• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caroline's Social Distancing 5

loupanther

TMF Regular
Lockdown Day 98 is upon us...where has the time gone?!? As the world deals with a new round of pandemic issues, Slade Tower still sits empty. Well, empty save for a few faithful employees guarding one very exhausted, very weary young woman in the throes of yet another day of tickling madness. Today Caroline gets a visit from an unexpected guest...namely the young rookie guard she beat up in an escape attempt months ago. Though not yet fully healed, our eager young sentry jumped at the chance to get a little get-back on his older nemesis while she was tied up with her lovely feet locked up in a pair of stocks. Not to be hindered by the neck brace he still wears from his thrashing by Caroline, he gamely goes all-in on his helpless victim, driving her to another day of insanity!

A funny thing happens towards the end of the session however...see for yourself!

Attachments

• 07.03.20_SocialDistancing5.jpg
    07.03.20_SocialDistancing5.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,367
Love the Caroline series, I enjoy all of them, but I can't go to Deviantart as my browser is "outdated" :dropatear

Last edited:
Always great to see our trembling heroine!

So nostalgic to see CITA back!

B

Excellent!

I had to look up the rest, though this a feast in itself.... :wow: I'm sure the hunk will thoroughly enjoy her ticklish upper body as well, before granting her wish....
Fantastic work, as always! :upsidedow

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back