• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super-Ticklish Mr.Lomax!

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Dad's drinking buddy also his boss Mr. Lomax and regularly Dad a widower 2 yrs has a nights drinking with him and both really drink every Friday night and that night was no different except that Mr. Lomax had let Dad go the week before as he told him that he had no choice but to make certain people redundant. Dad an easy going character had accepted the decision though upset by it as it made things very awkward between them which is why Dad had kept their arrangement and I heard him any chance of re-considering his decision and even under the influence of alcohol Mr. Lomax adamant which angered me but didn't show it but went out leaving them drinking knowing that both would drink themselves senseless and not able to drive home to his wife Mr. Lomax crash out in the spare room in the basement of the house.

On return checked in on Dad and out for the count I went down to the basement room and there lit by the moon was Mr. Lomax snoring deeply inebriated and needed convincing to reinstate Dad who was mentally suffering not being busy with the routine of work he was adapted to. I waited and listened as I prepared things and Mr. Lomax had got his suit jacket and tie off but otherwise dressed and was easily secured arms and legs to the bed, barely flinched but that would change! I even duct taped his mouth as he snored on.

I then went to him and opened his shirt pinched his nipples hard and he reacted so did it again, and again and oh he began to come to so whispered in his ear "Painful Lomax it's okay pain not my thing but need you awake as want you awake and feeling every sensation, reacting to the torment as you'll feel you can't move; see I told you and you're gagged as don't want you waking Dad but it's really upset him that you've made him redundant, someone you have known 7 years and your drinking buddy and he likes you and loved his job as you know!"

6' 40 yr old Mr. Lomax two yrs Dad's junior squirmed on the bed as I blew in his ear!

"Feel uneasy do you Mr. Lomax as Dad and me have no secrets so he's told me you don't approve my being bisexual, a bit of a homophobe right, well don't worry I'm not going to rape you but he's told me about you and what's her name, the new assistant you've taken on; Michelle right; oh does that tickle just a light stroking of your armpits so you do have a ticklish problem! Dad told me you do as something you told him when you were both talking about your strengths and weaknesses but I know it's not your armpits which are most ticklish but your feet! Yes no wonder you're squirming as well let me tell you, an all nighter just me, you and guess; yeah your feet!"

"MmmmmmooofMmmm!"

"Moan all you like and you will be as when your shoes are off I'll be massaging your feet, socked feet, feeling them up, fondling them and know they'll be hot n' moist so will be very appealing and big feet too and yes a tickle then socks off, torture tickling and you guessing what tickle tool being used and oh yes oral intimacy, sucking your toes as you might imagine me sucking a dick but ten dicks not one and not as pleasurable a sensation for you, in fact it's going to be fucking unbearable but well two things; you will wake up telling Dad his jobs secure but then Michelle; that's naughty how would Mrs. Lomax feel about why Michelle really accompanied you on the business trip to Boston? Well two secrets to keep Mr. Lomax, Dad never knows why you changed your mind and your extra-marital affair with Michelle secret, my lips sealed with a condition! Can you guess what that is? Okay I will tell you, we meet again in a hotel you book and pay for so you and me and your feet over time really get to know eachother!"

"Shut up moaning I've not started yet but about to, no use shaking your head Mr. Lomax you are mine, all mine!"

At the end of the bed two flinching large socked and still shoed feet and muffled moans as deliberately slowly I unlaced his right shoe and slid it off and faced a raunchy smelling large black socked foot and in sheer socks so seeing the outline of his foot so clealry and unlaced his left shoe so soon facing both socked feet!

"Hmmmm fuck Mr. Lomax these feet are big, size 13's and let's see how do you react to my sensitivity test and very lighty I stroked along his right socked sole and he squirmed so repeated it on his left foot. A couple more strokes seeing toes wiggling as he tried to kick away and told him feel the strokes as both feet secured together so wiggling his toes making his already moist feet sweatier!

"How did you know sheer socks stick to feet like a second skin so make feet more horribly ticklish!" I teased verbally as I kept stroking his feet and taunting him verbally asking if he was ticklish, where most ticklish, across his arches, over the centre of his soles, the bridge of his feet or his toes, how ticklish did the tickling feel and that I'd imagine the consistent light strokes unbearable, maddening and asking if he liked me tickling his feet and wanted me to continue as I would be anyway but was interested in his opinion!

Impossible for Mr. Lomax to answer intelligibly being gagged but his moans and giggles made it obvious it was not something he was enjoying, no gain of satisfaction in any way at all for him but assured him for me he a tickler's dream and slowly increased the speed and pressure of my finger tickle! Then stopped and instead indulged in massaging both soles, squeezing socked toes and not roughly but to make him more uneasy very sensually and not hard as feet socked and bare are my predilection, my sole interest and especially straight men who are not accustomed to attention to their feet!

"Guess feels embarrassing and humiliating another guy enjoying your feet, your warm n' moist smelly feet, maybe worse than tickled hearing me deeply inhaling their intoxicating personal smell but one very appealing and going to always enjoy their smell and you will meet me in black sheer socks after work and no drink to dull any senses at all and seems even having drunk as you have they're so ticklish it's tormenting so magnify the sensation without alcohol, doesn't bear thinking about but that's your problem Mr. Lomax so deal with it!"

I leisurely stroked each of his sheer-socked soles with a single fingertip having spent over an hour feeling them, sniffing them, massaging them and all the while saying I glad that from tonight his feet were my feet and loved their natrual heat and again massaged his toes and deeply inhaled their delicious smell and then shocked him as began licking his insteps and up to his toes which really made him moan but in protest not pleasure!

"Hmmm the sweat of your socked feet is fucking amazing Mr. Lomax a taste to savour" I teased him verbally and I sucked and chewed, nibbled on his toes not to hurt but to taunt, to torment and stroked socked sole so they wiggled as in my mouth sheer socked toes wiggled, a salty treat then licked the length of his feet. Then more massage of both socked feet wet with his sweat and my saliva! Then strokes ticklish strokes over his socked soles but a new sensation using the quill of the feather over and over again and very effective seeing soles wrinkle and toes clench and splay as he tried to cope with the intense sensations!

"Imagine the sensations when these socks, protection off it's going to be hellish Mr. Lomax hellish and what's teasing you now, can't guess, well you can't tell me but it's a feather, later the soft tendrils drawn in between these bared toes as they will be driving you ballisitc but right now the quill raked up n' down and up n' down it tickles doesn't it! Trust me you will be subjected to all ticklish intensities soft, gentle, playful, erotic, intense and tortuous, all toes sucked, nibbled, licked your feet rubbed, fondled and caressed and more verbal teasing about your weakness, your hopeless ticklishness, the size of your feet, their tenderness and smoothness which will work on you psychologically and in the hotel sometimes arrange a foot party and you unknowingly being the star of the show as like to see other guys work your feet socked and bare over, learn techniques and being a bit of a sadist see you suffer, scary right Mr. Lomax!"

I loved hearing his desperate vocalisations so wonderfully muffled but like his laughter when interspersed as well as simultaneoulsy while verbally taunting him affording him a tickling as his socked feet warmer than ever told him it being time soon for his socks to come off as I wanted to see if they tasted as ripe as they smelled raunchy and that I hoped he was considering giving Dad his job back and stopped as he nodded,

"Oh good and our secret and he nodded again imagining maybe he'd be released but slowly peeling off one sock then the other as I reminded him of his dalliance with Michelle and being the CEO's daughter he couldn't fire her as telling Daddy he'd stand to lose his job so best resign himself to my enjoying his feet and especially as he'd not be, not a second of it but he like now here for my pleasure not his!"

Mr. Lomax breathing heavily and it seemed begging me to stop so taunted him more!

"Bet you wish more than anything else you didn't have two such damn ticklish feet right Mr. Lomax I would in your position with a guy enjoying them and oh no a guy who likes guys and a foot fiend and finding yours their smell, their taste so addictive and their ticklishness the icing in the cake!" and saying this. I began licking the arches of his feet, pulled his toes back and smelled them all and loved licking both sweaty feet which were and are so licklish!

"I bet you so wish me to leave your feet alone even angry that no chance of it happening, you and your feet right where I want you and them with my fingers teasingly exploring and touching and massaging them here over these high arches and under and in between all these toes and Mmmmm my tongue lickling these soft soles but irresistible being so tasty, sliding the length of size 13 soles, does it feel sickening, perverse, humiliating, embarrassing, every lick, every stroke! Mmm lapping at these feet and painting them with saliva and a natural lube so my fingers easily slide over them and future meetngs I'd like to see another tickler oil your feet and then torture you with the tines of a hairbrush! That will be fun; well for me and them and you will laugh but I guess not because you're enjoying yourself!"

I told Mr. Lomax the great thing about a gagged man being he can scream and yell all he wants, laugh himself silly, explode in shrieks of laughter but it's muffled laughter adding to his frustration but my seeing how much it tickle tormented him by seeing his feet flexing being so sensitive so easily tickled effectively and his feet for me were both mine and he'd learn how I passionate about feet which smelled intoxicating and which had an addictive taste would exploit and take complete advantage of their ridiculous ticklishness! Great long toes to suck on and nibble but let's gave you a break to use the bathroom and then I quite peckish want to coat them in nutella chocolate spread and feast on them and you're not going anywhere except to ticklish hell!

I'm also going to sock them both again as want to tickle them with the feather quill again! I told him the fact he now was my tickle-toy to be regularly played with and then secrets were safe! 6 months on and Dad loves his work and I really enjoy Mr. Lomax working overtime for me and initiated to date with the electric toothbrush he hates and the feather, my fingers, my tongue and twice so far providing ticklish entertainment for invited guests and often off line whilst I've enjoyed private tickle time with him but want to see him driven frantic enduring true, tortuous, ticklish, teasing team torment!

Last edited:
Thanks Connor, appreciatec your personal comments!

Great foot ticking fetish story! Guys like Mr. Lomax, probably quite unsuspecting!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back