• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breakfast treat!

robmic

Verified
Went to my favorite breakfast place that just opened back up this week, and much to my delight, I was treated to this view!

morning feet3 (2).jpg morning feet2 (2).jpg morning feet1 (2).jpg

I have to say, I enjoyed my breakfast! :p

I guess it's time to stop wasting my time putting up pictures here that no one likes... I'll just keep them for myself!

giphy-downsized.gif

Why Rob? Because one girl is offended? Not everyone thinks it's bad. Be you it's not hurting anyone. They can scroll right past it if they hate it

It is kinda strange to take pictures of random women's feet in public, without their knowing, but regardless, this is literally everywhere. Its summer time now. I am unimpressed with this for that very reason. Haha, this is no big deal for me. I walk out of my house and girls all around my neighborhood have sandals on, off, at stores. Do you guys not see a lot of women in flip flops?

For what it's worth, I've found the geocode in these types of images before and called the establishment, emailed them the images and links to this site, and let them know someone was preying on their customers. Its not a problem to do it again. Especially if one knows the OP is not tech savvy.

And even better if the offender has their image in their profile so the owners know who to look out for.

Last edited:
If the righteous squad don't like it, don't look. My candids are of people I know and they know I have taken them. So don't judge until you know what you are judging.
Thank god there's no candid statues for them to tear down.

I'll keep looking. But there's a difference between taking pictures of someone you know and then taking creep shots. Worlds apart.

It is kinda strange to take pictures of random women's feet in public, without their knowing, but regardless, this is literally everywhere. Its summer time now. I am unimpressed with this for that very reason. Haha, this is no big deal for me. I walk out of my house and girls all around my neighborhood have sandals on, off, at stores. Do you guys not see a lot of women in flip flops?

I think it's the whole idea of somehow getting away with something that clearly wouldn't have been okay if she'd have known about it.
It's as if the actual subject matter is actually secondary to the creepy aspect of it.

Last edited:
If the righteous squad don't like it, don't look. My candids are of people I know and they know I have taken them. Candid as in not posed for. So don't judge until you know what you are judging.

I love it JJ! You are the man!

I upset the internet tough guy oops, if I have to explain it to you Wolf it will destroy that last weak brain cell you have so by all mean keep typing like a tough guy. haha Clown

If the righteous squad don't like it, don't look. My candids are of people I know and they know I have taken them. Candid as in not posed for. So don't judge until you know what you are judging.

So how does this work? You see a woman in public barefoot or playing with their shoes or something and you snap a pic? Then you go over and let them know what you did? And what? Ask if you can keep it? Offer them money?

I'm not criticizing. Im just genuinely curious as to how this all goes down. I honestly feel like it would be even more awkward in my opinion going over to a woman and telling her I was snapping pictures of her feet after the fact.

So how does this work? You see a woman in public barefoot or playing with their shoes or something and you snap a pic? Then you go over and let them know what you did? And what? Ask if you can keep it? Offer them money?

I'm not criticizing. Im just genuinely curious as to how this all goes down. I honestly feel like it would be even more awkward in my opinion going over to a woman and telling her I was snapping pictures of her feet after the fact.

It goes down like any other creepshots, except that instead of focusing on breasts, or butts, they're focusing on the feet. It's easier to get away with, because the camera is pointed mostly towards the ground, so it looks like they're just checking their phone. Most people don't think of foot fetishists snapping photos.

This is just so creepy. For those guys defending this, you have a very odd conception of consent to say the least.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back