• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Collecting Tukano's Pictures for a Tribute

Teenticklehell

TMF Expert
I'm currently on a search for the pictures created by Tukano, in order to create a tribute to him.
I'm going to recreate his art in 3d.

If you have any pictures of Tukano's please submit them below, so that everyone can enjoy these treasures.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050403212016/http://tukano.t35.com/gopage.php?page=images

Bumping as an update:

I've been given a link by a member (AWESOME), and some of these images have not been archived. (DAMN IT)

I'm looking for more of Tukano's pictures.

Here is a list of what wasn't available on the site:

The BabySit Series

Anisia

Beach 1
Beach 2
Beach 7

Bed8

Sofa 7
Sofa 8

Stefy
TKToy
Towel

Tukano 111
Tukano 112

I'm also looking for any contact information on MKeemer or Jerome.

Picture #22 is particularly dear to me. It was used as the entrance to a website, which I thought was very cool.

tukano024.giftukano021.jpgtukano022.jpgtukano017.giftukano015.jpg

That's such a long time! You must have a big collection of other little known art as well.

I do, actually :blush: Although to be fair, I am sure that it does not contain anything very rare. It was actually nice to browse through Tukano's works, I hadn't opened that folder in a long while~

Unique style and fantastic talent. Tukano's Island was one of the first oases I ever discovered...

Great pics, thanks for sharing these classics toons. There are alot I have never seen. I especially like the beach ones and the ones with Toucans tickling women.

I have 60 of his drawings. Too many to post here. If you want them, I can make them available as a zip download.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back