• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does being intensely ticklish mean pulling away?

realbaresoles

2nd Level Red Feather
In the past, when I’ve watched a tickling video, I’ve always seen the girl not pulling her feet away reflexively from the tickling as proof that she’s not really ticklish. I will typically stop watching the video at that point.

Interestingly, today I had an experience that made me doubt that.

I shot a public tickling video with a gorgeous little angel who goes by Natsumi — she’s not japanese, she’s a beautiful little 19 year old white otaku girl who is incredibly sweet and soft spoken, and also absolutely breathtaking. She had told me her feet were extremely ticklish on the bottom. I was ready for a struggle, holding her ankles to keep them in front of the camera.

Once I started tickling her feet definitely squirmed and there was much tiny laughter. I was holding her ankles but there wasn’t much pulling away at all.

So I tickled harder.

The volume and hysterics of the laughter went up considerably, and there was a lot of squirming, but still not much pressure to pull away. I thought to myself, have I been fooled?

Then I actually looked away from her feet, and down at her.

She’d been texting on her back initially, but had apparently dropped her phone once the tickling began. She hands were up against her temples, her elbows sticking out, her back arched, her body convulsing as my fingernails scraped her soft soles. She looked like she was floating in a miasma of oversensation.

Later I stopped tickling and gently caressed the soles of her feet instead. She let out a little sigh of relief and went back to texting. I got a text on my phone but didn’t look at it until after we left. Here it is:

TqAVRKU_d.jpg

So what do you all think? Can someone be instensely ticklish and NOT pull away from the tickling?

Generally when I'm tickled, the affected part of my body does pull away, or tries to, or my hands and arms fly to try and guard the targeted areas. But I've noticed that isn't always the case -- there have been instances where someone unexpectedly pounces and starts tickling my feet -- maybe at first they're holding my ankles down but then stop, or maybe they never hold them down at all -- and I realize belatedly, even as I writhe and squeal, that I'm not pulling my feet away. It's as though my body's being flooded with, essentially, too much sensory information, and the signals to withdraw my feet from the dancing fingers get lost in the overwhelming torrents and never reach their destination.

I had an experience many years ago with a girl that was very ticklish and would pull away if she saw you coming to tickle her. But if you got the jump on her and started tickling her feet, she couldn't move! I've seen this reaction mentioned here in the past and I think it was referred to as "tickling paralysis". She was laughing her head off and a little squirming around, but that was about it. I didn't even really need to hold her foot to tickle her once I started.

Well, I don't pull away specifically because I absolutely love it, I channel all the struggle urges through into my laughter. The more intense the hysterics, the better the post tickle euphoria haha

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

Like anything with humans, reactions to tickling range across a bell curve like spectrum, with the majority showing the pulling away response you note. But the ends of the curve are there, and include girls like the one you describe that react, but not with escape, but a form of 'consumed by sensation' to the other end where the lee becomes physically violent to the point of doing damage to you or themselves. There are also the cases of lees that suffer from a kind of paralysis when tickled, and can't move from it, they are even rarer than the girl you describe above.

Just the joys of humanity, many paths from the same point.

Myraids

Thanks bitterbrew1973 — here’s a cap showing what I was originally missing, her hands up against her temples. I’ve seen that in movies before but I’ve never actually seen someone driven to do it irl before. I must say I’m rather proud of myself. ��

0MJ71UP_d.jpg

I have noticed that a few times she seemed ready to pull her legs back but then she catches herself and keeps them down. Another consideration is, she’s little, and it might be that she just doesn’t have the body strength to pull hard away. That was the case for instance with Priya as well — shes very slender and when I would tickle her soles I’d feel very little resistance against my hands as I was tickling the bottoms of her feet.

I think it has to do with the person’s tolerance level.

Add in a little intimidation factor as well. Hold it in, if possible, as to not reveal the lee’s level of ticklishness to the ‘ler.

So, it may mean that they’re intensely ticklish.

��

Last edited:
For myself, and anyone I've tickled, there's always the pulling away, or thrashing or obvious reaction trying to defend oneself. Not always accompanied by laughter. But always the reflexive pulling away. If I see someone not pulling away or not trying to if they're pinned or tied, I basically asusme they aren't really that ticklish. Of course they are at some point but enough to take it.

So what do you all think? Can someone be instensely ticklish and NOT pull away from the tickling?

It is absolutely true, and I've known it for decades.

I've dated really ticklish girls, and I've also shot my fair share of videos. My third girlfriend would just go totally limp when you tickled her feet and would laugh herself hoarse (...and keep laughing long after you stopped tickling her) but never once even tried to pull away. And the girls shooting videos usually know that they shouldn't pull away and defeat the purpose of being on camera in the first place, or they don't want to kick you or otherwise hurt you. More than once has a model commented about how hard she was trying not to kick me in the teeth while the camera was rolling.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; the people that bitch the loudest over models not acting "correctly" in tickling videos just have no real experience with actual women. When you've got an arm wrapped around her ankles and you can feel her calves tensing, you know what the deal is.

I don't always fight or pull away. If it does occur, it is out of reflex, not intention, as I love being tickled. Even when "pushed." I've never really had my limits tested.

I am insanely ticklish on my underarms, but I don't always pull away, even if I can. Because I enjoy it as much as it is unbearable. With my feet I do pull away as I can't stand the sensation.

It always seemed logical to me that if tickling is truly unbearable for someone, they would pull away. I assume that if they don't pull away, then they could be very ticklish, but not as ticklish as someone who would jerk and pull away.

For someone that is truly unbearably ticklish, tickling is probably analogous to a form of pain. And why wouldn't you pull away from pain?

If Im caught off gaurd im def pulling away. If I have time to brass myself I can hold in place for a little while. I think alot of people are probally like that

I always will pull away and am intensely ticklish all over. Like RavensFan52 if I'm caught off guard I will definitely pull away and if the tickler keeps at it may even hit and kick them. If I am expecting the tickling to happen I can hold still for a little while and enjoy it, but then I still may hit and kick after that involuntarily, so for times I want to be tickled I will have the tickler tie my hands and feet so I can't hurt them. And then let the games begin.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back