• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can tickling be done safely during Covid19? A discussion

kucheeku

TMF Master
(My interest lies in M/M tickling, which is why some of this post talks about discretion. In my experience, many men are closeted with a male/male tickling fetish)

Since coronavirus will be with us for a while, a good question can be posed: will tickling during Covid19 ever be safe?

I think it's worth evaluating and discussing. But before getting into it, I want to preface with this important statement:

The single best way to avoid coronavirus is to follow the guidelines set up by the CDC. I don't need to repeat them here. You can go to this link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... ntion.html

As establishments begin to slowly reopen, the CDC has recommended certain guidelines for them to follow: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... rings.html

That leaves me wondering if safe tickling is entirely possible. I am, by no means, an expert and always feel free to point any holes in what I'm about to propose. I would argue the answer is maybe. ***BUT*** with HUGE considerations:

1) The gathering would have to be small. The smaller the better
2) Almost certainly, it would have to be outside. This proves a sticky point for guys wanting to be discreet, but I think it can be done (explaining later)
3) Everyone would have to wear masks
4) Participants can't fall into categories that put them at higher risk for Covid19 infection.
5) A lot of cleaning, sanitizing prep: sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, hand soap, bottled water, paper towels, no-touch trash recepticles, garbage bags, gloves.
6) If possible, use cleaned and sanitized items that tickle, rather than fingers. Feathers, tickle toys, brushes. Items that can be discarded or disinfected after use. Here's a wild one, but a truly ideal situation for me is to have a lee tickled by machine, left running while the ler stands a safe distance away.
7) Since the ticklee would be exhaling profusely through laughter, I would figure on concentrating tickling away from the upper body and being careful not to be downwind from the lee's laughter. Sorry for pit, nipple lovers.

If you have any other thoughts, or if you think some or none of these could be feasible, feel free to post. But please be civil. These are just proposed ideas, not commands.

Someone had posted about sticking bare feet out of a parked car window. With all windows open and other guidelines followed, I think this is an interesting idea. Outside tickle play is quite honestly not bizarre nor should it be, as long as it's appropriately done. I've done public tickling many times.

I'm, of course, always open to chatting via Google Meet about these ideas with other guys.

What do you think?

(My interest lies in M/M tickling, which is why some of this post talks about discretion. In my experience, many men are closeted with a male/male tickling fetish)

Since coronavirus will be with us for a while, a good question can be posed: will tickling during Covid19 ever be safe?

I think it's worth evaluating and discussing. But before getting into it, I want to preface with this important statement:

The single best way to avoid coronavirus is to follow the guidelines set up by the CDC. I don't need to repeat them here. You can go to this link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... ntion.html

As establishments begin to slowly reopen, the CDC has recommended certain guidelines for them to follow: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... rings.html

That leaves me wondering if safe tickling is entirely possible. I am, by no means, an expert and always feel free to point any holes in what I'm about to propose. I would argue the answer is maybe. ***BUT*** with HUGE considerations:

1) The gathering would have to be small. The smaller the better
2) Almost certainly, it would have to be outside. This proves a sticky point for guys wanting to be discreet, but I think it can be done (explaining later)
3) Everyone would have to wear masks
4) Participants can't fall into categories that put them at higher risk for Covid19 infection.
5) A lot of cleaning, sanitizing prep: sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, hand soap, bottled water, paper towels, no-touch trash recepticles, garbage bags, gloves.
6) If possible, use cleaned and sanitized items that tickle, rather than fingers. Feathers, tickle toys, brushes. Items that can be discarded or disinfected after use. Here's a wild one, but a truly ideal situation for me is to have a lee tickled by machine, left running while the ler stands a safe distance away.
7) Since the ticklee would be exhaling profusely through laughter, I would figure on concentrating tickling away from the upper body and being careful not to be downwind from the lee's laughter. Sorry for pit, nipple lovers.

If you have any other thoughts, or if you think some or none of these could be feasible, feel free to post. But please be civil. These are just proposed ideas, not commands.

Someone had posted about sticking bare feet out of a parked car window. With all windows open and other guidelines followed, I think this is an interesting idea. Outside tickle play is quite honestly not bizarre nor should it be, as long as it's appropriately done. I've done public tickling many times.

I'm, of course, always open to chatting via Google Meet about these ideas with other guys.

What do you think?

Of course it can be done safely. Testing ahead of time is always smart, and sanitize vigorously, of course but IMHO some people have let their fear of the virus dictate their lives. While the cases have been multiplying(partially because of more testing) the Covid deaths have been decreasing. So I assume that would mean the virus is weakening.

I've heard many Doctors state that lockdowns don't minimize the spread they only delay them. Plus avoiding contact weakens our immune system.

And the fact that, from what I've read, the disease isn't nearly as devastating to the human body as it initially was, should be taken as the best news we can hope for until there's a proven vaccine.

I think you should just wait. Ultimately each person has to decide how they want to handle how things are going on, as well as who they interact with and how (because just be because you and your friend aren't vulnerable, it doesn't mean his aunt he sees weakly isn't or his neighbor that he hangs out with isn't).

I'm curious what people think of this theory. One could do a regular tickling session. Here is the rationale. We are taking reasonable measures to minimize the risk but we cannot eliminate the risk. If I go to a restaurant that is indoors but has social distancing between tables (currently permissible in IL), that is a risk. A smaller risk if I do the same outside. If I do a session, there is a significant chance I catch the virus if that one person has it, and vice versa. But if we both are generally taking lots of precautions, and are confident that we'd be honest about whether we are experiencing any symptoms, then the risk that this one other person both has the virus and is pre-symptomatic is small. So, which is worse, a high percentage chance of catching it if this one person has it and is pre-symptomatic, versus a small chance from each of the many others in the restaurant.

I am pretty much waiting for a vaccine. I have put paid professional sessions on hold till there is one. I haven't hired any models in months either and probably won't unless I get a custom commission request with a model that is visiting my area. I don't think any kind of meet up play session can be 100% risk free during the COVID-19 pandemic. I guess ultimately you have to decide if the risk is worth it.

The contact tracing might be a lil embarrassing, god forbid

Last edited:
I agree with others who've said of course. I've done it twice, both with men (I'm a tickler of women and ler/lee with guys) and was fine. Took precautions, etc. In my state there's a jump in cases due to testing going way up, but as others have said the deaths are way down nationwide. Close to 80-90% down from the peak weekly numbers in April. The media of course is going to make the worst of things no matter what, but I think people are wearing masks, doing the right thing more that earlier months and if you're careful you can do it.

I know there's risks but hell there's risks if I go to the grocery store or walmart or chat with a neighbor for five minutes. But the survival rate for this is still pushing 99%, and I believe also there's millions out there who have it or already had it and didn't even know, so if it comes through me or already has I'm almost of the mind to let it go through....get it over with. I do think the people in the age groups most at risk need to be more careful but not many 80 year olds are probably out there tickling people. I think.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back