• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Only Way To Win

The_Kev

TMF Master
This was her moment, the chance she'd been waiting for. She and the current champion had gone back and forth exchanging blows and power slams and all manner of maneuvers, she'd held her own and the crowd seemed to be increasing in support for her, the new girl, possibly tired of the reigning champ's arrogance, and bored with the fact that she never seemed to lose.

It may also have been the fact that she, Amy, the new contender, was a toned but slender fighter and Beth, the champ, was a bigger, more voluptuous woman.

In any case the two had wrestled each other to the ground and were facing one another. This was Amy's chance. She darted forward and worked Beth into a figure 4, intertwining her legs with her opponants until they were in a sort of pretzel shape with Beth's bare feet trapped and resting in Amy's lap.

Amy strained to stretch and pressure her opponants legs, making perfect use of her favorite submission.

But Beth just sat there, eye twitching a little but otherwise not reacting in much pain.

"I've never tapped out to a figure four honey", she taunted.

Amy strained and strained but couldnt provoke a response... frustrated, the tried to think of some other tactic to wipe the smirk off her opponants face. She looked down at Beth's large feet and thought about twisting her toes, and then it occurred to her...

"Mabey not", she said, "but you don't know all the things I can do to a pair of feet"

Any pressed her thumbs into the soft soles of Beth's feet and gently massaged, applying a pressure point that was widely regarded as one of the most cruel torments that any fighter could be subjected to, not only because of the absolute torture it inflicts, but also because of the humileation.

Stimulating this part of her feet caused a chain reaction, making her feel as though a thousand little prickly points were raking over the bottoms of her feet. This gentle massage was making her feel as thought both of her feet were being relentlessly tickled!

Beth's smirk snapped into a look of shock, a look of "oh no, please not that!" Now it was Amy who was smirking
She knew what Beth was about to be going throguh, and she knew that the Sudden, relentless tickle torture was designed to steal the victims breath, making her unable to verbally submit until she was able to catch it.

Amy's thumbs attacked the pressure points of Beth's feet and Beth felt the relentless sensations of, something like.hair brushes raking up and down side to side all over her feet, she felt as though someone were biting her toes, like somebody was running floss inbetween them. Her feet were instantly, devastatingly TICKLED by invisible sensations starting at the little spots thelat Amy was massaging.

Her face contorted into alook of AGONY. She was SCREAMING for mercy! SCREAMING her submission! BEGGING to be allowed to submit but absolutely no sound escaped. She silently screamed, and collapsed onto her back in immediate exhaustion. Her belly jolting up and down in mercelous laughter.

The audience did not help, having gotten wise to what was happening to her, calling out "Man, shes really ticklish on her feet! Hahah," and "Shes really ticklish! I think she'll have to give up!"

Amy continued lighting up her opponants bare feet, immobilizing her ability to speak. Beth was laying on her back, she was literally crying! She wanted so badly to submit but was unable to.

Any grinned as she watched her sobbing and writhing on the ground, gleefully aware that she had wiped the smirk off her face.

Realizing that a full minute had gone by, she started to feel bad, Beth was really suffering and she didnt mean for it to go on this long, she just got carried away.

She eased up on the pressure point, instead lightly brushing her fingers up and down her feet, which was still absolutely torture but not nearly as much as the other hold. Amy could hear Beth's breath returning as she started audibly laughing.

"Its okay", amy said, respectfully, "you can submit now, im sorry I didnt mean to torture you for that long, go ahead champ you can submit."

Beth didn't hesitate for an instant

She SCREAMED

"I SUBMIT!!!!!!!"

She screamed it so loudly that it nearly shattered all the windows in the place.

Amy stopped immediately and ran around the ring celebrating.

Beth was collapsed onto the mat with her arms wrapped around her stomach trying to stop the aftershock giggles.

After a litte celebration amy approached her and whispered in her ear "You were a great champion, I'm sorry you had to suffer the humileation of having to submit from me tickling your feet, but you're so good there was no other way. You should be proud, I promise you a rematch any time."

Beth recieved theese words graciously but she was still in a fetal position. Amy patted her on the back. "Here, let me help".

She gently rubbed her feet, relieving the maddening sensations that remained. Beth shamelessly began groaning from her wonderful foot rub, wanting her shot at a rematch and a little bit mad that this newcomer humiliated her like this, but at the moment, she couldn't be too mad.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Excellent story! I was hooked from the title of the story and the first line

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back