• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hot Feet-Meet with Kev! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Kev had sent me a photo and his sultry look and pout expression excited me and straight, married he wanted to meet so I could enjoy his feet as he sensed it would be just his feet I interested in but a real bonus his being handsome and told me very sensitive on his feet as a couple of times having guys tickle them but usually girls which made meeting him more appealing and a challenge. As arranged he arrived at my place from work so his feet would be warm and smell of him and as I knew we would, we hit it off, felt comfortable with eachother and he'd pull the pout expression and then laugh saying he liked me finding it appealing. He teased me saying his size 11 feet very warm in black nylon socks worn all day in his black weejun loafer shoes, he's cheeky and I like this about him!

So soon secured to the bed in boxers, socks and loafers and blindfold to magnify the sensations. I was so ready to enjoy Kev's feet and glad as arranged no time limit imposed as wanted to enjoy them to the max. He wiggled his socked toes once I slowly slipped off his loafer shoes and said

"You wanted to smelly feet so there they are for you!" and wiggled his socked toes again and I enjoyed looking at both socked feet and sensing their rich aroma and his attitude used to being a Master and Tickler himself more thrilling and the fact I found him attractive making his feet all the more enticing as for me that's the places on a guy I most enjoy, in fact my sole interest which is why straight guys like Kev won't expect even want more!

"Hmmm his socked feet smelled awesome, just feet worn in a days socks so not pungent but just smelling of feet and leaned into them both secured together to savour their smell moresome! Hmm those sweaty socked feet directly facing me, feet to be ravaged by me in every way imaginable and in some ways he expected and some he didn't!

" Hmmm Kev your feet are all you said warm n' sweaty n' moist with your natural sweat and I'm sure excruciatingly sensitive and great I'm one of the few guys given to enjoy them and I will be, every inch of them and used to them being caressed and tickled so expecting it and be sure you won't be disappointed but guess this might be a new sensation!

Kev gasped as I held his right foot and sucked on the socked toes tasting their warmth and salty taste and sensed not something he used to so left foot got same sensual treatment as that's my thing with tongue, using it sensually and hearing him gasp and moan as I alternated feet and licked the length of his soles while sniffing both feet out, Mmmm their taste was perfect! Simultaneously I lightly stroked the sole of the socked foot which was having toes sucked in my mouth and sensation overdrive got a reaction I loved hearing.

“NO DON”T I-AAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAH-HO HO HO-STOPHAHHAHA!” as being lickled and tickled so increased speed of finger stroking reminding him who was in control!

"Tickles and lickles Kev which gets you more and still socks on and love being thin nylon feeling these toes wiggling in my mouth, guaranteed not many if any have given you this experience! Being honest not something I will do to all guys either but when like you they're attractive to me, their feet get my full focus of attention and I seduce them and straight guy's feet for me the ultimate aphrodisiac as you'll find my appetite for them insatiable and demanding satisfying!"

Kev moaning as I spoke indulging in fondling and massaging his socked feet which were feet I had been so looking forward to enjoying since first talking and seeing his pouting expression, no foot photo, this initally left to my imagination making him even more intriguing but seeing one I knew I had to feet-meet for sure! I gripped the toes of his right socked foot , bent them back making the sole taut and stroked his super-sensitive sole and then his freed wigglng toes and same reaction giggles as I gave similar attention to his left foot and maintained relentless tickling one foot then the other as he reacted in ticklish agony squirming on the bed and I taunted him saying my needing to find out which foot tickled most and where the most ticklish so it would take time and caressed each foot whilst loving the smell of them both!

"You're furiously ticklish on your feet Kev, my fingers very lightly and very gently stroking all over them on and on and on, it's maddening right, unbearable, soft teasing tickling the worst and don't worry gojng to love your bare feet but right now them both socked satisfies me then again pressed my face into his feet and breathed their aroma deeply telling him one of my favourite things to do being deeply inhaling the rich, health scent of musky socked feet, Hmmm gets me very hot n' horny Kev so ready to enjoy your bare feet!"

Then began massaging Kev's socked feet with my mouth, using my lips, teeth and tongue to massage and stimulate both socked feet. Nibbling and sucking Kev's delcious toes and coupling this by massaging his feet with my hands and just so turned on feeling his feet, their natural warmth, their amazing smell and lightly stroking their awesome sensitivity! Then slowly peeled both socks off and there Kev's feet in all their glory and like his photo so definitely didn't disappoint. He expecting now the tickling from hell beginning saw him tense on the bed.

I leaned into both feet and really enjoyed the smell emanating from them and deeply inhaled it saying his feet were such a turn on and seeing his mouth pout whether intentional or not so I then slid my tongue along the sole of his right foot, licking slowly and deliberately savouring their taste fresh from the sweaty, saliva lubed socks, licking every sensitive inch of his right foot gaing a giggle and moan from Kev clearly not used to Ticklers taking their time and devoting so much energy to sensualising his feet prior to the torture tickling he psyched himself up for receiving and that's why this element of oral surprise was such a perfect and effective tactic!

I let my tongue lick all over his sole and then over his toes which were flexing as my tongue swept over them and licking in between his toes really got to him moaning and stretching them apart so my tongue had easy access and then sucked and nibbled his toes which I then took time doing with his left foot! In his briefs I saw him hard so it was pleasurable for him which was all the encouragement I needed to see and meant his being even more reactive to every touch as intended he'd be! Back to his right foot and spider tickling the sole this time whilst sucking and nibbling his toes! Sensation overload very effective! Toes wiggling as soles stroked so in my mouth each toe wiggling in my mouth as fingers stroked up'n down and up'n down his soles, a ticklish, licklish combination for Kev to deal with!

Then stopped and he drank water through a straw his suggestion to remain secured as he told me this was different and wild and admiited not been expecting the oral attention to his feet especially socked initially which had teased and tickled him like crazy but he with me to be teased and tormented and my certainly doing this and I told him that in truth it helped we had a good rapport and I found him attractive especially his pout and missed his sultry eye expression but blindfold as it enhanced sensations but while we talked removed it wanting to see who I was talking to and cheekily he posing and pouting and us both laughing about it! He could tell I was on the level about being foot fixated though which is why he was relaxed with me and told him on the level dicks and ass do nothing for me at all, only Gay as I love guy's feet and women's have the opposite effect! He liked my Sagittarian honesty!

I said running my fingers and tongue over his feet making them flex gave me such a buzz as love watching toes wiggle but also the smell and taste of his super-sensitive feet made everything really exciting! A pout in response as blindfold on I was more than ready for his feet again! Now used the feather and drew the quill up n' down his soles making him really react as it tickled and my loving hearing Kev laugh so then the tendrils sliding slowly in between his toes making his feet flex, toes wiggle and twitch so making sure to drawing them slowly back and forth in between his toes and then tongue licking every sensitive inch of his licklish soles in turn and again sucking and nibbling his toes nibbling my teeth on the outer edges Kev's ticklish feet and then more tongue attacks everywhere on his feet and then Bzzz the sonicare and the revolving bristles sliding easily over his saliva lubed soles making his feet squirm like crazy and Kev laugh like a loon then more toe sucking and nibbling as each slippery sole brushed and turned on by Kev's wild abandoned laughter as he expecting to be tickled but knew not quite in the way our feet-meet was going!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES STOP! HEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NO STOP! NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEET! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NO NOT MY HEEEEHEEHEHEHEEEELS! STOP PLEASE! I WILL DO ANYTHING! HEHEHEHEAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

"Kev you're doing everything now, right now these feet, your feet are my feet so to be enjoyed by me ticklishly and licklishly and if we meet again you knowing how foot fixated I will be and if we don't that my making the very most of every moment with them in my control so let's lick in between these toes so then the bristles slide in between them but Mmmm these feet so deliciously sweaty which is a real bonus to find the taste of them so hot and you reacting to every nibble and suck as well as evil tickling and as you said your wife awy this weekend, no real time limit needing to be taken with them both and in a while a break when you can tell me about your techniques and yeah other experiences or I suppose I might have to torture tickle the information from you, that's for you to decide, cooperating or not? Lots of time for me to enjoy dining on your sensitive soles and toes, sucking and licking and nibbling on them all and scaping my teeth over them and both soles!"

I promised Kev I would drive him hysterical with my tongue as the ultimate in tickle torture when done properly and mercilessly and all he needing to do was laugh like he's never laughed before, moan and beg me to quit all of which I guaranteed him doing being so super ticklish on his two smooth, senstive feet and my being a profficient tickler who was good at what I did because I genuinely enjoyed it and saying this removed the blindfold and stared into Kev's sultry eyes as he gave me his cheeky grin and a pout!

That was UNBELIEVABLY hot. I'm honored!:)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back