• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Audition! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I looked at the full page Calvin Klein ad from the Sunday New York Times Magazine. The 23 yr old model Hakan from Istanbul, Turkey was naturally olive skinned and shirtless, his chest shaven, his face unshaven and dark sultry eyes. Casting was one of my favorite parts of making a film, I pressed a switch on the intercom.

"Show Mr.Ozan in Nancy and the last appointment you can go and see you in the morning

My assistant opened the eight-foot high mahogany door to my office, and the flesh and blood rendition of the photograph walked in. He was dressed quite a bit differently: worn jeans, dark grey shirt, cream-colored blazer and black oxford shoes. It worked for him in a distinctly Hollywood way. Elsewhere? I'm not so sure. I stood up and shook hands, indicating that he should take a seat.

"So Hakan what do you think of the part?"

"It's challenging and much bigger than anything I've ever done. I appreciate the chance to audition, Mr.Carlton I'm sure I can handle it."

"You seem to have a future in modelling available to you!" I said

"I would prefer acting but the ad an offer I didn't refuse but no work planned at the moment"

"Hmm how tall are you Hakan?"

"6'1" without shoes" he said

"I see and the right physique for the part so shoe size a 12?" I asked

"13's" he responded. "Big, manly Turkish feet!" he laughed

"Right I said glancing at his shoes and you called me from the restaurant you serve tables in to help support yourself but you know I'm not offering you the part yet, I know you understand that's dependent on your performance and Hakan I am very hopeful but tell me your impression of the character, tell me about him and stuff that's not scripted!"

"Um he has attitude so seems tough but he's issues he's fighting and hiding from all around him including his family, what you see is not what you get with him or no what the other characters see is not what they get!" Hakan said

"So he's gay?" I ask with well-feigned incredulity.

"No" he answered. "Not in the conventional sense. It's a power fuck when he seduces the other guy like a prison fuck so cumming is not the most important part. What really matters is who is on top so he plays a role!"

"What about as a subtext? Unrequited homosexual feelings."

"It's been done too many times before" Hakan said. "Any sophisticated audience will resent such an obvious twist."

"What if it isn't obvious," I replied. "What if the audience walks out unsure about the relationship?"

"That's a challenge. The actor would have to walk a fine line. If the audience is to be genuinely confused, the character would have to be as well. That might work. Is he gay? Does he admit it. Does he even know it?" Hakan said

Geez, this was like shooting fish in a barrel. "Are you Hakan?" I asked.

"Am I what?" Hakan asked

"Gay," I said bluntly. "The performance you outline would seem to require a gay actor or one who has confronted the same personal ambiguities as the character himself. Are you?"

"Well," he replied. "An actor doesn't have to be a serial killer to play one."

"No true Hakan but he has to find within himself those dark impulses that, if indulged, lead to the moral and psychological descent implied in the script and you haven't answered my question. Are you gay?" I asked

"No," he looked down. "I'm not." This didn't mean anything. No young actor with leading man aspirations could answer otherwise but they claim that everyone lies somewhere on a gay-straight continuum. That's where the insight would come from."

"We're not talking about everyone' here Hakan" I stared hard at him. "We're talking about you and whether you have the experience and resources to play the part. Frankly, I had you 90% pegged for the part when you came in, but you just changed my conception of the character. You might be too damn straight to pull it off."

Hakan looked at me for a few seconds then stood up. He doffed his jacket and undid the top three button of his shirt. He sat languidly on the arm of a chair and crossed his legs at the ankles. He bent his head down and looked up at me through raised eyes like a young Lauren Bacall. I suppressed a laugh and walked over to him and looked intently at him and told him to lift his legs one after the other and gripping his right ankle and unlacing his black shoe said

"You forgot these Hakan and I expect a performance from my actors," I announced, "not an impersonation." I now holding his left ankle and unlacing and removing his left shoe, his legs down I put my hand on his exposed chest, reached in and pinched his nipples. "Will you perform for me?" I said

I looked at him straight in the eye (so to speak), and he realized what he had to do. Dropping to his knees, he massaged my hard cock through my pants and began undoing my belt. Out sprang my 8" cut cock. He raised his eyes and I nodded. Swallowing first he took the bulbous head into his mouth. After a minute or so of tonguing, he took me in smoothly until his nose was buried into my bush. He'd done this before and he was really good at it. I toyed with the idea of letting him finish me with his sweet mouth but I reminded myself what he was here for.

"Hakan follow me!" I told him and we entered the adjoining room and there my camp bed for nights I needed to stay at the office and told him to get his clothes off except his socks and lie on the bed on his stomach but Hakan hesitated and I became agitated and said

"Can't you take direction boy?"

Hakan nodded and stripped slowly, his chest was shaven and hairless; his pecs, two marble slabs. He sported a thick uncut cock about 6" in its present not quite flaccid state. He then lay on the bed and I told him he having read the script would know the scene with his kidnapper who dominates him, so places him in a position he is not used to being and Hakan nodded as I told him he was safe and restrained him to the bed. This done I told him I needed as this was his audition to see his reaction or more urgently how he'd play his character's reaction!"

Hakan nodded as I told him his kidnapper dominates him subtly and then actively and is determined to break him!"

"So Hakan as you showed me orally you will perform to gain this role and I am very confident you being suitable for it as your exotic looks will appeal on screen to both sexes, your physique naturally and your charm and you are also intelligent and you will remember not as yet decided upon but the kidnapper will be kinky and for the purpose of this audition he has a foot fetish, perhaps in the movie he will but we'll see but now this is the scene so Hakan impress me and be natural right!" I said

"Lieutenant Udai good to offer you hospitality, such a handsome addition to the NYPD I see you have lost your shoes and have a distinctly masculine foot odour, excuse me kneeling to sniff both socked soles you sense secured together for reasons clearer later and you are gagged Mmmm your feet have a rich masculine stink and a smell that for me is intoxicating and I leaned in and placed my lips against the sole of his right foot and told him his smelly big feet were going to be played with.

Hakan reacting perfectly gasping as I kissed the socked soles of his feet and told him his feet worked up a real sweat in the restaurant and explored both socked feet with my tongue and saw his feet flinch and socked toes wiggle and remarked that black socks being a perfect choice and that against my face his socked soles felt very warm and by my lips better and sniffed his socked toes and told him I was watching his reactions as the character and peeled off his socks. Then placed my nose in between his toes and breathed in his foot odour.

Hakan reacted as I counted on him doing as he wanted the part and knew he stood more than a good chance of getting it pleasuring me and told him precisely that and he nodded and I told him so everything depended on him dealing with his kinky kidnapper who had designs on his feet since seeing them in the Calvin Klein ad and had deliberately told him to come to the audition directly from work guessing he take a change of clothes but not socks and he nodded!

I kept my nose by his bare toes just sniffing in their rich aroma, they smelled so good and then he gasped as I sucked all five toes of his right foot into my mouth, so warm, so salty tasting having been on his feet six hours waiting tables, then same with his left foot and both feet felt so damn good felt so damn good and then I nibbled on each on of them and caressed his feet with my face and nibbled his soles and heard a giggle so stopped!

"Hakan are your size 13's ticklish; seems they are and if so later that seals the deal!"

Hakan nodded and I lightly touched and sniffed and licked both feet inhaling his rich foot odour and caressing his bare feet making them flinch and massaging both feet getting them very sweaty. Hakan lay still as he could as I told him his feet smelled so fuckin' hot and to wiggle his toes; they wiggled! Hakan was going to work for the part and told him this and he nodded so he was going to deal with me playing with his feet and hesitating momentarily then he nodded!

I had his feet in my hands and began sucking on his toes and told him I loved the taste of his manly, stinky feet and they smelled awesome as I indulged in giving each of his feet a thorough foot-job. Hakan moaned as I kept sucking, kissing and nibbling on his toes, the soles and the balls of his feet, I was in ecstasy as I sucked each of his big toes one by one savouring every moment. They tasted great. "Mmmmm ahhhh mmmmm yeah Hakan yeah!" Both of Hakan's feet in my hands, my lips kissing and sucking the balls of his feet and sucking on his toes, kissing his feet and caressing my face with his feet and deeply inhaling Sniffing his foot odour, intoxicating to me!

I then blindfold him and got back into character and made Hakan squirm saying now came the make or break test of if he got the part or not but I was now the kinky kidnapper and he nodded and told him he was the trapped cop who was going to be tortured for his kidnapper's amusement but Hakan would be the one laughing loudest!

"Hmmm great big sweaty n' smelly tasty Turkish feet and you know Lieutenant Udai there's something bugging me as such smooth soles I think these feet are very, very ticklish, I mean unbearably ticklish and I sure do hope so as nothing gives me a greater sense of satisfaction than subjecting a guy's feet to tickling torture, one of the oldest tortures known to man and largely underestimated, not believed to be used but that's officially!"

The moment my feather touched the bare soles of Hakan's feet he reacted

"NO PLEASE NOOO!" he pleaded as he burst into a fit of giggles "Hahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahaahhahahaha!"

I caressed Hakan's soles up and down in slow, methodical strokes and was so horny as the tickling was unbearable for him as I dragged the quill end across the arches of his feet engaging him involuntarily in pure ticklish torment and was going to relish in exploiting every tender inch of them and removed the gag from him saying I wanted authentic reactions from him

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!"

"Hakan Mmm so vulnerable tickling won't be in the film but you will be but no more waiting restaurants as if you want this movie part you will move with me until after the movie and can then decide if you want to stay but staying with me and in the house always in socks, these feet on view to me and at my disposal as all about control so I'm the Top, so you think about it as I run this feather under your toes!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA DON"T HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"What was that Hakan did you shout 'DON'T!"

"Let's then instead slide the feather in between all your dirty, sweaty and so ticklish toes and saw using the edge of it under your toes and see is that ticklish?"

"Please stop! OHHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEEHEE! Please oh please!"

I continued tickling his toes as he tugged at the restraints as the feather teased his toes and as his toes wiggled and splayed involuntarily I slid the feather to tickle between them.

I stopped asking Hakan what he'd decided and caressed his feet with the feather over both soles

"OKAYYESHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! STOPSTOPSTOP HAHAHHAHAHAHA" Hakan pleaded

I slid the feather along his arches again and watched his reactions.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE!" Hakan howled as I glided the quill end the length of his size 13 soles telling him as agreed his feet belonged to me now and so he would endure everything I give them, he would take it, respecting the fact that I had complete and total control.

I substituted the feather for manual tickling and lickling saying the feather would be used on his feet sparingly by me but not telling him that a friend of mine would be tickling the fuck out of Hakan's feet with it at a later date to amuse me seeing him suffer since so clearly the touch of the feather being an unbearable sensation for him! Hakan coped better with my fingers dancing gently along his warm and sweaty, moist soles as his toes wiggled frantically which is a sight I love seeing!

I ran my fingers up n' down the length of both soles as his feet flexed desperate to escape from the torture tickling he was enduring as I told him to keep squirming as it excited me to see him so eager to evade the tickles and held his toes back on each foot in turn and stroked under them and slid fingers in between them all as the ticklish sensations intensified!

I then stopped and remarked his feet being dirty and sweaty and very warm so needing cooling off and he nodded in agreement but wasn't expecting my indulging in affording both feet a tongue bath! Leaning into his feet I sniffed at his toes, all warm and sweaty a rich, raunchy masculine smell that appealed to me. Then slurped at his sweaty right sole which tasted ripe and delicious and licked in between his toes and sucked on them and nibbled them which drove him ballistic and repeated the lickling on his left foot encouraged by his hysterical laughter and after spending an hour orally enjoying them and he in ticklish agony and feeling humiliated, embarrassed by it's happening as he told me later as being unexpected! I released him!

"Mmm your toes taste good Hakan! I could suck on them all day! Love the smell of your feet, the look of your feet, two very attractive Turkish feet Hakan, true Turkish delights!"

An hour later back at my home in the Hollywood Hills with a small suitcase Hakan submits his feet to me to enjoy and manages to cope with them licked, sucked, caressed, fondled, massaged, sniffed and yes tickled but not with the feather unless he deserves it but then a friend and 'Feather Fiend' as a Dom-Master; Brian comes over to give Hakan's feet a feathering for my amusement! The movie release late 2021 & title yet to be decided!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back