• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don Tickled! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I recently conducted a session with a high powered attorney who certainly rates as one of the most ticklish men I have ever encountered and he was subjected to the longest, cruelest and most severe sessions of punishment tickling I have ever administered. He was brought to me by his dominant Master as he had displeased him and this Master not profficient at “intense punishment tickling” but knowing this man literally feared being tickled brought him to me! It had been agreed by them that his Master would not venture into this area of interest with him and he kept this promise!

The 30 yr old attractive 6' man stripped to his socks on instruction and was secured to the bondage table and feet and wrists bolted to it as I do not like my victims squirming, I like them held secured to experience the intensity of tickles and submit to the insane screaming, laughing and begging they will be doing.

The attorney was blindfold as this further intensifies sensations and was not told what would be happening. I told him he was with me to be taught a lesson and he nodded and I said that I believed there was an agreement between he and his master that he must not be tickled and this was because his step-dad and step-brother united in tickle torturing him when his mother wasn't around and specifically on his feet; that he had stipulated to his Master that his feet were off limits and as his Master wasn't interested in feet, an arrangement that suited them both.

Don nodded as I drew up the leather stool and sat facing his two size 12 feet in black sheer socks which smelled potent and ripe after having been encased in his shoes all day. Don's toes wiggled in hs socks as he grew nervous! I have to tell you Don I told him that I like the look of your big stinky feet and the smell I find intoxicating as for me feet must smell like feet, that delicious smell like these!

“Stahahahap! Plehehehehease!” he reacted as I lightly stroked each socked sole in turn.“STOOHAHAHAP! STAAAHAHAHAHP PLEEEHAHAHAH!”

I told Don I was going to tickle torture him or to be more precise to tickle torture his feet, or to be even more precise, to tickle torture his sheer socked feet and began stroking both socked soles and very lightly and slowly up to his toes saying there was going to be no spot on his horribly ticklish feet that was not going to be tickled and teased by me and it would be much more tortuous than the experiences with his step-dad and step-brother as I was a tickle-top and my fixation being guy's feet!

"HAHAHAHA!NooohohohoHAHAHA!“STOP IT! HAHAHAH! PLEHEHEASE STOP IT! HAHAHAHAH! THIS IS HEHEHEHEHELLL!”

I told him there were no safe words and the more he begged me to stop, the more the torture tickling would continue and leaned into both socked feet in stinking socks so they rested against my nose and inhaling them deeply said to him

“Whew, your feet really are all sweaty with the smell of having worn these socks all day and so warm but as much as these socked feet appeal, not like your bare feet Don and let's slide these sweat moist socks off!"

“NOHOHOHOH WAHAHAHAHAIT! HAHAHAHA!” both His socks off, I simply stroked all over the soles of his feet “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!”

I then lickled the sole of Don's right foot so told him that I loved to tickle overtly sensitive guy's feet with my tongue and called the technique 'Lickling' and loved it when it proved effective as it was with him as my tongue was soon sliding up n' down both of his sweaty, salty tasting soles and sliding in between his toes in a very ticklish manner.

Don was hysterical as I licked the tops of his feet, such awesome sensitive feet, my fingers danced under his toes and pulled them apart and licked in between them one by one as he squirmed to escape and my fingers ran all over his very, very sensitive soles. Then the feather using the quill end to scrape his soles and sawed the soft tendils in between his twitching toes. This coupled with my nibbling, stroking his soles and nibbling and sucking on his toes. Don completely out of control, driven ballistic! Don shivered at the tortuous sensations!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Don screamed with laughter. “S-STOP ticklin’ me “Stop it, stop it HEEHEE HEEHE!"

”Oh Don you're very tickle sensitive in my favourite places; your big, sweaty and awesome feet! I am going to so enjoy giving these feet an horrendous tickling work - out and your Master said to take my time, he'll collect you when I'm done but with your feet that's going to be a good few hours"

.“HAH, HAH, HAH, HAH, HAH, HAH, HAH, HAH, HAH,” Don ranted in laughter as I engaged in lickling and also tickling with my fingers his feet, his stinky feet "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!” he giggled as I told him this was just the beginning and stopped the tickles and really licked, licked, and licked his bare feet and sucked on his toes and then saliva lubed which took at least an hour, tickled the soles of his feet sending him over the edge.

'Bzzzzzzzzzzzz' I activated the electric toothbrush and the revolving bristles vibrated and tickle tormented his feet hideously as the revolving bristles aimed for both insteps as I deeply inhaled his foot stink saying it was so raunchy and intoxicating for me

"HA, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, you bastard, YOU BASTARD, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!” Don screamed in laughter. HA, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!! C-c’mon man, c’mon staaap” “HEE, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

"Yeah that's it feel the tickle and laugh yourself silly as I read here that your torturers would get you when you'd been out on the town so drunk on your bed and these feet the usual target for them and a foot each would challenge themselves as to who tickled you the most and torment could last hours and with me Don and feet like these, that's a guarantee as they'll be toyed with by me unmercifully"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ” Don laughed and laughed and laughed Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!HA, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

Laughter and struggling, Don's feet couldn't escape my torment! The revolving bristles stroked on and on, up the arches as his toes desperately clenched and wildly teasing his toes. Don's giggles, groans and shrieks all needed to encourage me and hyped-up, intensified the sensations & tickled Don more ruthlessly as hysterical he had no way out and he knew it!

Then very hot n' moist feet massaged and lapped at hungrily by my tongue loving the taste of his bare and smelly feet and nibbling at his feet as I tickle tormented every last part of his feet. Looking at them all sweaty, glistening from the tickling they’d endured, smelly and all tied up I told him I was going to feast on his feet as I trailed a finger-tip along each of his soles!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

I leaned closely into both feet and began kissing Don's toes and followed up the toe kissing by sucking two of Don's toes into my mouth and swirling my tongue on them and kissing the soles of his manly feet, pressing my lips and tongue against both soles, inhaling Don's raw foot scent. I began flicking the tip of my tongue up and down and up and down the soles of Don’s feet.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!” he screamed and laughing like a loon as I continued feverishly lickling both of his feet with a vengeance

I licked and kissed and slathered all over both feet and across his arches, they found being one of the most tickle sensitive spots on his big feet.

“AAAAAHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Don laughed screamingly" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANooplease stop, stop it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I slid my tongue over the tops of Don's feet and licked his toes as they twitched madly inviting me to take mouthfuls of them
as he laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed…“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I then used the cream on them both and rubbed the cream between and all over Don's toes and under them all and heated them with the hairdryer telling him that creaming feet and then blowdrying magnifies their sensitivity so tha the lightest touch becomes unbearable and then got the feather!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

I glided the quill end of the feather up and down and up and down the soles, sides, arches, insteps and balls of Don's feet which drove him crazy and then inserted the feather end in between each toe and sawed it through them all slowly and replaced this with the pipe-cleaner and the metal tines of a fork as I told him that his feet were mine for a good few hours yet and he was going to be tickle tortured to tell me every detail of his tickling experiences with his step-dad and step-brother!

Adding that also he would give me ideas what to use to tickle his feet with and rate each item out of zero to ten for it's ticklishness and smiled as broken I wiped his tears with a tissue saying I'd soon have him laughing again and not to cry and I did, beginning in his sheer socks again!

"AAAAAAHHH!!!" he gasped. "NOOOOOO!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back