickle your feet".
"Yes she replied, I have realised I actually like when you tickle me."

You're so lucky to have found someone like her! I'm sure you've made a lot of guys jealous here!

Congratulations, Wesker! Firstly, for getting engaged; secondly, for getting her to realize she actually likes it when you tickle her. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! Good luck to the both of you!

Congratulations, Wesker! Firstly, for getting engaged; secondly, for getting her to realize she actually likes it when you tickle her. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! Good luck to the both of you!

Thanks, I have also now come to realise that she gets more ticklish the more I tickle her and sometimes, her body is already in very ticklish mode. :)
This not only makes her normal areas more ticklish, but the rest of her body becomes ticklish too. :)

For example on the first day I visited her, I was making her giggle herself silly by just tracing my fingers up and down her sides, through her dress :)
And on one of the other days, I gently touched one of her barefeet and she pulled it away. I did the same thing again only for her to pull her foot away again, "Oh come on I said i'm not even tickling you." I grabbed the foot with one hand and proceeded to just keep gently putting my hand on this foot, she now started laughing and trying to pull the foot away. Her feet were hyper ticklish! I didn't even know that was possible lol.

Not long after that, I also discovered if she is in very ticklish mode her ears are ticklish too. :)
I can make her crack up giggling and attempt to hide her face by kissing her ears. :)

I have set myself a challenge too lol.
When I left her I messaged her and asked, "So did I pinch you?"
For those that haven't read it, I am referring to the way in which she was tickle attacked by her relative. Surely I must have I thought, I tickled her enough.
Nope, was the reply.

"Then I will have to try harder" was my reply and I will, this is a method of tickling her it would appear I haven't figured out yet. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back