• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My ticklish 'Bad Boy' M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I entered the cell where as instructed by me the assigned officers had seen that Pablo Hernandez the Rican hood was made ready for me in his boxers, converse and socks and lay securely strapped to the restraint bed blindfold. The good looking 6'1" gangsta from the Bronx was cursin' and threatenng making me smile as I approached the bed and told him that on the outside NYPD knew he known as 'Bad Boy' and feet secured together I stared at the large canvas converse he was wearing when arrested and brought into the station three hours before!

"So 'Bad Boy' time we had a little talk" I said slowly unlacing his right converse

"FUCK WHATCHA YOU DOIN MAN? GET YOUR FUCKIN' HANDS OFF MY SHOES WHAT THE FUCK GET OFF!"

"Now funny you say that as reckon I'm going to; get off I mean as the smell of sweaty feet does it for me and that's it left one off and yeah can see in nike socks nice n' moist, size ah okay says in this 12's, oh curling your socked toes already and squirming, you might as well quit that as got you right where I want you 'Bad Boy' Mmmm fuck your feet smell good!"

"FUCK YOU MAN YOU KINKY BASTARD GET AWAY FROM MY FEET MAN FUCK!" he shouted

"Oh nobody can hear you, this cell segregated, Mmmm oh yes these feet very, very appealing and sweat stained socks and feet Hmmm warm n' moist, what's your problem nver had a guy feel up your feet before, well I guess not something you expected happening and curse all you like, quite like you being pissed off, love a challenge so 'Bad Boy' when's the last time these feet had a shower Hmmm feet smelling like feet but not pungent even I have my limits of endurance!" I taunted him as he rolled out a volley of expletives in English and Castellano!

"Mmmm me gusta sus pies, que rico son caliente y oloroso tambien Mmmm!" yeah speak your lingo 'Bad BOY' I said as I pressed my face to his socked soles and deeply inhaled their rich scent and then slowly peeled each sock off and attractive feet in a masculine way and both warm n' moist and retrieved the feather from my jacket!

I drew the feather quill up n' down and up n' down the length of 'Bad Boy's' soles and immediately his feet flexed and toes flinched but he fighting to not give me the satisfaction it tickled

"Cosquilloso, ticklish 'Bad Boy' seesm to me you are so feel free to laugh, yell, shriek as going to keep feather stroking from here your heels to your toes until you do, you decide as can see you looking angry, you determined to not feel the tickle, tickle, tickle!" I said continuing the ticklish torment

"FUCK YOU STOOPHAHASTOOPTICKLING MY FEEEETNOOFUUCKAHAHAHA"

"That's it squirm for me, 'Bad Boy' got ticklish tootsies has he, tickle, tickle, tickle feel the feather up n' down and again up n' down your luscious feet, love seeing your wiggling toes!" I teased him and focused stroking under his toes and sliding the soft tendrils in between his toes and then resumed the maddening stroking along the soles of his feet.

Teeth gritted I heard so 'Bad Boy' desperate to not react! I taunted him asking ho wi tfelt, how unbearable the ticklish sensations as 'Bad Boy' was determined to maintain his machismo and not react again as he'd done so taking things up a notch stroked his soles with greater speed and so correspondingly intensity! I taunted him how humiliating an experience this must be for him as he sweated more!"

"What would your gang members say bare feet tickled with a feather and oh the girls they'd be shocked right that 'Bad Boy's' big, smelly, super-sensitive feet being tickled by the NYPD and I have a senior postion 'Bad Boy' so your being charged rests with me and suddenly

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAASTOP MAN FUCK HAHAHAHAHHAOOOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAYOU WIN STOPMANIT TICKLES… IT TICKLESFUCK IT TICKLSHTAAAOHOHOPI CAN’T IT I CANTHAHAHA HAHAHAAND IT AAWWIHAHAHAHAHAHASTOP TICKLIN MAHI HATE ITHAHAHAHAA STOPHAHAHA"!

"Oh 'Bad Boy' you disappoint me now, thought you had more balls to handle this tickle, tickle, tickle, already panting and haven't even used the sonicare yet on these helpless and defenseless feet but let me just stroke them, gently up n' down and up n' down, good still ticklish that's great giggle for me it's allowed, think you'll get used to my touch but can't resist some oral action so ready for this?"

Whoa did 'Bad Boy' react when my tongue made contact with his soles, this really made him flinch, his toes clenched and splayed violently as I then licked and sucked his toes as he laughed hysterically as I nibbled them and yes saliva lubed ran fingers over his soles so he agreed to our private arrangement!

"I CANT THIS FUCKNOOOHAHAHAH TONGUE NOOOMAN HAHAHHSICKMAN NOOOHAHAHA!"

'Bad Boy's' feet reacted to my oral enjoyment of them as this oral assault excruciatingly ticklish for him, it's unbearable torment for him feeling my tongue affording his feet a very thorough tongue bath along the soles, across both arches, to the balls od his feet and his toes sucked, chewed and nibbled on and endured this the first time throughout the night in the cell but in the morning freed without charge having been torture tickled to agreeing being my ticklish 'Bad Boy' who arrives at my place in the early hours one day weekly for this 'Bad Boy' to play with his horrendously ticklish feet and does as told to keep his freedom!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back