• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

U of Notre Dame - Tickles

ObsessedTickles

TMF Poster
Not sure if this is the place for it, but thought about posting this for months. Total shot in the dark and this goes back years. In the early 90s I took a couple courses at the U of Notre Dame in South Bend, IN. This was before the internet and online research for studies and also places like this site.

I remember taking some time and doing something many of us probably did, looking up books on laughter and tickling and physiology, anything that would have tickling in it or references I could read. Inside the ND library (the tall building with the famous touchdown Jesus mural on the side for you football fans) I did that numerous times. I remember on one of the higher floors was whole sections dedicated to physiolgy, biology, psychology like any university library.

Anyway the odd thing was, when I found books related to laughter and similar topics, that had tickling in them, I found that someone else had been there first. Several pages in some books were marked, as in sections underlined and comments in the margins about tickle torture, which stunned me but also got me very frisky, it was one of those first revelations that hey I wasn't the only freak into this. Even on the bookshelves was marked in pen "tickling" with arrows pointing to a row of books.

Now in an ultra-Catholic school I didn't think this sort of thing would go un-noticed but who knows how long it had been there. One page in a book even had a note from supposedly a girl, it looked like a girls handwriting, saying she loved being tied and tickled and if interested to call Becky, and there was a phone number. But a couple of the numbers were blurred. Of course who knows if it was a real woman, or real number or how long it had been there, a week, a year, ten years. But I called a few numbers with the possible blurred numbers from a phone booth (yes a phone booth lol and yes I was stalking lol) and asked for a Becky but nobody at the numbers answered to that name nor could say if a Becky had lived there previously.

It's a total shot in the dark and more curiosity than anything else, but figured couldn't hurt to post a message and see if anyone else happened to spend any time at ND and do the same thing in your early tickle years, and maybe see those passages or heaven forbid know who wrote them. I'm still fascinated by them, like many of us those early experiences/sights made a deep impression on my fetish. Anyone knows anything about it or wants to message or chat on it feel free to drop me a line.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back