• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish population

vince1024

I'm very curious about what percentage of the population is truly ticklish. In my experience, many people who say they're ticklish aren't actually ticklish in the uncontrollable laughter kind of way. Has anyone kept track of the number of people they've tickled vs the number who are truly ticklish? Would love to hear any stats or educated estimates.

I know back in my heyday I would say that probably at least 75% of the girls I tickled were laugh their heads off ticklish. Of the other 25%, probably 20% were somewhat ticklish, and the rest were little or no ticklish. What that means is I had lots of fun most of the time! :p

If we're talking about the whole world, I feel like it would be pretty 50-50.

In my experience, I'd say 75% of the people I've tickled were pretty ticklish!

The vast majority of people ive tickled over the years have been very ticklish, that includes anyone I've done a quick side grab or foot swipe, or someone I've gone further with. But that's obviously just a tiny piece of the population. I've had very few where Ive tickled someone and they dont move, dont laugh and basically are like nope....including one notable gorgeous cousin of mine I tried several times with as a teen lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back