• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strange Objects To Tickle People With?

TicklerM91

Hello All, I Was Wondering If Anyone On Here Knows Of Any 'Strange' Objects They May Have Used To Tickle Someone Before, Something Not Normally Though of.

I do have things like hairbrushes, art brushes and other bits but want to add to my list.

Thank you.

Hello All, I Was Wondering If Anyone On Here Knows Of Any 'Strange' Objects They May Have Used To Tickle Someone Before, Something Not Normally Though of.

I do have things like hairbrushes, art brushes and other bits but want to add to my list.

Thank you.
blades of grass works pretty well... the longer the better.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I picked up a few of these electric scalp massagers with the rotating heads from Amazon recently. I'm guessing they might work well in an armpit haha. Have yet to test them though
867e3a6d89ed66d72e5b79ade93f47e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

I picked up a few of these electric scalp massagers with the rotating heads from Amazon recently. I'm guessing they might work well in an armpit haha. Have yet to test them though
867e3a6d89ed66d72e5b79ade93f47e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

This one sounds like a fabulous idea. It could be used for automated tickling if you get it set up correctly. And I imagine they would also be effective on some helpless feet.

I've taken the cutting head off of my beard trimmer and used the spinning nubbin on her feet. Got me banished to the basement bedroom for a few days, but it was worth it. ;)

I've taken the cutting head off of my beard trimmer and used the spinning nubbin on her feet. Got me banished to the basement bedroom for a few days, but it was worth it. ;)

That one's my death punch for ticklish feet! :p

For all you gamers out there, one of the best items I use is the Nintendo DS pen, the point is so small and rounded it is perfect for fine tracing and works a dream on toes.

20200704_135817.jpg
This is the Pinwheel, or the Warterbeng Wheel (you can get it in a sex shop as a BDSM toy).

20200704_135832.jpg
This is the Violet Wand.

These elements are mostly used in bdsm sessions to inflict pain/bother, but if you use them on sensitive feet they will inflict many unbearable tickles. (Be careful with the Violet wand, if you use it with high intensity levels you will only inflict pain). Make sure to tie the feet tight so you don't get kicked in the face.

These are used in very few tickling videos, for this reason I consider them as rare.

Last edited:
I used a plug once. Don't ask lol. Not very ideal, but it's kind of effective I guess?

This looks fun to try. :)

I have a plastic pasta scoop for tickling feet. Works pretty well. And a plastic 2 pronged golf ball repair tool.

Well, I don't know if you want to add this to your wish list but it's highly effective. Back in the day, we got drunk one night while fishing. I brought home a bunch of night crawlers (fat, juicy earthworms) that I didn't use so I thought I would get adventurous. I tied my wife up and weaved the worms in between all her toes. When the worms slithered around between her toes, their slimy segmented bodies tickled her into pure primeval hysterics. It was quite devastating!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back