• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a Story! Please help!

LordMod

TMF Regular
For a while now I tried to find back a story that from my Memory was called "Kendall's touch" or something similar. I don't know for sure who wrote it, it could have been ticklemantis maybe?

It was about a girl, Kendall, that through a tickle attack of her boyfriend from which she was later safer from her blonde Roommate, activated some kind of rare syndrome. Somehow this sickness then manifested itself when she was showering and had gotten so ticklish, she collapsed laughing into the bathtub unable to crawl herself out. She again gets found by her roommate who cuts the water what only helped somewhat since even the watertdrops still on her tickled her. Then she got hospitalized and somehow got some treatment that for a short time solved her hypersensitivity.

In the meantime her roommate got tickled in their flat from a guy who I believe was searching for Kendall, to spill the beans of her whereabouts until she fell into insanity? I am not sure but after that she was never seen again in the story. The rest I don't remember as detailed. Kendall got back, got a relapse after taking a shower and collapsed onto her long dreadlocks carpet after just in time calling the ambulance. Then there was some dream sequence with a tongue monster and a tongue pit or something. She got abducted by her ex-boyfriend who got turned on by tickletorturing her somewhat and somewhat later some taskforce storms the place.

That's about all I remember but even though I thought it would be enough to find the story, I cannot even find a speck of it even existing in the first place now! It just vanished! There isn't even an empty thread somewhere where it was supposed to be before. Does anybody else remember this story? Who it wrote and where it disappeared to? I swear I didn't make it up! Please help!!!

Now I feel stupid. How could I not have seen this in this archive? I am blind...

Thanks man for showing!!!

You brought this story to my attention. Verybsexy story. My favorite part is when the roommate gets it. But I won't lie, very depressing and demoralizing ending. Its just a shame I guess. On the one hand, its sexy. I love people driven past the point of sanity by tickling. But on the other hand its kinda upsetting seeing two normal individuals who had good lives tickled to insanity and institutionalized for the rest of their days... well, one character.

You brought this story to my attention. Verybsexy story. My favorite part is when the roommate gets it. But I won't lie, very depressing and demoralizing ending. Its just a shame I guess. On the one hand, its sexy. I love people driven past the point of sanity by tickling. But on the other hand its kinda upsetting seeing two normal individuals who had good lives tickled to insanity and institutionalized for the rest of their days... well, one character.

I had to go back and reread the ending because I could not for the life of me remember what happened. You are NOT wrong, that was a dark ending! Good gravy. I probably would not end the story like that now, although I have to give 14-years-ago-me credit for doing something unexpected. Still, I guess by that same token the way Kendall's story ends is a little TOO out of left field, especially since -as best I can recall- there's not really any foreshadowing or setup leading to it.

All that being said, it's kind of funny because the story I am currently working on is probably...almost certainly, the most brutal piece I've ever written. I don't want to over-hype it or toot my horn here, but this new story definitely pushes some boundaries I haven't nudged before. Hopefully I'll have it up some time in the next few weeks!

I had to go back and reread the ending because I could not for the life of me remember what happened. You are NOT wrong, that was a dark ending! Good gravy. I probably would not end the story like that now, although I have to give 14-years-ago-me credit for doing something unexpected. Still, I guess by that same token the way Kendall's story ends is a little TOO out of left field, especially since -as best I can recall- there's not really any foreshadowing or setup leading to it.

All that being said, it's kind of funny because the story I am currently working on is probably...almost certainly, the most brutal piece I've ever written. I don't want to over-hype it or toot my horn here, but this new story definitely pushes some boundaries I haven't nudged before. Hopefully I'll have it up some time in the next few weeks!

Oh dear God, please tell me it's F/F???

I miss your writing. Especially your stuck story series. Something VERY SEXY about stumbling upon a woman stuck somewhere and taking advantage of the situation with a little harmless tickling

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back